Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ncaa teams you hate and want to see lose .

Started by tophawg19, December 30, 2007, 09:11:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigyellowdog

Whoever is playing the Hogs

Notre Dame-media darlings; I guarantee some media "guru" will have this overhyped program in their top 10 or winning the national championship next season.

Texass- The hatred from the SWC days carries over.

Ohio State/Michigan/Purdue/Indiana- I live in Indiana, so I enjoy seeing my co-workers' teams or favorite conference get beat.

Tennessee- Phat Phil and their entire orange wearing nation.

USC- 17-70-that program just brings back bad memories of TCTWF.

Hogginitall

December 30, 2007, 06:27:17 pm #51 Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:34:09 pm by Hogginitall
Chase Daniel

I like seeing him stomp his foot and storm around the sideline, mumbling under his breath, when things don't go his way.  It's hilarious!

Bob from Dumas

Quote from: Hogginitall on December 30, 2007, 06:27:17 pm
Chase Daniel

I like seeing him stomp his foot and storm around the sideline, mumbling under his breath, when things don't go his way.  It's hilarious!

And then he eats his boogers.  :)

Hogginitall

WholeHogSmoker

I like bowl season 'cause I can root for all the SEC schools that I can't during the regular season.  I never, ever root against a conference team in a bowl game. 

Notre Dame, Michigan, Texas, aTm, and Oklahoma I never root for PERIOD! 

Bob from Dumas

Quote from: Hogginitall on December 30, 2007, 06:38:54 pm
He considers it a small reward for a job well done.

Well, any job worth doing...

And, from the looks of that video, he takes his "work" very seriously!!

judgeroyswine

#1 OU (and no other team is even close )
#2 Texas (because I grew up in Little Rock in the sixties witht he old SWC)
#3 Tenn (hate me some Vols)
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

oldtimerhog

easy.....

1.  Texas A&M (less than no class)
2.  Oklahoma (see above)
3.  Any team coached by Les Miles (he is an idiot)
4.  Tennessee (as long as phat phil is the coach)
5.  Ole Miss (at least for now - shouldn't be a long-term problem)
6.  Auburn (overrated every year and their fans are too stupid to realize it)
7.  Mississippi St. (has to do with those obnoxious cow bells - Go Russell Brown!)
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

CurlyTail

Football:

Texas
Texas A&M
Ohio St.
Oklahoma
and recently, the "U"

Basketball:

Duke
Kentucky
any team coached by John Calipari

hogbud

if you live on the ark-ok border it has got to be OU! should be called the gooners instead of the sooners.  Stoops makes Spurrier look humble.

Nuclearhog

I pull for all SEC teams, except LSPuke
PAC-10
Notre Dame
Chase Daniel

donstoy

Being from south Ar. it HAS to be LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Followed by Ole Piss and Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albert Einswine

Notre Dame,  Ohio St., Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas, Texas A&M, Tennessee, West Virginia, Virginia Tech, Boise St., California, Nebraska

Any team that ESPN gets on the bandwagon for in any season,  Rutgers of last year being a prime example.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Rockhawg

1. Notre Dame
2. LSU
3. Alabama
4. Big 10
5. Texas
6. Tennessee
7. Oklahoma
8.  Missouri
9. Mississippi
10. Big East

aar0n

1. Everyone but the hogs
2. The hogs?

Does that work?

Moe wins

Texas.................always have always will.....inverted hook'm
Meecheegan........yuck......souped up possums
ND.....................we have to watch them on TV every week, even when they suck.
Tenn..................Phat Phil Phat Phans......Coon dog loving Rocky Top inbreds
Alabama............. Tradition my butt. Shot my kid because we lost to Hogs. No love for Saban either
Miami.................Thugs period
USC...................Their always #1 with the Media
Oklahoma............Same Unis as ours....hate that stupid song that sounds like a cross between Loony tunes and the 3 Stooges melody.

Moe wins

Will add Ole Miss to my list since our Hero and his cast of Leeches are there now.

Torqued pork

razorbass

duckhunter

OklaU

really oSu.  Outside of that, I don't really care.  Rooting for someone else to lose is a sign of an inferiority complex if has no bearing on what your team does.   ;D
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

Porquemada

With the exception of Arkansas, I think I've hated every team in the NCAA at one time or another. Some teams require constant hatred - pretty much ALL the teams in bordering states and throw in Alabama, Auburn, UCLA, USC, Florida, ND, and Miami.

Doc29905

MIZZU; USC; LSU (except in this coming game), Ol Miss, and my family is divided, most of em are from TN so.. any time they lose good for me.
" It was good enough for Chesty Puller; and it's good enough for me! "

John Futrall

Ohio State
any other team Michigan plays (except for Arkansas)
LSU
Texas
Now Ole Miss
Duke
Florida

fsrider

OHIO STATE has always been No. 1 hit list but we have a new contender....OLE MISS.
MICHIGAN
REMAINDER OF BIG TEN
Va Tech.  overrated every year
A & M   yell leaders are enough of a reason to hate them

El Dogg Hog

1. Notre Dame
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan
4. LSU
5. All WAC teams that some how make it into the top 10 and BCS.

razorback327

Football:
Notre Dame
Nebraska

Basketball:
Any ACC team.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: OklaU on December 31, 2007, 07:39:42 am
really oSu.  Outside of that, I don't really care.  Rooting for someone else to lose is a sign of an inferiority complex if has no bearing on what your team does.   ;D

Sigmund!  I thought you were dead!!   :o                       ;D
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Bubba's Bruisers

Ohio St.
Michigan
Ohio St.
Michigan
Ohio St.
Michigan...
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

press ham

PCHogs

My websites: 

Watchman Fellowship (a Christian discernment ministry with expertise on cults, new religious movements and world religions): www.watchman.org

CC not PC (Constitutionally Correct not Politically Correct):  www.facebook.com/ccnotpc and www.ccnotpc.com

Eatthebacon

Notre Dame, Flordia St., Miami as well as any and all teams from the Big 10.

BTW, does anyone else feel sorry for Texas A & M?  It seems like they can't win a bowl game to save their lives.

Tommy2Hog

hogsanity

Notre Dame, Oklahoma, and Ohio St ALWAYS. 

I also enjoy whenever the current flavor of the month gets beaten.  Last year it was Rutgers and Louisville.  THis year it was USF and Wv. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

rickm1976

Quote from: FL_Hog_Fan on December 30, 2007, 11:27:37 am
My five most hated teams:

1.  ND
2.  ND
3.  ND
4.  ND
5.  Texas

My exact choices.  You beat me to it.

Eatthebacon

I also really despise Michigan and Wisconsin.  Those two programs have gotten away with a lot of trash over the years that teams from the SEC would have been nailed for.  They're both filthy programs. 

The Michigan program should have been hit with the death penalty after the violations they were hit with after the "Fab 5" incident.  Instead they got a slap on the wrist.  Schembechler was scum and so was Carr.

...and how many "warnings" did Barry Alvarez and the Wisconsin athletic department receive due to recruiting violations?