Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Change is in the air...

Started by Porkatarian, October 11, 2017, 10:37:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkatarian

"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

Hogsmo Kramer

Please 8 lb. 6 oz. Baby Jesus let it be true!!!!!
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

forrest city joe

Quote from: Porkatarian on October 11, 2017, 10:37:07 am
;)

Porkatarian out...
Pork when you post i pay attention. i know for a fact that you do not just throw things out there.all o can say is look out. i always thought that both Long and coach B would be back next year no matter what. now i am not so sure.

The Hawg Marshal

The_Iceman

Tusks

please please please include punting jeff long.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Dwight_K_Shrute

First part is easy well except for wrangling the cash.  Let's hope all the ducks get lined up for a solid transition that lays the ground work for out 2020 NC.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Marshfieldhog

Can't wait.

All will like it, nobody will not. Time to move on and try to do it right this time.

hogcard1964

;)

Porkatarian out...

Today?  This week?  Next week?  At season's end?

McKdaddy

I'm going to meet you one day when you are in Tulsa.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

EastexHawg

Yeah, it was 94 degrees here Monday but 49 this morning.  I am enjoying the change.  Oh, wait...you're probably talking about something else.

I hope you are right, and I hope it's more than one administrative position that is "changing".

Redhogs

;)

Porkatarian out...
We know dropping bread crumbs is your style, but PLEASE elaborate! :P :P
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Redhogs on October 11, 2017, 10:43:44 am
Yeah that's like asking a 4-year-old boy to be still.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

The NewEra

rhames

The  next 7 weeks will be a rollar coaster
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

King Kong

Porkatarian

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 11, 2017, 10:41:53 am
Today?  This week?  Next week?  At season's end?

Season's end

Porkatarian out...

Porkatarian

Quote from: McKdaddy on October 11, 2017, 10:42:27 am
I'm going to meet you one day when you are in Tulsa.

I'm in Tulsa all week.  Lunch on Friday?

Porkatarian out...

I hope you're right and I have my concerns. Though Pork is one of the few "insiders" that I read at trust.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Redhogs on October 11, 2017, 10:43:44 am

Good Lord just be happy and be able to read between the lines.  He's not going to burn a source.  Plus you don't want too much information getting out that could impede things going on through back channels.  It's deep state level stuff.  You don't want to have the curtain pulled back on that muckety muck.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Mr. Porkleone

McKdaddy

Quote from: Karma on October 11, 2017, 10:51:57 am
I hope you're right and I have my concerns. Though Pork is one of the few "insiders" that I read at trust.

I already have a lunch scheduled on Friday (my assistant will be confirming it today, so that could change).
As of now I'm free tomorrow for lunch.

MJ2

The only HOPE is in change, otherwise it's more of the same and that's too painful.

hawgon

Quote from: Porkatarian on October 11, 2017, 10:51:04 am
Season's end

Porkatarian out...

My thoughts are that both Bert and Long will be gone by the end of next year.  Bert will be fired or resign and Long will move on after having his wings clipped.

Porkatarian

Quote from: McKdaddy on October 11, 2017, 10:53:53 am
I already have a lunch scheduled on Friday (my assistant will be confirming it today, so that could change).
As of now I'm free tomorrow for lunch.

Dang, I'm taking customers out for lunch tomorrow.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks

McKdaddy

Quote from: Porkatarian on October 11, 2017, 10:56:47 am
Dang, I'm taking customers out for lunch tomorrow.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks

Perfect

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

ricepig

It's going to take more than change, probably need to throw in some folding money.......

hogman78

Quote from: ricepig on October 11, 2017, 10:59:55 am
It's going to take more than change, probably need to throw in some folding money.......

Yes, make it rain! Change is more like hail.

Silver Hog

At season's end, it will be the end of the season!

ricepig

Quote from: Silver Hog on October 11, 2017, 11:01:46 am
At season's end, it will be the end of the season!

I love these quatrains!

PorkRinds

I'm good with change. I just hope it isn't the return of the GOBN. If Long has done anything right it's strangling those folks power away from them and ensuring they can't get it back.

The NewEra

Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons.

poloprince

The mismanagement of millions of dollars will get you terminated every time.
$PoLoPrInCe$

DLUXHOG

So, the dumpster fire, which has been going on for 20 years or so, continues is what you're saying? Or, hopefully, Jerry Jones will be chair of the BOT?
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: poloprince on October 11, 2017, 11:06:07 am
The mismanagement of millions of dollars will get you terminated every time.

Or some would call it fraud....

But integrity and all.

PRJ

theFlyingHog

So we're going to fire one of a-state's assistants?  :P

piglet mignon

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 11, 2017, 11:04:09 am
I'm good with change. I just hope it isn't the return of the GOBN. If Long has done anything right it's strangling those folks power away from them and ensuring they can't get it back.

He choked them but they weren't blue...

PRJ

The NewEra

Isn't it ironic that if the GOBN is back in play that it will have been Jeff Long that created the environment to make it happen?  Talk about Irony.

p.s.  I sure hope this doesn't mean we will continue to play in a dump in Little Rock each year with 30-40,000 people in attendance, 100,000 drunks on the golf course and a beautifully redesigned stadium sitting empty in Fayetteville.

PorkRinds

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 11, 2017, 11:09:25 am
He choked them but they weren't blue...

PRJ

Unfortunately. If they get their mits back on the program we may be looking at a decade of darkness again.

Boardon Hamsay

It is a little chilly in NWA this morning.

DRFFFSH out...
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 11, 2017, 11:12:17 am
Unfortunately. If they get their mits back on the program we may be looking at a decade of darkness again.
Actually it's been more than two decades of darkness, albeit there was a little glimmer of light for 4 years or so..........

Pork Ranger

DLUXHOG

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Pork Ranger

snoblind

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 11, 2017, 11:04:09 am
I’m good with change. I just hope it isn’t the return of the GOBN. If Long has done anything right it’s strangling those folks power away from them and ensuring they can’t get it back.

Where do you think the $ comes from for moving these 2 out?  And North end zone upgrades, practice facilities, boxes, etc.? 

texas tush hog

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 11, 2017, 11:12:17 am

That's ridiculous, our program operated well under Coach Broyles, Coach Mathews, Terry Don, Chuck Dicus, and Harold Horton GOBN's all. Wish Harold, Don, and Timmy were still around. Timmy might be a good choice for our next head coach being, as Gus is no longer an option.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: snoblind on October 11, 2017, 11:24:09 am
Where do you think the $ comes from for moving these 2 out?  And North end zone upgrades, practice facilities, boxes, etc.? 

Fact.