Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeAngelo Williams 20-205 three TD's

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, September 18, 2005, 12:19:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

Brett Smith 4 rec 27 yards 1td, Herb Grisby 2 rec 15 yards.  I think Arkansas State would beat Arkansas this year.  They lost by a score of 20-10 to Oklahoma State.

Bomis Hawg

Oklahoma State could've lost to Montana State.  Gundy is killing the program Les Miles was putting together.  Doubt Arkansas State would beat even Arkansas, muchless many other lower-level D1 team.

DeAngelo Williams ran on UTC, a D1aa team.  Memphis took a while to get their act together. 

Good to see Ced Washington have a solid day at WR.  Maybe we finally have a solid 1-2 punch there.  Can we get Mustain now and a new coach?

HogInMemphis

At least we've got D'Arrius Howard.   :-\ :puke:

Bomis Hawg

De'Arrius "Mr. I'm going to stop for half of a second waiting for someone to make a hole that I am going to lose 2 yards every run" Howard?

Jeebus.  This guy was doing well.  But, against an actual real team, he is way too slow.  Put Hillis a TB and H-Back and rotate Jones (...with Felix starting) and McFadden.  Let Howard be a blocker, or something.  Better yet, let him carry water bottles out there during timeouts.