Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not so fast on Nutt

Started by sultan of slop, September 23, 2005, 03:05:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sultan of slop

I think that if Nutt is canned during the season we would go further in the crapper.  We need to hang on to him until the season ends then evaluate his lack of performance and go from there.  It makes me worry about our entire athletics department when these coaches get to coast on pitiful performances.  If Frank got canned right now you would see improvement immediately because these puppets we have now would see their jobs could be on the line. 

Biggus Piggus

I don't know how, between now and the end of the season, HDN is going to prove he can

reorganize the program from eight years of chaos.
recruit a well-balanced class dotted with some top-flight talent.
hire enough well-qualified assistants.
repair sagging relations with Arkansas high school coaches.
get in early on future football prospects.
implement state-of-the-art offensive and defensive systems.
run a sound kicking game.
develop his best players into what they should become.
quit freaking out under pressure.
[CENSORED]!

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I'd probably settle for the last one in your list right now. :D

Since 1894

Do you realize that in our top three sports (football, basketball and baseball) last year, all three had losing conference records.

But forget that and Go Hogs Go, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Thehammer

Quote from: sultan of slop on September 23, 2005, 03:05:33 pm
I think that if Nutt is canned during the season we would go further in the crapper. We need to hang on to him until the season ends then evaluate his lack of performance and go from there. It makes me worry about our entire athletics department when these coaches get to coast on pitiful performances. If Frank got canned right now you would see improvement immediately because these puppets we have now would see their jobs could be on the line.

Nice thought there.  Fire Broyles.  Keep Nutt. 

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: sultan of slop on September 23, 2005, 03:05:33 pm
I think that if Nutt is canned during the season we would go further in the crapper. We need to hang on to him until the season ends then evaluate his lack of performance and go from there. It makes me worry about our entire athletics department when these coaches get to coast on pitiful performances. If Frank got canned right now you would see improvement immediately because these puppets we have now would see their jobs could be on the line.

How could we possibly go further in the crapper? Does 70-17 ring a bell?