Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn: Academic Athletic Fraud

Started by younghog, October 11, 2017, 05:56:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgphish

good thing we have Jeff Long who I hear personally proctors all athletes tests.  Thank you Jeff.

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

TheJoeyBucketz

Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

HHH

When the NCAA starts looking at schools (FBI investigation at Auburn) it is very typical for the school to go ahead and throw out/leak the other in house garbage so they only get sanctioned once.  It is also a typical ploy to leak these things if they are considering a coaching change so they can have "cause" to remove or amend a coaches contract.

Hog N Bama

Haha. Auburn doing what it does best

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Unfortunately, not a whole lot here to cause any real problems for Auburn

David†

My money says they skate on this just like they did with cammy cam.

sowmonella

Auburn is just a dirty school. AD and both major HC's are slimy.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

razorbrass

Proven academic fraud has done nothing to the Tarheel basketball team I see no reason it would be any different at Auburn
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!