Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any chance Bielema read the Democrat and........

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, October 12, 2017, 02:28:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Swestwill66 on October 12, 2017, 08:22:47 pm
Brett knew about it, Long knew about it, the BOT knew about it since 2012. So the plan was to bluff Razorback fans to think there was no realistic way to fire Bret until 2018 or 2019 ? 
We been played
EXACTLY. Im surprised at all the Alex jones loves not seeing FAKE NEWS right in front of their faces....
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

RME

Quote from: Swestwill66 on October 12, 2017, 08:49:17 pm
FOR CLARITY MAYBE? What would they have to gain by a whole state believing something like that? Why wouldn't they clear that up as much as it has been reported by the media?  Think about it !

Are you admitting that you're incapable of doing basic research/reading over a document/thinking for yourself?

Grag T

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 12, 2017, 06:52:47 pm
Are there really people on here that think Bielema didn't know what was in his contract?  Have any of y'all taken a look at his wife?

Post of the day
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

SemperHawg

The thing about the article in the Democrat is Bielema is now having to wonder did the Democrat come up with this all on their own?  Or was this leaked by someone from Long's camp to try and take the heat off of Jeff?  High stakes poker probably getting played all around up there right now.  I am actually kind of interested to see what we look like tomorrow.  Bielema's body language and that of the team should be very telling.

factchecker

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on October 13, 2017, 08:59:24 am
Are you admitting that you're incapable of doing basic research/reading over a document/thinking for yourself?

Does it surprise you?

The population of Arkansas isn't known for being well read.

There is a reason why The University of Arkansas recruits students from out of state.  We don't want our remediation rates to be awful like the other instate schools:

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

clew

Wow. Glad I got my degree from the UA and not my hometown UAPB. Geez, that's awful. 

Quote from: factchecker on October 13, 2017, 01:04:31 pm
Does it surprise you?

There is a reason why The University of Arkansas recruits students from out of state.  We don't want our remediation rates to be awful like the other instate schools:

Pure as the dawn

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: factchecker on October 13, 2017, 01:04:31 pm
Does it surprise you?

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

longpig

Quote from: Swestwill66 on October 12, 2017, 08:41:17 pm
And not one of those guys ever came close to refuting it did they ?  NO they didnt!

That's the funny part, no one in the know gave a rat's ass what the world thought the buyout was. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

CarolinaSwine

Quote from: longpig on October 13, 2017, 02:17:09 pm
That's the funny part, no one in the know gave a rat's ass what the world thought the buyout was. 

Until this week...what changed?

Hogs-n-Roses

I don't know why everyone is so excited about giving 6 mil to someone as a parting gift. Lets see, 4.4+5.9 = 10.3 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS 5 YEAR STRETCH OF DUNG!

Course that don't include the other 4 years of salaries.

SultanofSwine

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 13, 2017, 02:45:26 pm
I don't know why everyone is so excited about giving 6 mil to someone as a parting gift. Lets see, 4.4+5.9 = 10.3 MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS 5 YEAR STRETCH OF DUNG!

Course that don't include the other 4 years of salaries.

Not way out of line for other life saving medical treatments. We done caught the diabeetus with a side order of the hiv

SemperHawg

I always thought the buy out numbers were inflated so other coaches couldn't use the figure to recruit against you, am I wrong on this?

247Hog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 13, 2017, 08:32:53 am
EXACTLY. Im surprised at all the Alex jones loves not seeing FAKE NEWS right in front of their faces....

Dude..stfu with bringing that in here.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

elkhog

Quote from: factchecker on October 12, 2017, 08:30:59 pm

HOW
IS
ANYONE
BLUFFING?

The contract has been there all along.  Did you read it?  Did you get a lawyer to read it?  It didn't require a decoder ring.  It didn't require you to know Latin.

Not one person in the athletic department said anything about buyouts.  The misinformation you have received has been from the media.

Imagine that.
GO HOGS!!!

elkhog

Quote from: clew on October 13, 2017, 01:46:59 pm
Wow. Glad I got my degree from the UA and not my hometown UAPB. Geez, that's awful. 

I fail to see why where you received your degree would matter?  What does the number of idiots taking remedial classes have to do with the quality of education you would receive at the institution?
GO HOGS!!!