Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anybody remember...

Started by TechHawg, September 22, 2005, 11:34:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TechHawg

that after the Nebraska deal it was well known that the powers that be gave Houston a 2 year pass to get the team back to where it needed to be?  I mean that was what was on the news.  Now we are 3 games into the 2nd year and everyone is wanting to fire him.  I believe in keeping your word.  It's too late to change your mind now.  If you were ok with it then then you've got to be ok with it now.  It's kinda like these new polls out saying we shouldn't have gone to war in Iraq.  Well before the war 70% were for it.  Now about 30% of those people are saying we shouldn't have gone to war.  Say something and stick the hell to it.  I was for giving Houston Nutt two years to rebuild and that is what I'm still for.  I'm not discounting the rest of the season though.  If we beat Bama this week, which I think we've got a 50 to 60% chance of doing, then we are right back in this thing.  We are still going to be alright.  All the bitching in the world by some of you morons is not going to get anybody fired because you aren't in charge.  Cheer for the Razorbacks while Houston Nutt is the coach and long after he is the coach and leave the rest to the people in charge.

NuttsSacked

I, for one, was not OK with it then or now.  Anyone thinking the Hogs have a 50 or 60% chance of beating Bama this Saturday is a moron.

NEXT!

TechHawg

Then why the hell are you on a HOG message board, MORON?  We will beat Bama.

NuttsSacked

Quote from: TechHawg on September 22, 2005, 11:49:29 pm
Then why the hell are you on a HOG message board, MORON? We will beat Bama.

I got a "hundy" that says differently.  Care to bet?

NuttsSacked

I'm going to bed soon.  Are you in or out? 

NuttsSacked

Come on, Tech.  It's not every day that I have a chance to double my money.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: TechHawg on September 22, 2005, 11:49:29 pm
Then why the hell are you on a HOG message board, MORON? We will beat Bama.

Better to live and learn than to make an ass out of yourself and lose 100 bucks.  Trust me we will not stop Bama, we may score and we may look halfway decent, but we will lose.  Count on it.

kremlinhog

tech- that two year pass is the biggest bunch of crap we have been asked to swallow in a long time. but without exception my hog friends called bs
on any free pass. i promise this is the last time to say this, but, how many major football schools ask their fans to just give up for two years, especially
six years into a coaches job. i think only frank bought this bs.

dirty stanchez

Quote from: TechHawg on September 22, 2005, 11:34:27 pm
that after the Nebraska deal it was well known that the powers that be gave Houston a 2 year pass to get the team back to where it needed to be? I mean that was what was on the news. Now we are 3 games into the 2nd year and everyone is wanting to fire him. I believe in keeping your word. It's too late to change your mind now. If you were ok with it then then you've got to be ok with it now. It's kinda like these new polls out saying we shouldn't have gone to war in Iraq. Well before the war 70% were for it. Now about 30% of those people are saying we shouldn't have gone to war. Say something and stick the hell to it. I was for giving Houston Nutt two years to rebuild and that is what I'm still for. I'm not discounting the rest of the season though. If we beat Bama this week, which I think we've got a 50 to 60% chance of doing, then we are right back in this thing. We are still going to be alright. All the bitching in the world by some of you morons is not going to get anybody fired because you aren't in charge. Cheer for the Razorbacks while Houston Nutt is the coach and long after he is the coach and leave the rest to the people in charge.

Don't tell me what to do, ass bag.

Nutt sucks.  We shouldn't have rebuilding years in a coach's 8th YEAR!

Kill yourself now.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: TechHawgleave the rest to the people in charge.

Umm, did you see any part of Frank's interview(s)?
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

pioneerhog

After the LSU deal didn't he lose that last year on the pass?

TechHawg

No I will not make a bet with you.  I don't believe in betting and even if I did I am a newlywed college student and have other things to spend 100 dollars on.  You people make me ashamed to be a Razorback fan.  This is my last post here, as I no longer want to be associated with you "fans."  You obviously don't love the Razorbacks as much as I do because I cannot ever fathom betting against the team I love.  Have fun the rest of the year while hoping for your team to lose so a man will lose his job.