Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 5NEWS Razorback Poll is up. . .

Started by GatorGirl, September 19, 2005, 02:28:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GatorGirl

Check it out!

http://www.5newsonline.com/Global/category.asp?C=11602

Also, this is a little OT, but not really: We're going to be polling our users each week to see which NFL games they want to see on KFSM on Sundays.  So all of you Matt Jones fans make sure to drop by and cast your votes for Jacksonville!  The next NFL poll will be up beginning tomorrow.

:)

artyhog

Well, it seem that I am in the minority.  I voted Yes and that is one of only 2 percent of the voters.

Until they loose 6, I will still think they will have a winning schedule.

Brett Hitman Hog

Until the lose Nutt, I'll continue to think they will have a losing SEC record, and possibly over all record.

HogHeathen

Quote from: artyhog on September 19, 2005, 02:39:29 pm
Well, it seem that I am in the minority. I voted Yes and that is one of only 2 percent of the voters.

Cuase your that "blind eye" ;)

GrizzledHogFan

Shouldn't take too long.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Anti-OtisII

Well, it seem that I am in the minority. I voted Yes and that is one of only 2 percent of the voters.

Well, at least you are now part of 5% instead of only 2%.  Of course, that is the same 5% that thought last week that we "really" had a chance of beating USC.  I'm assuming that you too were part of that 5%. 

artyhog

Quote from: Anti-OtisII on September 19, 2005, 03:00:07 pm

You got that right!

Well, at least you are now part of 5% instead of only 2%. Of course, that is the same 5% that thought last week that we "really" had a chance of beating USC. I'm assuming that you too were part of that 5%.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: GatorGirl on September 19, 2005, 02:28:27 pm
Check it out!

http://www.5newsonline.com/Global/category.asp?C=11602

Also, this is a little OT, but not really: We're going to be polling our users each week to see which NFL games they want to see on KFSM on Sundays. So all of you Matt Jones fans make sure to drop by and cast your votes for Jacksonville! The next NFL poll will be up beginning tomorrow.

:)

Just wanted to say thanks for the link to Hogville on the poll.

WILL CLINTON

Shouldn't take but 5 more games to reach that level.  I am pretty confident that they will beat ULM, barely.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.