Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Objective Look at Tomorrow's Game.

Started by threeNout, October 13, 2017, 06:12:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

threeNout

We lose this, no question.

But I think we will plainly see how much the players care for CBB tomorrow.

How soon do we let go of the rope?  right off the bus? mid 3rd quarter?, maybe not until the end?

The game could be anything from extremely ugly from the get go, to mildly entertaining in spurts. all
dependent on how hard our players play for CBB,

and to some degree perhaps, how hard do they play for Cole Kelley.

That's the X factor.  I personally believe CBB thought he could play it close to the vest and beat SC before it got out of hand. I think they wanted to try and save the Steamboat for Bama, my guess.

Well, how good is the Steamboat?, and how hard will the players play for CBB?, for, (or because of) Kelley?

Those are my reasons to tune in.

If the Steamboat is the real deal, and our players play hard, and it's competitive in the 1st half, I'm sure many of us will get suckered into thinking there is a chance we can win. I probably will, too much of a Hog fan.

If our players mail it in though, I'll probably won't make it to the end of the 1st quarter.

rhames

I don't want to see players quit tomorrow.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

007 License To Squeal

I thought the players showed some grit in the A&M game......I hope we see the fighting spirit tomorrow.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

thebignasty

Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

jcbville

Rayzback

Quote from: threeNout on October 13, 2017, 06:12:41 pm
If the Steamboat is the real deal, and our players play hard, and it's competitive in the 1st half, I'm sure many of us will get suckered into thinking there is a chance we can win. I probably will, too much of a Hog fan.

If our players mail it in though, I'll probably won't make it to the end of the 1st quarter.

I cringe on short and anything anymore, especially going for it on 4th or short and goal. Ground and pound just ain't going to happen tomorrow. The steamboat will only work if he's put in for more than short yardage situations. Until tomorrow, I'm not sure if he'll see the field or even if it'll make a difference. I'd like to see him play.  Saban's 'garbage minutes' will be the best he sees.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

davehog

The most interesting thing to me is to see is whether the offense has changed.

If we've opened up and gone from run it in first down every time and then do play action then it tells us CBB is too stubborn to change.

If it is changed then perhaps he's realized that it's change or not be around anymore.

nwahogfan1

I definitely do not want to see quit but with our offense not exactly clicking on all cylinders I would guess Bama by 21 if we show fight and 30+ if we let go of the rope.