Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warm temperatures, 6 pm ESPN game, hostile crowd, and us against the world...

Started by The OTR, October 11, 2017, 07:53:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 11, 2017, 12:59:18 pm
Saban goes up 36-42 points in the first half , 2nd team O comes out and the first team D stays in till the start of the fourth .  Hogs will kick a late field goal to lose 50 -3

Laughing at us kicking a FG.  But..if we do, it will be because we had 2 and 1, then 3rd and 2, and then 4th and 4...and it will have to be kicked from the 7 yard line and Bama won't be allowed to try to block it. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 11, 2017, 09:51:34 pm
It's gonna be a good night to make dinner plans for 8 pm.  No one is going to be glued to the tv after 7:45.

You're assuming I'm going to have the stomach to watch the first half.  That's still debatable.  It's crushing my soul to see us get wrecked every week, and I feel sorry for the kids.  I think there's a lot more talent out there than the results are showing.  Maybe they'll turn it around...
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Hawgphat

70-3

Please don't ask which one is the 70.  Take SOME pride in reality and honesty.

:-[

Rayzback

Quote from: Mulberry Squeezins on October 11, 2017, 09:00:35 am
a double dose of jelly sandwich and a false sense of hope is created after we play em closer than the experts think. On second thought,  what was I thinking.   Our OL against that D? Eeeeeejjjjkkhhhhhh.  UGLY .

Chance that their defense puts up more points than our offense?
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

PygmalionEffect2

If AA starts:  bama 49 arkie 10

If CK starts: bama 42 arkie 24

I figure if he starts CK or plays him significant minutes, then maybe he will try personnel changes at other positions like offensive line.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

cstrickl21

I'm always optimistic. I don't expect a W but something makes me feel like we will play them tighter than most of you think. WPS

Pigasaurus

Unless Bama defense scores a couple,  I think Saban keeps it 38-41 pts. I don't have a clue what we are capable of scoring.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

jst01

Quote from: cstrickl21 on October 11, 2017, 11:30:03 pm
I'm always optimistic. I don't expect a W but something makes me feel like we will play them tighter than most of you think. WPS

I felt like that before TCU and A&M but reality set in. The O-Line just isn't good enough to block any of their D. Period. It will be ugly once we get done with the first few scripted plays.

Vantage 8 dude