Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"The End is Near"- Ark Times

Started by 007 License To Squeal, October 12, 2017, 12:27:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBrandonAllenFan

The Arkansas Times probably don't like Beilema because someone told them he voted for Trump.  Those twerps are more left sided liberal than the writers at the New York Times.

They are right in the article though.  Can't knock that.  I just don't normally read them any more because of their extreme leftist political slants.

hassettsportsman

Along with firing BP, Long's legacy is most evident in the north end zone...tarnished monuments.  When the camera angles point low or down, you don't see the reflection off the empty seats.  That too is Long's legacy.  Bad coaching hires is also his legacy.  Irresponsible comments about our program...not HIS..will be his legacy.  I'm looking forward to Bielema's exit interview transcript...it will show mostly failing grades.  That too is Long's legacy. 

Razorbackers

I love when the Times gets snarky.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on October 13, 2017, 09:01:55 am
The Arkansas Times probably don't like Beilema because someone told them he voted for Trump.  Those twerps are more left sided liberal than the writers at the New York Times.

They are right in the article though.  Can't knock that.  I just don't normally read them any more because of their extreme leftist political slants.

They may very well be leftists...but how would you know if you don't read them?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on October 12, 2017, 12:27:15 pm
https://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/the-end-is-near/Content?oid=10388492
IMO the "end is near" or nigh whenever it gets to point we fans have to rely on the friggin' Arkansas Times for any serious sports news. Come on!!!!!!

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 12, 2017, 01:29:35 pm
The Truth sometimes HURTS.
The south (racist confederacy) lost the war and will never rise again. Thank God.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on October 13, 2017, 04:31:15 pm
The south (racist confederacy) lost the war and will never rise again. Thank God.

Carpetbagger...
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hog911

Quote from: blu on October 13, 2017, 06:28:07 am
Great post. Couldn't agree more.
Wow, Long's minions are out in full force today! I hope you guys are getting overtime pay for all the sunshine and rainbow comments you make!

hawgbawb

From the article: "He's going through the proverbial motions, and next week's motion will be the merciless foot of Nick Saban swinging dutifully into Bielema's backside, shipping it right back to Fayetteville."

I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: hawgbawb on October 13, 2017, 05:44:48 pm
From the article: "He's going through the proverbial motions, and next week's motion will be the merciless foot of Nick Saban swinging dutifully into Bielema's backside, shipping it right back to Fayetteville."
It's always execution. We failed to execute. Come on coach, break that down from macro execution to micro execution because I don't think you know. I think CBB was given the HC's job at Wisky because he was Alvarez's boy. And got on a run in the down trodden (at the time) Big 10. And we got suckered into firing a football savant into hiring a coach who couldn't design an offensive play if someone held a gun to Tusks' head. We are suffering from lack of execution with a coach who hasn't a clue what it is that we need to execute. And Kurt Anderson, boy, he's a fine one. If I saw that slob walk in my house to recruit my 5 star son, I'd tell my wife to hide the cookies and the pie. Coffee only and 10 minutes because his weight would cause the new sofa to never look the same.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 13, 2017, 05:54:41 pm
... And Kurt Anderson, boy, he's a fine one. If I saw that slob walk in my house to recruit my 5 star son, I'd tell my wife to hide the cookies and the pie. Coffee only and 10 minutes because his weight would cause the new sofa to never look the same.

After he so warmly introduced himself to his neighbors via Twitter over his cat, I'd probably tell the wife to hide the pitbull as well.

Farmer Hogget

Quote from: HardCore on October 12, 2017, 10:29:14 pm
THIS!  Jeff cannot select the next coach.

Glad you mentioned this.  NO one has said this EVER!