Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where did Forrest City Joe's post go?

Started by TulsaHogFan, September 19, 2005, 08:45:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHogFan

The one claiming that Houston was set, and not going anywhere due to Lindsey's vote on the BOT? 

I saw Mike post this and wanted to see how Frank could be so vulnerable now?

Quote from: mikeirwin on September 15, 2005, 06:18:30 pm
Quote from: gmb_79 on September 15, 2005, 01:01:34 am
I say fire 'em both ;)
The University of Arkansas trustees are the only people with the power to fire JFB. The votes to fire Frank are not there.
After the Ted Harrod debacle and after the embarrassment of the Nolan trial (especially the part about Redneck SOBs and you know what) John White concluded it was time for Frank to retire. Frank had never been more vulnerable. His friendship with Harrod cost the University wads of money by the time the NCAA investigation was over. The N-Word stuff at the Nolan trial was reported across the country. And yet White almost got his own self fired for suggesting to Frank that it was time for him to go.
Think about it. If they couldn't get Frank for that nobody is going to touch him these days.

Lanny

Seems the Jet Lag is still with me.  I guess I did trying to edit something.......oh well
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

LSUFan

You cannot delete your own topic.

You can delete your own post, unless it is the first one in the topic.

chiefsfan

I figured Mods and Admins spent all day discussing the best way to organize a mass suicide anyways
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Lanny

Quote from: chiefsfan on September 19, 2005, 09:38:59 pm
I figured Mods and Admins spent all day discussing the best way to organize a mass suicide anyways

ha, the only thing we discuss is where's the next road trip and other boring stuff.  BTW great job last Saturday we enjoyed it.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

sowmonella

What happened to many of the posts in this thread?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003