Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson is putting a scare in the haters right now he has

Started by forrest city joe, February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

This team playing their best basketball of the season right now. they look nothing like the team that showed up at A&M. this program is starting to come together at the right time.i love the way our guys are playing right now. the years to come under Mike Anderson are going to be fun. i can see it coming Hog fans. the haters can see it too. that's why they want to get him fired before he finishes the job. hats off to our players and coaches. GO HOGS.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm
This team playing their best basketball of the season right now. they look nothing like the team that showed up at A&M. this program is starting to come together at the right time.i love the way our guys are playing right now. the years to come under Mike Anderson are going to be fun. i can see it coming Hog fans. the haters can see it too. that's why they want to get him fired before he finishes the job. hats off to our players and coaches. GO HOGS.

Still rather have Gregg Marshall.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

HogRedTilImDead

You are 100% correct Joe. +1 to you!! WPS!!!    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
GO HOGS!!

FineAsSwine

FCJ keeping the haters at bay! Takes some of the sting out of the loss.
Hogs up! Covid down!

forrest city joe

Quote from: bkjbearcat on February 13, 2014, 09:24:30 pm
You got Mike, and you better get use to it. because he is not going anywhere. this program is coming together. and the wins will start coming. may not happen this year. but it's coming. and you haters know it's coming.

elksnort

Quote from: hawkhawg on February 13, 2014, 09:22:42 pm
You tell'm joe.
You are weak.  Supporting his BS.
Hey Joe, you just want to argue. You'd actually hate it if you had no confrontation. What, do you get kick backs for driving up post counts with tired crap?
Many of "haters" have been praising tonight's game. 

If it ain't a fight, you have little to offer.

Great effort on a parts for the hogs tonight. 

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: bkjbearcat on February 13, 2014, 09:24:30 pm

Took Marhsall 5 years to get his current school in the Tourney. Sometimes it takes good coaches a bit to get things going.

forrest city joe

Quote from: H0gn0x10u5 on February 13, 2014, 09:25:03 pm
You are 100% correct Joe. +1 to you!! WPS!!!    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I can see it coming. i can feel this program is about to become what we all want.all our key guys are back next year. and with just a little more help at PG and in side. and the sky is the limit for where Mike can take this program.I am loving seeing this team get better.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:30:42 pm
I can see it coming. i can feel this program is about to become what we all want.all our key guys are back next year. and with just a little more help at PG and in side. and the sky is the limit for where Mike can take this program.I am loving seeing this team get better.

They are getting better joe but still need to finish teams off.

High Octane Hog

That game was a pleasure to watch. After a decade plus of mediocre basketball we finally can see the light! GO HOGS!

forrest city joe

Quote from: elksnort on February 13, 2014, 09:28:53 pm
You are weak.  Supporting his BS.
Hey Joe, you just want to argue. You'd actually hate it if you had no confrontation. What, do you get kick backs for driving up post counts with tired crap?
Many of "haters" have been praising tonight's game. 

If it ain't a fight, you have little to offer.

Great effort on a parts for the hogs tonight. 
I just tell the truth about haters like you. Mike Anderson has this team getting better and better. and i am freaking loving it. and loving watching you haters get scared about what he can do here in the years to come. he may not get fired after all, like some of you haters want.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:33:45 pm
I just tell the truth about haters like you! You haters know nothing!

I'm not a hater joe. I want thisteam to win as badly as you do.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Here's a question that some of you will have to use a little higher order Bloom's to answer:

What is the main point of this thread?

a.  A pat on the back for the hogs courageous effort on the road tonight

B.  A thread with a ray of hope for the future.

C.  A chance for Joe to take a shot at the haters and prove that he and mike anderson are prepared to take on the world together

D.  His usual post game rant that is the sirens song to fans, haters, smarta$$e$, and those that love to argue, and the start of a 9 page thread where Joe fends off any and all with a broken bottle with a jagged edge and a homemade shiv.

