Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn game is going to be ugly...

Started by hawganatic, October 07, 2017, 12:09:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkchop#1

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on October 07, 2017, 01:25:45 pm
Glad to have you back Walt. You still a fat stupid phuk?
You've gotten your wires crossed up, again.  Now run along back to your klub house and say more kuss words, like a good little immature geek.

Al Boarland

Quote from: hawganatic on October 07, 2017, 02:21:53 pm
So who have you seen Malzahn develop as a coordinator?  Surely you don't think Cam Newton became Cam Newton because of his coordinator that year...

Doesn't really matter if he's the head coach. Someone talked about all the transfers they have. Who hell cares, if you are winning, if a player comes from JUCO, grad transfer or HS?

redneckfriend

Quote from: bennyl08 on October 07, 2017, 01:51:49 pm
MSU looked really good too, beating up on an LSU team that couldn't even beat Troy.

Auburn has yet to play anybody good themselves and don't forget, they were barely able to beat an FCS team.

I wouldn't recommend anybody go all aboard the gus bus until they beat somebody who will actually make a bowl game.

I thought they played Clemson.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 07, 2017, 02:24:19 pm
You've gotten your wires crossed up, again.  Now run along back to your klub house and say more kuss words, like a good little immature geek.

If you can't handle a few faux "kuss" words it's no wonder you have such an easily defeated constitution. But ok, I'll run along. Say hi to your wife and my kids for me.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Al Boarland on October 07, 2017, 02:31:04 pm
Doesn't really matter if he's the head coach. Someone talked about all the transfers they have. Who hell cares, if you are winning, if a player comes from JUCO, grad transfer or HS?

Does not matter on the scoreboard. It just goes to show he could not replicate that success at a school like Kentucky, Miss. St., or any other SEC school that has to recruit out of the top ten and then actually coach players "up"

Al Boarland

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on October 07, 2017, 02:44:24 pm
Does not matter on the scoreboard. It just goes to show he could not replicate that success at a school like Kentucky, Miss. St., or any other SEC school that has to recruit out of the top ten and then actually coach players "up"

He doesn't have to worry about that where he is. I suppose you could use to build a case for him not running the program at the U of A. However, we have a guy that's a great fit for the program now. He may not win as much as some would like, but he's a great fit.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on October 07, 2017, 02:39:36 pm
If you can't handle a few faux "kuss" words it's no wonder you have such an easily defeated constitution. But ok, I'll run along. Say hi to your wife and my kids for me.
That's a good boy.

870hogfan

bennyl08

Quote from: Al Boarland on October 07, 2017, 01:55:17 pm
You are missing a key factor. Are we any good? We aren't good at D. Their D is legit.  That's not good for our O.

No, i'm not missing any key factors. We could be the best team in history this year or the worse and that would 100% irrelevant to the point I was responding to and the point I was making.

That's basic reading comprehension. Sounds like you are just itching for a chance to say something bad about our program. Which is essentially your entire post history.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

LRHawg

Al Boarland

Quote from: bennyl08 on October 07, 2017, 03:23:02 pm
No, i'm not missing any key factors. We could be the best team in history this year or the worse and that would 100% irrelevant to the point I was responding to and the point I was making.

That's basic reading comprehension. Sounds like you are just itching for a chance to say something bad about our program. Which is essentially your entire post history.

You must be talking about my history of accurate posts and spot on opinions.

root_hawg

I think the better question is can we score 21 in both games combined

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: root_hawg on October 07, 2017, 04:02:05 pm
I think the better question is can we score 21 in both games combined

LOL!  No.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

pigmania

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 07, 2017, 12:22:18 pm
Thank goodness we didn't want no part of that ole Gussy Mal-A-Zahn.
That's ok. Gus is earning his 3.85 million/yr. while we sit back and watch our 4 million dollar a year coach destroy our program. Your hate for Gus will keep him away and keep us with a losing team with a crappy coach. Your hate for a coach must be more important to you than getting the football team on a winning track. You and many other fans like you are the reason why our program is near the bottom in the SEC.

grayhawg

Quote from: pigmania on October 07, 2017, 04:16:59 pm
That's ok. Gus is earning his 3.85 million/yr. while we sit back and watch our 4 million dollar a year coach destroy our program. Your hate for Gus will keep him away and keep us with a losing team with a crappy coach. Your hate for a coach must be more important to you than getting the football team on a winning track. You and many other fans like you are the reason why our program is near the bottom in the SEC.
He has been here twice and left both times after the first year.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: pigmania on October 07, 2017, 04:16:59 pm
Gee whiz..I'm catching it from the Gus lovers and the Gus haters both.

root_hawg

Why do people think that Gus would come here?

Al Boarland

Quote from: root_hawg on October 07, 2017, 04:23:02 pm
Why do people think that Gus would come here?

He wouldn't, but CBB isn't going anywhere either. These are all just hypotheticals.

bob slydell

I'd put money on it being closer than last year's game.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

Ex-Trumpet

Let's face it...every game from here on out will be ugly.  Might eak out a win against Coastal, but that certainly isn't a given.  And every other game will be a struggle.  May lose 'em all.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

KlubhouseKonnected

Granny fan

Not watching anymore after today!  Will just be too painful.

Grag T

Why wait for the Auburn game, THIS ONE is ugly  :puke:
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

jgphillips3

I see no way both Alabama and Auburn finish scoring under 50 points against us.  Both have salty defenses.  I would figure the combined beatdown will be something close to 109-24 if not worse.

hawganatic

Quote from: longpig on October 07, 2017, 12:32:53 pm
Well you don't have to be a meany head about it.

My apologies sir!!  Appears your football knowledge goes much deeper than mine...

Grag T

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 07, 2017, 05:41:25 pm
I see no way both Alabama and Auburn finish scoring under 50 points against us.  Both have salty defenses.  I would figure the combined beatdown will be something close to 109-24 if not worse.

Nah, we won't score 24 points against auburn.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

code red

I just don't know what to say.  What did we work on this week?  No more excuses Brett was the wrong hire.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

HoopS

We couldn't slow down SC. Auburn will do bad things to us like they did last year. We will be 2-5 after that game.

Roaringboar

Quote from: HoopS on October 07, 2017, 10:55:49 pm
We couldn't slow down SC. Auburn will do bad things to us like they did last year. We will be 2-5 after that game.

Bad things????? That Auburn defense is going to hit us so hard and score so often the final score is going to be like 70- -17.......JOKING of course.....but it's going to be just as bad as the 'Bama game if not worst........That's what scares me is this weekend.....
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

HoopS

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 07, 2017, 10:57:45 pm
Bad things????? That Auburn defense is going to hit us so hard and score so often the final score is going to be like 70- -17.......JOKING of course.....but it's going to be just as bad as the 'Bama game if not worst........That's what scares me is this weekend.....
remember last year? They've improved and we've regressed. Bad things. Bama is gonna be brutal too.