Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Signing question

Started by Fan1958, December 14, 2021, 09:13:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fan1958

Probably could find it on my own but too lazy to chase it so here's my question:

If a recruit doesn't sign tomorrow, is said recruit prohibited from signing until the February signing date or can they sign anytime between tomorrow and the February date?

Just curious if one of the commits decides to wait until February and if all the other schools he may be considering fill their quota tomorrow and said commit decides well damn, guess I don't have the options I thought I did, can the recruit sign on Friday December 17?
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Mike_e

My understanding is that if a player signs the offer letter and makes a deposit or signs for financial assistance then he's in.  Regardless of when.

Here's the rulebook if you don't trust me.  ;)

https://web3.ncaa.org/lsdbi/reports/getReport/90008
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

nationwish

The early signing period lasts 72 hours. If they don't sign in that period, they do have to wait until February. There may be some differences for transfers as opposed to high school recruits.