Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AJC: Gus Malzahn keeps Arkansas rumor alive -- was that a mistake?

Started by Locutus_of_Boar, December 02, 2017, 05:49:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 07:54:31 am
My source is better than any link you could demand.  I don't need obsequience or anything.  I'm just trying to help a good fanbase snap out of delusion.
hey, I hope you are right.  Gus should just say "Im staying" and Arkansas should go on its way and stop being held hostage by what is an obvious "power play"by Gus/Sexton against Auburn. Gus is telling Aubbie, if you dont like what I have done, then I can snap my fingers and have another SEC West gig in a second paying about what you are paying BUT I want to stay at Auburn so leave me the eff alone and give me some stability and security. He is punking Arkansas and using Ark's deep pockets and desperation to get what he wants out of Auburn.   

Fan1958

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 07:54:31 am
My source is better than any link you could demand.  I don't need obsequience or anything.  I'm just trying to help a good fanbase snap out of delusion.

Gonna be lots of folks looking foolish when this is over.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 07:10:24 am
I'm telling you, the choice has already been made and it ain't Arkansas.

And what's our daily excuse for the delay of announcement..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

The NewEra

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 07:10:24 am
I'm telling you, the choice has already been made and it ain't Arkansas.

I don't trust anything you say, but I hope this is your first time to be right.

hawaiianhogster

My source says wait for the official announcement before coming to any conclusion.