• 382,943 Topics
• 21,414 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ICYMI new Hog Jordan Phillips on Recruiting Intelligence Report (Thurs 10/12/17)  (Read 813 times)

Kevin McPherson

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

ICYMI new Hog Jordan Phillips on Recruiting Intelligence Report (Thurs 10/12/17) ... we had planned to have him on earlier in the show, but we were having technical problems and didn't get him on until the last 5 mins of the final segment (around the 55-minute mark).

Anyway, I had a lot more that I wanted to get into with him, specifically his thoughts and recruitment of Reggie Chaney ... BUT, for 5 mins worth of interview, it's not bad.

I basically opened the show talking about Jordan, and we also talked about the AR Hawks who are committed, then we talked about Dan Gafford as well ... touched more on the FBI sting ... also talked about football recruiting.

https://soundcloud.com/1037thebuzz/the-recruiting-intelligence-report-with-fitz-hill-marcus-elliott-10-12-17wav

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:32:20 am by Kevin McPherson »

Kevin McPherson

• Senior
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net

ICYMI new Hog Jordan Phillips on Recruiting Intelligence Report (Thurs 10/12/17) ... we had planned to have him on earlier in the show, but we were having technical problems and didn't get him on until the last 5 mins of the final segment (around the 55-minute mark).

Anyway, I had a lot more that I wanted to get into with him, specifically his thoughts and recruitment of Reggie Chaney ... BUT, for 5 mins worth of interview, it's not bad.

I basically opened the show talking about Jordan, and we also talked about the AR Hawks who are committed, then we talked about Dan Gafford as well ... touched more on the FBI sting ... also talked about football recruiting.

https://soundcloud.com/1037thebuzz/the-recruiting-intelligence-report-with-fitz-hill-marcus-elliott-10-12-17wav

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:32:33 am by Kevin McPherson »

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas