Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Ole Miss Predictions

Started by hogfan13, February 12, 2006, 09:16:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

I say.

Arkansas-75

Ole Miss-64

If you look at Ole Miss and who they have lost to or come pretty close to losing it's some what Sad

Ole Miss 69, Southern Utah 62(Away)
New Mexico 95, Ole Miss 42(Away)
UIC 87, Ole Miss 75(Away)
Memphis 72, Ole Miss 49(Home)
Ole Miss 85, Arkansas State 78(Home)
Ole Miss 68, Southeastern Louisiana 62(Home)
Ole Miss 82, Alcorn State 69(Home)
Ole Miss 65, Western Carolina 59(Home)
Auburn 58, Ole Miss 50(Away)

They Have had issues at home(The reason I put Auburn Is cause there 10-11(2-8).

Brutalis

God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

OinkinOregon

Arkansas 70  Ole Miss 69  Ole Miss misses a wide open layup with 2 seconds left on the clock after the Hogs blow a 15 point lead second half on the road.  Stan Heath claims improvement after lackluster road victory.

ENHOG

HOGS 76
REBELS 69

We win it end the end by hitting FT's
\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

tacomahog

Razorback88

Hogs 68
Rebels 64

It's time us to finish a road game!

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

HouTxRzbck

I don't know what it is.  This game scares me for some reason.  I do predict a win, but I think it will be close.  Gut feeling!!!
"Do you do drugs Danny...?"

"...Every Day"

"So what's the problem...?"

hog caller

hogs777

GO HOGS!!!!

hogtheball

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

secthumper

.... Hogs  79

....Ole Quiffs 64....

....Enter win #17!!!!

.... Go Hogs!!!!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

razorbackfan4life

12under

Quote from: OinkinOregon on February 12, 2006, 10:36:02 am
Arkansas 70  Ole Miss 69  Ole Miss misses a wide open layup with 2 seconds left on the clock after the Hogs blow a 15 point lead second half on the road.  Stan Heath claims improvement after lackluster road victory.
any victory on the road would be an improvement.  so if he claims this, it will be true

Captain Pork

LRCentralTiger

February 12, 2006, 05:33:39 pm #16 Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 05:50:38 pm by LRCentralTiger
Ole Miss will be primed for this one.  Hogs win in a good one.  :razorback:

Adam Stokes

February 12, 2006, 05:49:53 pm #17 Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 05:51:30 pm by ajs15razorman
  I see no way we win by more than 10.  Ole Miss is a pretty good team and we are playing on the road.  Put this on top that we don't win close games, I have to be realistic.  Don't be surprised if we don't pull this one out.  We should win, but I'm going out on a limb.

Rebels - 78
  Hogs   - 74

hogtheball

Ole Miss has dropped 7 in a row.  I'm looking for them to self-destruct. 
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Razorback0918

I think we'll start to play with more confidence when we beat ole miss on the road and become 6-5 in the SEC plus Heath will get a road win that he needs. So, i definitley see this team winnin 6 of their last seven games or better.

othermac

58-52 this will be an ugly game, at least it wont be in tv.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

chiefsfan

Hogs 80
Ole Miss 58

We lead by 7 at half, then blow them away in the second half...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

The real Hogules

First, tell me which Razorbacks team is going to show up?
Is it going to be the one that showed up at MSU or the team that almost/should have beaten LSU in Baton Rouge?
If the MSU road team rears it's ugly head Ole Miss will win in a low scoring game.
Conversely, if the team that played LSU shows up they could blow Ole Miss away by early in the second half.
The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle, so I'll go with the Hogs by 3-5 points, with the game being in the low to mid 60's.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Beaverfever

whatsshakinbacon

I have the Corso effect.  My predictions don't happen.  Therefore let me take one for the team and say Ole Miss 73, Arkansas 65.

Bacon out...

hogfan13

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on February 12, 2006, 07:56:59 pm
I have the Corso effect.  My predictions don't happen.  Therefore let me take one for the team and say Ole Miss 73, Arkansas 65.

Bacon out...
QuoteIf you look at Ole Miss and who they have lost to or come pretty close to losing it's some what Sad

Ole Miss 69, Southern Utah 62(Away)
New Mexico 95, Ole Miss 42(Away)
UIC 87, Ole Miss 75(Away)
Memphis 72, Ole Miss 49(Home)
Ole Miss 85, Arkansas State 78(Home)
Ole Miss 68, Southeastern Louisiana 62(Home)
Ole Miss 82, Alcorn State 69(Home)
Ole Miss 65, Western Carolina 59(Home)
Auburn 58, Ole Miss 50(Away)

ThaRockArkansas

Arkansas 68
Ole Miss 65

Thomas gets a double double
we record 10 blocks as a team

Salty Hog

Fear The Hog!!!!

bradyv15

February 12, 2006, 09:13:08 pm #28 Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 09:41:34 pm by bradyv15
i love to see when natehogg posts...brings satisfaction to me everytime...(not the actual posts...but what comes with them ;)....arkansas-76 ole miss-67

Richard_white

It's a SEC road game and until they can win on the road Ole Miss victory.

Ole Miss 70
Arkansas 67

hogattack21

Quote from: razorbacks4life27 on February 12, 2006, 09:17:35 pm
It's a SEC road game and until they can win on the road Ole Miss victory.

Ole Miss 70
Arkansas 67

Exactly what I was gonna say, but I think they will pull this one out.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Hogs 65
Piss 66

Its a road game. We get a 10 point lead with 2 mins left and lose on a half court shot at the buzzer.

litmachog

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: bradyv15 on February 12, 2006, 09:13:08 pm
i love to see when natehogg posts...brings satisfaction to me everytime...(not the actual posts...but what comes with them ;)....arkansas-76 ole miss-67

I'm with you there brotha.  no way I could look at that every morning, and the get OUT of bed. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Pig Power

Simply based on this teams reputation..

OM 66
UA 63

LA HAWG

:puke: Hotty Totty  :puke:

Ole Miss  68

Arkansas  62

NaturalStateReb

Rebels 71
Arkansas 67

Stan Heath Era officially ends.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Hog_from_Tulsa

"We can't get no reform when we're the incumbent" - Pappy O'Daniel

hog caller

hey salty: i,m retired old senior chief.i know what to do with a drunken sailor. let him throw up in his own cot but don't leave him by himself carry or drag him back to the ship. plop him in his bunk ,wait for tomorrow when he's wondering how in the  Hiel he got back to the ship.

i say Hogs by 10

LA HAWG

This is just a bump to show you people how decieved you were by stan the man.  Have you seen the light yet?

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on February 12, 2006, 07:56:59 pm

Bacon out...

I hate it when I'm right...almost.

Bacon out...

Adam Stokes

I said we lose 78-74, I was pretty close.