Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why Does ESPN

Started by bigpigonthehill, October 13, 2017, 07:43:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigonthehill

Why does ESPN have the hogs playing at Tennessee at 11 am tomorrow on tv? I thought we were playing Alabama at 6:15 pm.
How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able to see the signs that we missed? And try to turn the tables. Nothing is wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will. Some day, Some how. Gonna make it alright but not right now. I know you're wondering when.

HogPharmer

Quote from: bigpigonthehill on October 13, 2017, 07:43:39 pm
Why does ESPN have the hogs playing at Tennessee at 11 am tomorrow on tv? I thought we were playing Alabama at 6:15 pm.

Bielema and Butch are doing their own separate matchup tomorrow. Battle Royale... Winner stays, loser quits their job.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

247Hog

Quote from: HogPharmer on October 13, 2017, 07:47:27 pm
Bielema and Butch are doing their own separate matchup tomorrow. Battle Royale... Winner stays, loser quits their job.

Quits? No Sir...it's a fight to the death.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

widespreadsooie

Quote from: bigpigonthehill on October 13, 2017, 07:43:39 pm

Because ESPN is more concerned with left wing politics and censoring their employees' social media accounts than who is playing what sport when.

East Clintwood

Maybe they offered us an easier alternative opponent because they like us so much.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

RollHogTide

Quote from: 247Hog on October 13, 2017, 07:49:33 pm
Quits? No Sir...it's a fight to the death.

It would be a short fight - CBB would take him out pretty quickly.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HardCore

Quote from: RollHogTide on October 13, 2017, 09:13:59 pm
It would be a short fight - CBB would take him out pretty quickly.

Don't hold your breath.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Hawgphat

SOUTH CAROLINA is playing Tennessee at 11 AM tomorrow morning on ESPN.

Because Home Depot hates us, so it made ESPN schedule us to play in two different states in the same day. Sad!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Karma on October 13, 2017, 09:30:19 pm
Because Home Depot hates us, so it made ESPN schedule us to play in two different states in the same day. Sad!

We don't have that kind of depth
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

doc53

ESPN sucks in many,many ways
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick