Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-LSU Score predictions

Started by hogfan13, February 04, 2006, 08:26:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

The hogs won't let slip this one away they will have learned from the Fayetteville Game.What do you think

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Razorback88

LSU 78
Hogs 71

And PLEASE don't start the Fire Heath threads if we lose a game we're not supposed to win.  Unless we blow a double digit lead.  Then it would be okay.

hogfancb

Hogs - 39

LSU - 25   at the half

LSU -83

Hogs-72

Boss Hogg

Piggies by DOUBLE DIGITS!  Yes sir, mark my words.

Hogs 79
LSU 66

ThaRockArkansas

Arkansas 64

LSU 65

We hit what looks like a 3 but Thomas' foot is on the 3 point line

Richard_white

Arkansas 68
LSU        79

You can't tell me Arkansas will win this game on the road, after losing to Miss St and Alabama on the road Arkansas will find answers in this one.

pigatron

sailorripley

In Heath fashion Arkansas will play above the rim for a half, then choke on in because of no leadership on the court (please name a leader on this team) and tentative coaching. This team plays below it's talent level, not just because of the coach, but a lack of leadership on the court.

Buff

Quote from: ThaRockArkansas on February 04, 2006, 10:21:27 pm
Arkansas 64

LSU 65

or we hit a 3 and the refs somehow see "incontrovertible evidence" on the replays that it was actually a 2-pointer.  it was bs then and i wouldn't be suprised to see something wednesday that would rival that call's stupidity

toshortrock

we will get crushed,and the ones here who;s excited about beating south carolina will be mad again
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

hog caller

An old hog fanatic

I HATE saying this but...

LSU   76

ARK   62
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

HawgLover08

:razorback: HOGS  :razorback: 71

LSU 70

Zen_Hog

hoggystyle78

LSU  77    Hogs  75  another blown lead, another loss.

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

SSgt.HOG98

I think the HOGS pull off a shocker.
HOGS    78

[CENSORED] cats  65

go HOGS go 

D-macs cuz

hogs 68
LSU 61
then everyone jumps on the bandwagon

bradyv15

Hogs 72

Tigers 65....

hogs take big lead at half..lose some grip but hold on strong like they did against SC....Modica steps up again, and brewer continues his assisting ways that he showed saturday.....Thomas plays with heart and determination....and Townes, in fear of being benched again, soars high for rebounds all night...

Brutalis

My dads Tigers won the last one.

So this one is going Arkansas' way. Both are different teams now that's for sure.

Arkansas 71
LSU 66
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

Captain Pork

PHill94

Hogs - 86
LSU- 55

We soo owe them that

hogfan13

Quote from: PHill94 on February 05, 2006, 05:19:47 pm
Hogs - 86
LSU- 55

We soo owe them that

How do you think we will win by that Margin on the road

Topcat

Why would AR do something out of character and win on the road? AR will get their butt kicked again by the best team in the West.

LSU   74
ARK   61

razorbackfan4life

Arkansas 74

LSU 71

Arkansas pulls off the W in an important situation.  Remember what happened last year, TIME FOR REVENGE BOYS!!!!!!!!

hogfan13

Quote from: Boss Hogg on February 04, 2006, 09:54:40 pm

Hogs 79
LSU 66
How do you think we will win by that much on the road ??? ::)

hogfan13

QuoteArkansas pulls off the W in an important situation.  Remember what happened last year, TIME FOR REVENGE BOYS!!!!!!!!