E.  All of the above

F.  None of the above (please specify what it is then, eggheads and haters)

I never thought we would find something that FCJ loves more than the Razorbacks, but he clearly loves Anderson more.

Btw, good effort by the hogs tonight.

TheOtherColombia

He should focus less on scaring the haters and more on scaring the opposition.

mountainhog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 13, 2014, 09:29:06 pm
Took Marhsall 5 years to get his current school in the Tourney. Sometimes it takes good coaches a bit to get things going.

25-10 in his 3rd year. Should of been in the dance.  25 + wins every year since.  Pretty good resume don't you think?

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on February 13, 2014, 09:41:04 pm

Haters running scared from Joe right now, like a bunch of college kids at summer camp with jason himself chasing them with a ax.

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on February 13, 2014, 09:41:04 pm
He has. that's why his team is getting better and better. i am the one who's coming at haters like you. don't blame Mike.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:43:58 pm
He has. that's why his team is getting better and better. i am the one who's coming at haters like you. don't blame Mike.

Wrong Answer FCJ! If teams were scared of us we would have more than one road victory

TheOtherColombia

Oh, well the reference to Mike scaring the haters confused me I guess.  Carry on

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on February 13, 2014, 09:46:09 pm
Oh, well the reference to Mike scaring the haters confused me I guess.  Carry on

FCJ likes to rant on hogville and not think clearly. Any fan who doesn't agree with everything FCJ says is a CMA hater...

TheOtherColombia

I don't blame Mike, he isn't the coach of the team I rooted for tonight.

HogBreath

It's really good that CMA is scaring the haters so much, because he sure isn't scaring Haith any. 

Might as well start calling lil' Frank the bus driver, he took Mike to school again today.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on February 13, 2014, 09:48:00 pm
FCJ likes to rant on hogville and not think clearly. Any fan who doesn't agree with everything FCJ says is a CMA hater...

Oh yeah, I am aware of the "legend" that is FCJ  ;)

forrest city joe

Quote from: TheOtherColombia on February 13, 2014, 09:48:44 pm
I don't blame Mike, he isn't the coach of the team I rooted for tonight.
Good kick rocks hater. i love Mike and the Hogs. and could care less about your team.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

forrest city joe

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2014, 09:50:44 pm
It's really good that CMA is scaring the haters so much, because he sure isn't scaring Haith any. 

Might as well start calling lil' Frank the bus driver, he took Mike to school again today.
Is he Scaring KY head coach any? he has beat him 5 out of the last 7 times he has faced him. see two can play that little game. he won 2 games by 5 points this year hater. Mike is going to make a fool out of haters like you. he is not getting fired.get use to it.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: mountainhog on February 13, 2014, 09:41:49 pm
25-10 in his 3rd year. Should of been in the dance.  25 + wins every year since.  Pretty good resume don't you think?

I want Arkansas to win, I just don't  think Anderson is the guy. Why not get proactive and get Marshall or at least try to get him? Marshall will get a HC job with a high profile team somewhere soon. I rather see Marshall here then in Texas or Syracuse if Barnes or Boeheim retire. Or a place like Uconn, Michigan, UCLA or UNLV.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

elksnort

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:33:45 pm
I just tell the truth about haters like you. Mike Anderson has this team getting better and better. and i am freaking loving it. and loving watching you haters get scared about what he can do here in the years to come. he may not get fired after all, like some of you haters want.
hey, can you not freakin read??

I like the hogs performance tonight.

You are a shill and if you are not, then you are just not smart.

Read what I said. If not, then this board really sucks with you on it. 

FineAsSwine

Hey Joe,  i said where you going with that gun in yo hand.
Hogs up! Covid down!

High Octane Hog

Better enjoy this Mizzou fans, I doubt this will ever happen again and I think you know it.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:59:19 pm
Is he Scaring KY head coach any? he has beat him 5 out of the last 7 times he has faced him. see two can play that little game. he won 2 games by 5 points this year hater. Mike is going to make a fool out of haters like you. he is not getting fired.get use to it.

