Bielema stays Long stays
1 (4.2%)
Bielema goes Long stays
13 (54.2%)
Bielema goes Long goes
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

hassettsportsman

1) Do you still have TOTAL confidence in Coach B?

2) If you answered yes to #1, do the PTB or Trustees have confidence in you?

3) Jeff, see #2, do you realize THEY are talking behind your back?

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Sooie-cidal

I  edited Jeff's Wikipedia page. Go to career and read the bottom paragraph
Quote from: Arthur Dick Ranney on September 24, 2012, 10:10:16 pm
well that is 7 more wins than this team is going to get eistinen

hog911

Quote from: Sooie-cidal on October 08, 2017, 11:28:24 am
That's awesome!!!   I wonder how long it will take one of his minions AKA  "Fluffers" to change it back!

DeltaBoy

Jeff the Carpet Bagger Been here Long enough to do what he does best ! Run a Football Program in the GROUND! He did it at Pitt then He done it here!.I

The BOT got to move this man on!.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HardCore

That was great!  I spewed my Coke. I mean Pepsi
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

scottwillrazbackfan1

Roflmao!!!

RME

Are you 12?

RME

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 08, 2017, 01:14:57 pm
Jeff the Carpet Bagger Been here Long enough to do what he does best ! Run a Football Program in the GROUND! He did it at Pitt then He done it here!.I

The BOT got to move this man on!.

Look away...look away...look away...Dixie Land

JackTNHogfan

I changed his wiki too but someone already changed it back. Lol

RME

You comedians realize someone from some ** publication like SDS is gonna pick this up and make us look even more stupid than we already do, right?

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on October 08, 2017, 03:11:42 pm
You comedians realize someone from some ** publication like SDS is gonna pick this up and make us look even more stupid than we already do, right?

You mean dumber than Bert's face looks on the sidelines after the opposing team scores at will?  I think the on field performances make us look stupid not fans having fun at Jeffy and Bert's expense. 

rzrbackramsfan

What are they gonna say, fans are po'd and taking shots at their coach and AD?  Other fans get it. 

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on October 08, 2017, 03:17:11 pm
What are they gonna say, fans are po'd and taking shots at their coach and AD?  Other fans get it.

Exactly

RME

That behavior is perfectly normal and warranted. I'm just as pissed off and annoyed as you are.

Editing a dude's Wiki page (with content that isn't even funny...can't we do better if we're gonna do it to begin with?) is a different story.

3kgthog

Getting thumped on the field does more damage than a Wiki-edit. I'm not worried.

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on October 08, 2017, 03:26:03 pm
That behavior is perfectly normal and warranted. I'm just as pissed off and annoyed as you are.

Editing a dude's Wiki page (with content that isn't even funny...can't we do better if we're gonna do it to begin with?) is a different story.

Lol.  I'm sorry Jeff.  You're right.  I didn't have to hit you below the belt with that truth.  I should have just made a joke about you.  Good point.  Let's just forget it happened.  How's the team GPA doing this semester?

Porkchop#1

Exactly...it always cracks me how these girls get all hysterical about some piddly poo like this.

Iwastherein1969

when you are at rock bottom, why worry about looking worse ?...does it really matter ? or do you actually believe that all of those 4 and 5 star athletes are going to quit following Bert and his program...yeah buddy, tell me another one
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

cj_sez

Three simple answers from a lifelong fan.
1) No! I have zero confidence in Bielema.
2) I have severe doubts in Long, especially in regard to hiring coaches and providing them with knowledgeable oversight.
3) I think the "talk" is open now, both in media and message boards.

Long will not answer your questions, although they have merit. We can only hope the BOT are asking them.

RME

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 08, 2017, 03:50:23 pm
when you are at rock bottom, why worry about looking worse ?...does it really matter ? or do you actually believe that all of those 4 and 5 star athletes are going to quit following Bert and his program...yeah buddy, tell me another one

When have we ever raked in 4 and 5 star athletes?

elviscat

1 Where do you want the moving van sent.
2 Packing crew will assist your move.

hassettsportsman

So much has changed here at HV since this time last week.  The tide is shifting..no pun intended.  Now the groundswell suggests Long and Bielema should go...what do you say today?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 08, 2017, 03:16:12 pm
You mean dumber than Bert's face looks on the sidelines after the opposing team scores at will?  I think the on field performances make us look stupid not fans having fun at Jeffy and Bert's expense. 

The on field performance doesn't bear on your appearance, but your response does. If you blame your response on other's then you're a child.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hoggish1

Long goes and the new or interim AD gets to work on the next chapter in Razorback football, if/when needed.

hassettsportsman

I agree.  And for those who think this is somehow FUN...it's not...it's serious!