Thats right

othermac

the hogs get it to the last shot, and BOOM its shades of daddy as ronnie brewer finally tastes a last second conference game winning shot, HOGS 74-72 wps!!
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

toshortrock

if we win,i will run around the block naked
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

jforte

would like to see a big hog win on the road but it's going to be to tough for the hogs....Lsu 83  Ark 67

razorson

WILL CLINTON

LSU 93
hogs 78

This game is wrapped up by halftime and with 5 minutes left in the game, Brady is taking volunteers out of the crowd because everyone on the bench will have scored.  This will be the worst loss of the season, and Florida will overtake that one in just a few days. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Tammany Tom

I enjoyed reading your predictions. A couple of your posters are in a world of their own however. I wonder if they even follow college basketball. I got a nice laugh out of the prediction that Arkansas would win 86 - 55. I also liked the 79 - 66 Arkansas pick with the quote Yes sir, mark my words. Pretty bold/crazy predictions considering Arkansas' road record over the last 3 years and LSU's current SEC record.

I realize that any SEC team can beat any other on any given night and Arkansas has always played well in Baton Rouge, however I can't see Arkansas coming away with a win on Wednesday. LSU's young players are playing very well together now (loss to Bama on Sat. notwithstanding) and LSU wins 77-71.

pfrg999

Hogs - 68
LSU - 63

UA has 13 pt lead with 3 minutes left...wins by three
Modica -  9 pts
Brewer- 23 pts

LSU - 22-30 ft's 73%
ARK - 6-11 ft's   54%
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Queen Hog

February 06, 2006, 12:03:31 pm #37 Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 12:09:23 pm by Queen Hog
Hogs will win by 1 because Brady gets a tech and Brewer hits both shots.
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

dman

Quote from: hogfancb on February 04, 2006, 08:58:39 pm
Hogs - 39

LSU - 25   at the half
I hate to say it but this score seems right.  Its a shame though.  Still Go Hogs Go beat lsu.
LSU -83

Hogs-72

Boss Hogg

Quote from: RBI boy on February 06, 2006, 07:20:15 am
Quote from: Boss Hogg on February 04, 2006, 09:54:40 pm

Hogs 79
LSU 66
How do you think we will win by that much on the road ??? ::)

HYPNOSIS  ;)

HoopS

watching our team is so frustrating... ok, stating the obvious I know.

We show the potential to go on the road and dominate a good opponent.... see Kentucky and Bama first halves.... and we also have the ability to go scoreless for what seems to be an hour and a half.... also, see Kentucky and Bama... second halves.

History would say that we play pretty well this game and manage to lose.   If I were betting money, I wouldn't touch this game.   

Something tells me that our Hog team may actually be ready to turn the corner.... the potential is there to make a strong finishing push.  I see us winning due to a blown call by the officials.   

Talk about Irony!

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: pfrg999 on February 06, 2006, 11:47:33 am
Hogs - 68
LSU - 63

Modica -  9 pts
Brewer- 23 pts

LSU - 22-30 ft's 73%
ARK - 6-11 ft's   54%
68-63 Hogs win by 3?  PF, you might rework the math on that one!  ;) ;D

hog caller

This is my 500th post, so i'm going out on a big limb and say hogs win 74 yo 68

Hogs4Ever

Hogs win the first half by 10 but lose the game 74-67.

pfrg999

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on February 06, 2006, 01:45:14 pm
Quote from: pfrg999 on February 06, 2006, 11:47:33 am
Hogs - 68
LSU - 63

Modica -  9 pts
Brewer- 23 pts

LSU - 22-30 ft's 73%
ARK - 6-11 ft's   54%
68-63 Hogs win by 3?  PF, you might rework the math on that one!  ;) ;D

Yes I noticed That.... I went to the U of A ;D    Win by 5
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Genuine Mahawgony

Quote from: D-macs cuz on February 05, 2006, 12:30:08 pm
hogs 68
LSU 61
then everyone jumps on the bandwagon

I'll admit it.  If we win by 7 on the road at LSU, i'll be riding shotgun on that bandwagon. 

HighOnHogs

HogHeathen

Quote from: ThaRockArkansas on February 04, 2006, 10:21:27 pm
Arkansas 64

LSU 65

lol good one...

Hogs-67
Lswho-61

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: pfrg999 on February 06, 2006, 02:38:33 pm
Yes I noticed That.... I went to the U of A ;D    Win by 5