Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Hog Fans, Good Luck Tommorrow

Started by wincrimson, September 23, 2005, 10:22:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wincrimson

I hope the rain holds off but it doesn't look like that will happen...

Gotta get up at 6 AM to head off to Tuscaloosa to watch the Tide and the Razorbacks. Anyway... good luck. I'll be pulling for AR the rest of the way out.

DanTheHogFan

you are trying what the USC fans did by wishing us good luck.  It ain't gonna work.  We are going to win and I hate Alabama.  FIRE HDN and Beat bama.

I am just kidding.  I don't want to fire HDN!  I HATE BAMA

I am just kidding...I like Bama

Seriously...Good luck to you, too.  Except I hope you don't win.  Seriously...I want the hogs to win...But I hope none of your players get hurt.

Is that cool?

Peace out.

Bomis Hawg

Well, I think Arkansas needs luck more than Alabama.  I bet it could be a good game.

Tell Croyle not to throw for 400. ;D

Killean

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on September 23, 2005, 10:35:26 pm
Well, I think Arkansas needs luck more than Alabama. I bet it could be a good game.

Tell Croyle not to throw for 400. ;D

and by not throwing for 400 we mean to throw less, we don't want 500 yards tossed on us
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

OklaU

Is the game at 11?  It is on JP so I assumed so.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

WindyCityHog

GO f____ yourself.....

Nevermind.  You're a good kid (although as naive as they come)....

Is this what we are relegated too?  Pity BEFORE the actual game?

Lord, kill me now.....

Bomis Hawg

JP game.  Sucks.  At least not many people will be up to see the butt kicking.

OklaU

"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

WindyCityHog

11:30.....at least that's what my ESPN GamePlan says....

Queen Hog

Go HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
I lub me some HOGS!!!

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Helen Keller

Since 1894

thanks and good luck to you and your team too.

Come see us next year and spend all your money in NWA.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Lando Calrissian

September 24, 2005, 01:37:34 am #12 Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 01:39:45 am by Lando Calrissian
"Come see us next year and spend all your money in NWA."

Didn't you hear?  The hurricane (Rita I think it's called) is making a bee-line straight for NWA and it will magically retain its hurricane strength over 1000 miles of dry land until it gets here.

There will be local news crews strategically placed all over NWA to cover the devastation of the Hurricane when it reaches the area...

I know that's what I need anyway.  Reporters telling me (against their will) that we got .000024 inches of rain from the hurricane's remnants.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.