Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For all the razorback and nutt haters

Started by RebelHawg, September 24, 2005, 03:40:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelHawg

September 24, 2005, 03:40:34 am Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 03:48:09 am by RebelHawg
I just wanted to say that for everyone who thinks they know the razorbacks and nutt you have no idea......none of you are around the hogs everyday....all of you that talk crap about nutt and the hogs are just people that go by what you hear on the talk shows and news that know just as much about the razorbacks as your retarted minds do.....seriously they know nothing about the hogs.....really when you are around the hogs on a regular basis, know what is really going on with the program, or you have actually stepped on the DWR stadium field and played for the hogs then you have the right to talk....

lunchbox72703

spill it.....whats going on in the program?

Killean

Quote from: RebelHawg on September 24, 2005, 03:40:34 am
I just wanted to say that for everyone who thinks they know the razorbacks and nutt you have no idea......none of you are around the hogs everyday....all of you that talk crap about nutt and the hogs are just people that go by what you hear on the talk shows and news that know just as much about the razorbacks as your retarted minds do.....seriously they know nothing about the hogs.....really when you are around the hogs on a regular basis, know what is really going on with the program, or you have actually stepped on the DWR stadium field and played for the hogs then you have the right to talk....

I guess all of us who donate and go watch games and support our team should probably just shut up when we disagree with how something is being done.

btw, it's retarded, not retarted.

If you're going to call someone retarded, please spell it right.  Also, it isn't your an idiot, it is you're an idiot.  Common mistakes that absolutely destroy your witty arguments about how someone's parentage affects their ability to understand that a 70-17 loss is actually good for the program and that Coach Nutt is not only the best thing that the Razorbacks have ever had but he's also rebuilding New Orleans, bringing peace to the middle east and fixing social security while coaching the Razorbacks to another season of top notch defensive football and innovative offensive prowess.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

SardisHog

I for one don't think the posters on here are Razorback haters, in fact just the opposite. What we can't stand is the lack of a head coach and wish nothing but better times for our Hogs. The only way that will happen is for Nutt to be gone.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: RebelHawg on September 24, 2005, 03:40:34 am

Will you be saying the same thing after we go 3-8?

I may not have ever stepped on the field at RRS field & played for the hogs, but I DO know that following up a 4-7 season with a 3-8 one is not progress.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.