Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm tired of the piling on!!

Started by curioushog42, September 24, 2005, 09:44:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

curioushog42

:(

Ok...Ok... Stop the piling on HDN. All the National Media and a host of Hog fans is going overboard on HDN. Frank Broyles says HDN is the man for the job, so HDN is going nowhere. Regardless what you think of HDN as a coach, he is still a native Arkansan and we should protect him from outsider. It one thing we as Arkansan debate the topic on a new coach or not, but its another thing outsiders making fun of our team and state. The HELL with the OUTSIDERS and the horse they rode in on. They did the same thing to Jermaine Taylor when he wore Arkansas shorts on fight night. Give our Homeboy a break!! I was mad as hell at him against USC, but i've been noticing a funfest of comments against our beloved state of Arkansas. We should always protect our on!!! Now i'm more angry at the Outsiders than HDN.

Go Hogs beat Bama and shut those A@@Hole Outsider UP!!

Swino

I don't give a rats ass if he is from Zimbabwe, he needs to win.  The excuse that we should put up with him because he is an Arkansan is BS.  And as far as Frank goes, what else do you expect him to say? 

The losses will mount and Houston needs to go.  We deserve a true SEC calibur coach.  Go Hogs.

HighOnHogs

NuttsSacked

Know what HDN became when he pined for the Husker job and flirted with LSU?  Unfortunately, NOT an outsider.

He's still running the Arkansas football program in the ground rather than Nebraska or LSU. 

curioushog42

???

Please read my thread again!! I said its one thing Arkansan debate a new coach or not, but it another thing Outsider making fun at our State. Whether HDN is Coach of the Hogs in the future have nothing to do with being made fun of because who you are or where you from.

HogHillbilly

I'm from Arkansas.............Can I coach ? I'll even take a pay cut.  I'm not greedy !
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

junkyardhog

Quote from: curioushog42 on September 24, 2005, 09:53:22 am
???

Please read my thread again!! I said its one thing Arkansan debate a new coach or not, but it another thing Outsider making fun at our State. Whether HDN is Coach of the Hogs in the future have nothing to do with being made fun of because who you are or where you from.

Normally I would take the time to blast you for this, but I see your point. Kind of like I can talk crap about my family all day, but if anyone else does, I'm kicking their ass.

You have to understand though, there is a time that a family member needs his ass kicked.

diamondp

I don't think he graduated from the Uof A did he.NO he jumped ship.

FIRE NUTT!!!
JUST WIN!!!!

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: curioushog42 on September 24, 2005, 09:44:03 am

Ok...Ok... Stop the piling on HDN. All the National Media and a host of Hog fans is going overboard on HDN. Frank Broyles says HDN is the man for the job, so HDN is going nowhere. Regardless what you think of HDN as a coach, he is still a native Arkansan and we should protect him from outsider. It one thing we as Arkansan debate the topic on a new coach or not, but its another thing outsiders making fun of our team and state. The HELL with the OUTSIDERS and the horse they rode in on. They did the same thing to Jermaine Taylor when he wore Arkansas shorts on fight night. Give our Homeboy a break!! I was mad as hell at him against USC, but i've been noticing a funfest of comments against our beloved state of Arkansas. We should always protect our on!!! Now i'm more angry at the Outsiders than HDN.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree.  Nutt has not performed to my standards.  Let the pressure build!!
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

DarkHelmet

yea the good ole arkansan at his dream job.. oh wait.. nebraska? lsu? does he really give a f*ck about this state? i think not...

Queen Hog

Beating a dead horse again boyzzzzzzzzz.

Go HOGS....beat Bama :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

BuschHawg

We've got a lot more to be concerned with than what "outsiders" think. Did it ever occur to you the outsiders may be right.

Our friggin highways in Arkansas were the absolute worst in the nation. The taxpayers and governor decided enough is enough and put together a program that is fixing them. They arent finished, and they arent perfect, but a far cry from where they were. It has been painful fighting the construction traffic, but the end result is in sight and a success.

What do friggin highways have to do with Razorback football? They're both something that was/is in bad shape and needs to fixed. The people decided to fix the highways, and now the people have decided to fix the athletic program. Just like the highway program, it has taken years and so will the athletic program.

If I'm piling on so be it. I'll fall on first and let everyone else pile on over me. If you want outsiders to stop slamming Arkansas for our shortcomings, do some about it. Do something positive and make a difference. Thats what we're doing...starting with getting rid of a lousy coach.

Yoko Oinko

Quote from: HogHillbilly on September 24, 2005, 09:57:14 am
I'm from Arkansas.............Can I coach ? I'll even take a pay cut. I'm not greedy !

I have nipples.  Can you milk me?
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

junkyardhog

Quote from: John Basedow on September 24, 2005, 10:51:47 am
Quote from: HogHillbilly on September 24, 2005, 09:57:14 am
I'm from Arkansas.............Can I coach ? I'll even take a pay cut. I'm not greedy !

I have nipples. Can you milk me?

[attachment deleted by admin]

HogInMemphis

You're funny! Good post.