Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For the boys on the field.......

Started by Martygit, October 13, 2017, 07:47:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Martygit

.........I have no idea if you read Hogville - actually, I hope not - there's so much nonsense on here, I would hate for you to have to go into a game thinking about it.  However, in the remote chance that you do and are reading it tonight and are looking forward to the game against Alabama tomorrow night - just know that there are a lot of us (probably most of the Arkansas contingent) who are rooting for you, who want you to beat the crap out of Alabama, who want you to embarrass Saban at home, who don't believe the betting line and don't care about you beating it as much as we care about you beating Alabama, and.......who believe you can do it - yeah, you've had some problems - but we have faith and believe in you and the team - do not for a second believe that the bulk of the Razorback Nation is not behind you - we are - it will be a tough game - but you can do this if you put your minds to it - GO HOGS!!!
RIP OTR, REV

Wild Boarnado

"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

snoblind

Wow.  One of 2 threads on the first page about the game less than 24 hours away.   Might be a first.

Hope they kick Bama's butt.  Always wish the best and pull for the kids.  They aren't the problem.  This is on the Coaches and their bosses. 

Vantage 8 dude

October 13, 2017, 09:32:56 pm #3 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:47:57 pm by Vantage 8 dude
I've said it far more than once on here. No matter who's the coach, no matter who's the QB, no matter what the record I'll always root and back the Hogs. It's my home state's team, but more importantly for me it's my alma mater. Arkansas strong, Arkansas proud!!!! :) :D ;D

VirginiaHog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 13, 2017, 09:32:56 pm
I've said it far more than once on here. No matter who's the coach, no matter who's the QB, no matter what the record I'll always root and back the Hogs. It's my home state's team, but more importantly for me it's my alma mater. Arkansas strong, Arkansas proud!!!! :) :D ;D

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 13, 2017, 09:32:56 pm
What he said!