No one is calling anyone a hater but the blah, blah, blah, hater, blah, blah, go kick rocks, blah, blah, blah

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:55:54 pm
Good kick rocks hater. i love Mike and the Hogs. and could care less about your team.

I am excited, my first kick rocks!  SCORE!

HogBreath

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 09:59:19 pm
he is not getting fired.get use to it.
That was a real bonehead move to call timeout so Mizzou could set their defense.  Enjoy your wonderful close loss rock kicker.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Rooster Hogburn

+1 thank you
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

HoustonwehaveaProblem

Am I a hater if I wish we could run a zone so that we wouldn't get beat and then have to foul and then watch them drain over 30 free throws? Their ONLY offense was to get to the line and we kept putting them there.

WashUhog6

Nothing like a horrible record in a mediocre conference to make those haters eat their words. You tell 'em, Joe!

Kevin

So the hogs have a great road effort tonight. Have put together back to back quality efforts on the road for the first time in cma tenure and you want to come on here and pick a fight

Why can we not just be encouraged by them and get ready for lsu
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: mountainhog on February 13, 2014, 09:41:49 pm

Mike Anderson had 31 wins in his 3rd year at Mizz, does he now suck?

forrest city joe

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2014, 10:04:11 pm
That was a real bonehead move to call timeout so Mizzou could set their defense.  Enjoy your wonderful close loss rock kicker.
He is not getting fired and that pisses you off. well to bad. you can go kick rocks like the rest of the haters.Mike Anderson is not getting fired. and i love it that he's not.

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: High Octane Hog on February 13, 2014, 10:01:50 pm
Better enjoy this Mizzou fans, I doubt this will ever happen again and I think you know it.

Maybe, maybe not.  But based on the all time series, and the product currently put on the floor by both schools, I would say it will probably be back and forth for awhile. I just don't see where either school, at this point in time, has a distinct advantage over the other.

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:07:23 pm
He is not getting fired and that pisses you off. well to bad. you can go kick rocks like the rest of the haters.Mike Anderson is not getting fired. and i love it that he's not.

That should get you happy with jeff long then because he is doing the right thing FCJ

forrest city joe

Quote from: Mao Tse-tusk on February 13, 2014, 10:04:55 pm
Am I a hater if I wish we could run a zone so that we wouldn't get beat and then have to foul and then watch them drain over 30 free throws? Their ONLY offense was to get to the line and we kept putting them there.
Wrong the refs kept putting them there. and yes you are a hater if you can't see it.

Dropkick

We are celebrating close losses now. That is where our bb program is?

TheOtherColombia

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 13, 2014, 10:10:20 pm
Wrong the refs kept putting them there. and yes you are a hater if you can't see it.

Hahahaha, and with the exception of some really terrible calls in the first half WHY did the refs keep putting them there?  Because they kept reaching out to grab guys when they would drive past them.  I agree, if Anderson had gone to a packed in zone you guys would have won.  We couldn't hit squat outside the paint tonight. 

Pig Tymer

I'm not sure that losing to the same bubble team twice in a month is an "I told you so" moment.

Maddhog

Quote from: Kevin on February 13, 2014, 10:06:09 pm
So the hogs have a great road effort tonight. Have put together back to back quality efforts on the road for the first time in cma tenure and you want to come on here and pick a fight

Why can we not just be encouraged by them and get ready for lsu

Gosh don't you recognize a "true" fan just innocently going about his business of drumming up support for Coach Anderson?   (sarcasm)   God help Coach Anderson if all his "fans" are like that.   
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Dropkick on February 13, 2014, 10:12:10 pm
We are celebrating close losses now. That is where our bb program is?
No we are seeing the team get better and better. and you haters can't stand it. he's not getting fired. so get over it and support our coach and our players.they don't need your hate tonight.