Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Rest Of The Schedule

Started by Born, September 19, 2005, 01:00:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Born

after seeing the team makeup thru 3 games, here is how I see the rest of the schedule...

At Alabama - LOSS, as Croyle and company makeup for the perceived running up of the score.

ULM in LR - WIN, and the GSD crowd goes wild claiming it was WMS that saved te day for the Razorbacks

Auburn At Fayetteville - LOSS...Defense takes it in the shorts via the running game this time.

Georgia at Athens - LOSS.. see pass defense against Vanderbilt and USC-W

USC-E at Fayetteville - LOSS .. see pass defense against Vanderbilt, USC-W, and Georgia

At Ole Miss - LOSS..  Hogs have won 1 game in Oxford in the last 100 yrs, and there is no Matt Jones to save the day this year

Miss State at LR - LOSS..  Croom takes revenge

LSU at Baton Rouge - LOSS.. Despite Katrina, LSU will be ready to rock n roll..

So, the Hogs will wind up 2-9.

Razorback Jedi

Quote from: Born on September 19, 2005, 01:00:58 pm
after seeing the team makeup thru 3 games, here is how I see the rest of the schedule...

At Alabama - LOSS, as Croyle and company makeup for the perceived running up of the score.

ULM in LR - WIN, and the GSD crowd goes wild claiming it was WMS that saved te day for the Razorbacks

Auburn At Fayetteville - LOSS...Defense takes it in the shorts via the running game this time.

USC-E at Fayetteville - LOSS .. see pass defense against Vanderbilt, USC-W, and Georgia

At Ole Miss - LOSS.. Hogs have won 1 game in Oxford in the last 100 yrs, and there is no Matt Jones to save the day this year

Miss State at LR - LOSS.. Croom takes revenge

I agree with most of your predictions, but we will beat 2 of USC, OM, MSU.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: Born on September 19, 2005, 01:00:58 pm

At Ole Miss - LOSS.. Hogs have won 1 game in Oxford in the last 100 yrs, and there is no Matt Jones to save the day this year

Miss State at LR - LOSS.. Croom takes revenge

I agree with all of those except Miss State.  3-8, here we come.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

PAHog

We'll beat the Mississippi schools.  4-7.
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: PAHog on September 19, 2005, 01:42:05 pm
We'll beat the Mississippi schools. 4-7.

Both of them? You're optimistic.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Lanny

No coach should survive a 2-9 season but Lindsey will allow Nutt to be on the sidelines next year.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Porquemada

Quote from: hSv on September 19, 2005, 08:47:40 pm
No coach should survive a 2-9 season but Lindsey will allow Nutt to be on the sidelines next year.
Hopefully it's at his old position as ballboy.

hogwildinhouston

Have to disagree with you there, HSV.  There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Nutt survives a 2-9 season, or even a 3-8 season.   

While having holes, there is no way the talent level of this team dictates a season like that.   There is more than enough talent here for adequate coaching to get 5 or 6 wins.  Anything less is a total failure.

2-9 will have the $$ guys howling like you can't believe.

RBLtoHOG

If thats the case id kinda wish for us to go 2-9 but what will that do to our recruiting?
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Lanny

Quote from: hogwildinhouston on September 19, 2005, 09:01:08 pm

Have to disagree with you there, HSV. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Nutt survives a 2-9 season, or even a 3-8 season.

While having holes, there is no way the talent level of this team dictates a season like that. There is more than enough talent here for adequate coaching to get 5 or 6 wins. Anything less is a total failure.

Go back and look at Nutt's presser after the Nebraska flirtation.  "Give me two years it will be rough"  It was already set in stone back then.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HogDodging

Quote from: hSv on September 19, 2005, 09:22:21 pm
Quote from: hogwildinhouston on September 19, 2005, 09:01:08 pm

Have to disagree with you there, HSV. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Nutt survives a 2-9 season, or even a 3-8 season.

While having holes, there is no way the talent level of this team dictates a season like that. There is more than enough talent here for adequate coaching to get 5 or 6 wins. Anything less is a total failure.

Go back and look at Nutt's presser after the Nebraska flirtation. "Give me two years it will be rough" It was already set in stone back then.

This season makes it two years.