Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some DTS idiot is defending our loss because OU lost big to them too

Started by Jim Harris, September 19, 2005, 05:24:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Harris

"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Hog Bounty Hunter

TulsaHogFan

Oh god i wanna call into that show, i mean they could have scored 100 if they wanted to, 4 scores on 8 plays, how many plays did they run, divide that by two, and thats how many times they could have scored.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on September 19, 2005, 05:26:04 pm
Oh god i wanna call into that show, i mean they could have scored 100 if they wanted to, 4 scores on 8 plays, how many plays did they run, divide that by two, and thats how many times they could have scored.

You have to have an IQ less than your age to call that show, or be one of the good guys who gets through once in a while.

Flatfoot

I loved it when one of the first callers asked Rick if he thought Houston and Reggie were guilty of grand larceny by cashing their paychecks each month because they were both frauds.  I almost had a wreck driving home.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on September 19, 2005, 05:33:34 pm
Quote from: TulsaHogFan on September 19, 2005, 05:26:04 pm

You have to have an IQ less than your age to call that show, or be one of the good guys who gets through once in a while.

I got on the show pretty easily when i worked in LR, wait did i just admit that?  I meant a friend of mine got on a lot, ya a friend, his name is razor richard too lol.  I love it you can hear them sighing when callers are ranting.

Biggus Piggus

USC is complaining about their pass rush ability season to date.  Can you imagine if their defense were as good as last year's?  Then 70-0.
[CENSORED]!