Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USC v.s. UA score!

Started by mikeb, September 12, 2005, 09:01:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

uofajoe99

Have tried to stay positive..........before last weeks game I woulda said USC= 40, Arkansas 21........Now?????

USC= 55     Arkansas= 14 (all in 4th after USC puts in waterboys...)

For those of you who think USC isn't going to run up the score because of Pete Carrol's "connection" to the UofA...PLEASE!!!!

As long as Leinart and Bush are in the game he won't have a choice....they will score at will............

I HAVE NEVER HAD LESS FAITH IN AN ARKANSAS TEAM.........This saddens me deeply to say.......Its not because of the loss, its how we lost. Not tackling, not punching it in late, not being able to manage the clock, not tackling......I don't care if it was HDN's, Herrings, JFB's, or everyone out there's fault...it hurts.

WE SHOULD NEVER LOSE TO VANDY IN FOOTBALL...PERIOD DOTS.......I don't care if they have seniors in every position and are given five downs to make a first....NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UAbandalum

Quote from: mingoman on September 12, 2005, 08:11:22 pm
I think it will be whatever usc wants it to be.

Good call - USC will also have their marching band in on defense in the 2nd half . . . . . . .

Still checking on the eligibility of the Trojan's white horse, Traveler.  I think a horse in the defensive backfield would be most effective. . . . . .

South_Ark_Pig

Ark-17
SoCal-28

Leinart isnt that much better than Cutler and we wont have the same refs screwing our eyes out the last 3 minutes of the game. you have to admit that Vandy isnt the same ole Vandy as in previous years. he QB was the real deal and after he graduates they will be back to being the same ole Vandy. I didnt think it was that much of a shock and didnt get that upset about it.We played a good game except for a  few turnovers and missed passes and the refs .

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

I cannot believe there are two others so far that believe as I do the Trojans will hang 70 on us.  It could be uglier than that is they prolong our agony and do not take the starters out by halftime.

National Championship Coaching Staff . . . . USC 70
National Embarassment Coaching Staff . . .  UA  7

lunchbox72703

i just hope we don't get blown out

BattleHawg

52 - 10  USC

... and that is being generous to our choking hogs.

BH

lunchbox72703

i just hope we don't get blown out

UAbandalum

Quote from: UAbandalum on September 12, 2005, 11:57:08 pm
Quote from: mingoman on September 12, 2005, 08:11:22 pm
I think it will be whatever usc wants it to be.

Good call - USC will also have their marching band in on defense in the 2nd half . . . . . . .

Still checking on the eligibility of the Trojan's white horse, Traveler.  I think a horse in the defensive backfield would be most effective. . . . . .

Fleetwood Mac will join USC Marching Band on defense in 2nd half and will play their greatest hits in between plays rather than huddling.  I'm sure Mick Fleetwood and Lindsey Buckingham will make great free safeties . . . . .

ReturnToDynasty?

September 13, 2005, 08:34:37 am #58 Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 08:36:10 am by ReturnToDynasty?
Hogs 24   Trojans 22 ----the Hog fan in me.

Hogs 13   Trojans  45 ----the realistic prediction

NYHOG

Quote from: Swino on September 12, 2005, 11:19:10 am
56-10

& Nutt continues to praise the play of his team and his seniors.

yeah what about praising the fans, pom pom squad, cheerleaders, mom and dads, God, the janitor from searcy arkansas, if he says where one more person.....

artyhog

Don't sell teh how and put out the dog yet.  I think that the Hogs will prove themselves this weekend.  I have faith in them and in HDN.

pork-e-pine

arkansas 31
USC 30

I cant pick against the Hogs because it is against my consience so I imagined a senario in which we could win.  It is USC up by 21 at the half and just before we go into the locker room, BD sucker punches HDN.  HDN is out for the game and BD takes over as coach.  BD draws up a new offense in the sand and excites the players enough to win.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

Inigo Montoya

Quote from: pork-e-pine on September 13, 2005, 09:44:17 am
I cant pick against the Hogs because it is against my consience so I imagined a senario in which we could win. It is USC up by 21 at the half and just before we go into the locker room, BD sucker punches HDN. HDN is out for the game and BD takes over as coach. BD draws up a new offense in the sand and excites the players enough to win.

lol.  Ah only if that would happen.  :D

Simp70

I can't get the picture of that buck-toothed girl eating corn on the cob out of my head!!!

USC - 35
UA - 21

Go  :razorback: Go!

Frankenswine

It's really hard to pick against the Hogs, but I think the only way that we can stay close is by turning Jones loose on them.  And by Jones, I mean Matt Jones.

USC - 63

Arkansas- 13

cmakrzrbak

Arty, our DC is named Reggie Herring.  Herrion, I believe was supposed to be the new BB assisstant, but took a head coaching job.  And, also, you're smoking crack with your "feeling." Heres a feeling about the USC game, we're gonna get killed.  I mean, we lost to Vandy, how can we hang with USC.  Put down the pipe, pick up a sports page, and stop thinking we will win.  A "victory for us would be covering the 30.5.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

RZBC9

USC  45
ARK   3

NO CHANCE!!!!

artyhog

cmakrzrbak,

I do not do drugs.  I have seen the Hogs bounce back from upsets.  Yes, I have also seen them go in the tank.

I feel very strongly that they will make a very good showing for themselves Saturday.

I am a very optimistic person.  Sunday morning the sun came up and the world kept going even though many on this board said that the world is doomed. 

Football is wat it is - a game.  If your life depends on the Hogs winning every game, maybe it is you who needs to go to drug rehab.

Sammy_Hogar

Hogs 35 USC 31 Because I'm crazy!....Gotta go it's time for my medication.

Hoghead

Quote from: Hoghead on September 12, 2005, 09:38:38 am
USC 73
Hogs 3

No shut out here Trojan fans! It's gonna get ugly like a Tornado in a Trailor Park! Like a Cat in a Chinese Resturant! Like Bucktoothed girls eating Corn on the Cob! Just plain Ugly Folks!

Didn't I tell you it was gonna get ugly!!!!  They hung 70 points on us with no problem. Nolan tried to tell you this was happening with Nutt. But No! Who the Hell is Nolan!!!! The only two guys in Arkansas History with Real National Championships is Nolan & Johnny MC The track coach.