Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any chance Bielema read the Democrat and........

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, October 12, 2017, 02:28:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

Called his agent immediately and said "What in the actual ****?"
This is my non-signature signature.

The Hawg Marshal

I'd bet that there have been calls with his agent. But I'll bet the buyout was down the list of things discussed.

Großer Kriegschwein

The Hawg Marshal

Großer Kriegschwein

axharbor

Heck he should go ahead and try to get UTEP locked up and hit the road to get a good head start...

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 12, 2017, 02:28:59 pm
Too busy game planning and preparing the rousing half time speech.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

farmhawg

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 12, 2017, 02:28:59 pm
Crap, that might get him motivated to do something.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Ex-Trumpet

Are there really people on here that think Bielema didn't know what was in his contract?  Have any of y'all taken a look at his wife?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

ricepig

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 12, 2017, 06:52:47 pm
Are there really people on here that think Bielema didn't know what was in his contract?  Have any of y'all taken a look at his wife?

She can probably tell you what it is daily, and probably reminds him, too.

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

ballz2thewall

the folk closest to the money have known all along what the exact money is.
The rest of the frog.

Martygit

I think that the only people who thought the buyout was $15+ were the people on message boards - I can guarantee you that BB and JL and everyone involved in what is actually going on, know exactly what the buyout is and have known it from day one - the only people who thought otherwise are those who don't know any better and listen to rumors
RIP OTR, REV

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Hey Jimmy, you got ole miss on the line yet?....
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

rhames

Quote from: MartinGit on October 12, 2017, 07:02:41 pm
I think that the only people who thought the buyout was $15+ were the people on message boards - I can guarantee you that BB and JL and everyone involved in what is actually going on, know exactly what the buyout is and have known it from day one - the only people who thought otherwise are those who don't know any better and listen to rumors

So everyone ?
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

ricepig

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on October 12, 2017, 07:03:18 pm
Hey Jimmy, you got ole miss on the line yet?....

You mean Neil, but it may be Jimmy now that the buyout isn't as big, lol

hawgon

hogcard1964

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 12, 2017, 06:52:47 pm

How bout it?

Martygit

RIP OTR, REV

rhames

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

It's funny that because the buyout was a surprise to Hogville it's assumed it's a surprise to Bielema.

farmhawg

Quote from: Karma on October 12, 2017, 07:19:53 pm
It's funny that because the buyout was a surprise to Hogville it's assumed it's a surprise to Bielema.
He has been surprised about his teams performance many times, most would assume that intelligence goes in other directions as well.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

PonderinHog

Probably read half of it, thought it was in the bag and ate a PBJ...

rhames

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: rhames on October 12, 2017, 07:56:18 pm
Did he only read half the contract?

Maybe.

Doesn't seem too "in to" details. Have you ever seen him coach a game?

rhames

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 12, 2017, 08:02:31 pm
Maybe.

Unfortunately

Swestwill66

Brett knew about it, Long knew about it, the BOT knew about it since 2012. So the plan was to bluff Razorback fans to think there was no realistic way to fire Bret until 2018 or 2019 ? 
We been played

factchecker

Quote from: Swestwill66 on October 12, 2017, 08:22:47 pm
Brett knew about it, Long knew about it, the BOT knew about it since 2012. So the plan was to bluff Razorback fans to think there was no realistic way to fire Bret until 2018 or 2019 ? 
We been played

HOW
IS
ANYONE
BLUFFING?

The contract has been there all along.  Did you read it?  Did you get a lawyer to read it?  It didn't require a decoder ring.  It didn't require you to know Latin.

Not one person in the athletic department said anything about buyouts.  The misinformation you have received has been from the media.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HawgPound

Quote from: Swestwill66 on October 12, 2017, 08:22:47 pm
We been played
I honestly believe those that matter have more important things to do than "play" message boards. I highly doubt at any time during the negotiations Long had the contract re-written because it just didn't troll us simple southerners hard enough.

Swestwill66

Quote from: factchecker on October 12, 2017, 08:30:59 pm

HOW
IS
ANYONE
BLUFFING?

The contract has been there all along.  Did you read it?  Did you get a lawyer to read it?  It didn't require a decoder ring.  It didn't require you to know Latin.

Not one person in the athletic department said anything about buyouts.  The misinformation you have received has been from the media.

And not one of those guys ever came close to refuting it did they ?  NO they didnt!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Swestwill66 on October 12, 2017, 08:41:17 pm
And not one of those guys ever came close to refuting it did they ?  NO they didnt!

Why should they?

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 12, 2017, 08:02:31 pm
Maybe.

I have only ever seen him on the sideline with a bewildered look upon his rotund face

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 12, 2017, 08:43:26 pm
I have only ever seen him on the sideline with a bewildered look upon his rotund face

Never gets all up in a player's business when they screw up. Only gets his **** hot at refs.

Swestwill66

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 12, 2017, 08:43:03 pm
Why should they?
FOR CLARITY MAYBE? What would they have to gain by a whole state believing something like that? Why wouldn't they clear that up as much as it has been reported by the media?  Think about it !

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Swestwill66 on October 12, 2017, 08:49:17 pm
FOR CLARITY MAYBE? What would they have to gain by a whole state believing something like that? Why wouldn't they clear that up as much as it has been reported by the media?  Think about it !

They probably assumed we could all read. The contract is public information.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 12, 2017, 08:46:10 pm
Never gets all up in a player's business when they screw up. Only gets his **** hot at refs.
He doesn't even seem to do that good. I don't want the guy back and don't miss him but a little FYMF attitude on the sideline would be nice.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Swestwill66 on October 12, 2017, 08:49:17 pm
You think they owe you a simpleton explanation of the coache's contract?  LMAO

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 12, 2017, 08:52:41 pm

I guess the crux of it is the fact that national media talking heads have been running with the buyout for several weeks now.  It wasn't a good look at all.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 12, 2017, 08:51:32 pm
He doesn't even seem to do that good. I don't want the guy back and don't miss him but a little FYMF attitude on the sideline would be nice.

No. He doesn't.

The whole coaching staff needs to coach angry for the rest of the season and see if they get a response.

Swestwill66

Quote from: theFlyingHog on October 12, 2017, 08:52:41 pm
I would think if something is being reported on national tv that isn't close to being fact someone would want to clear it up !

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 12, 2017, 08:56:40 pm
No. He doesn't.

The whole coaching staff needs to coach angry for the rest of the season and see if they get a response.
I just spent a minute thinking about it and I can't remember seeing any head coach anywhere never yelling at his players like BB

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Swestwill66 on October 12, 2017, 08:59:21 pm
I would think if something is being reported on national tv that isn't close to being fact someone would want to clear it up !
I believe it was actually correct to state that it was a $15m buyout. Because when he signed it thats what it was worth. The fact is, it was there for you to read in its entirety and you never did. The details really only matter to the parties involved anyway

Seebs

Where is Jen from? Where are her parents from?  I would look at something close to those places with a new baby
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Swestwill66

Until the demgaz reported it everyone believed it was 15 mil. Everyone! There are a few pretending that they knew it wasn't all along but I'll just call B. S. On anyone saying that now!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ballz2thewall on October 12, 2017, 06:58:53 pm
the folk closest to the money have known all along what the exact money is.

Yep. Sums it up in a nutshell.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Seebs on October 12, 2017, 09:03:44 pm
Where is Jen from? Where are her parents from?  I would look at something close to those places with a new baby

Sunshine State
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

birmingHAMette

Quote from: Seebs on October 12, 2017, 09:03:44 pm

Since she was raised in Florida,her family is there,and they have a new baby that's were I thought they'd land. CBB likes the beach lifestyle. When they left Wisconsin he made reference that his wife didn't like the cold so much. Plus,Florida doesn't have personal income tax. Lots of those ESPN guys live in Florida. He could even go the Kiffin route and coach down there.
Go Hogs

smb

GeorgiaHOG