Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chase Daniels new car

Started by bigred4ever, December 28, 2007, 12:42:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Quote from: ErieHog on December 28, 2007, 12:48:56 pm
No, but it does have a food-heating tray for his boogers.

And I thought I was sick!  LMAO!
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

The Realist

Quote from: HOG FAN 4 LIFE on December 29, 2007, 03:58:08 pm
Wal-Mart.  Enough said.  Money is hidden all throughout NWA.  I grew up there and had many friends that were multi millionaires growing up, but didn't live in huge houses.  Trust me its there.  They're just not as flashy there.
NWA has nothing on Southlake Carroll or Highland Park. 
Fayetteville- Estimated median household income in 2005: $37,001
Springdale-Estimated median household income in 2005: $42,200
Bentonville-In 2000, Bentonville had a median family income of $46,558

Southlake Carroll- Median family income
(per year) $159,796

What else needs to be said?
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

jgphillips3

Quote from: cessna8667 on December 29, 2007, 12:47:48 pm
You are race baiting.  If you want to talk about socio-economic issues, I'm sure there are plenty of places on the Internet to do that.  This is an amateur athlete issue and nothing will be done to DMAC if he is found out to have done nothing wrong.  He will have legal recourse to pursue his claim.  However, if it is found that something improper was done, then your bit to point out "what should be obvious" proves you to be an idiot.  Either way, you have no proof that this is based on race at all, especially when "what should be obvious" is that he is part of an amateur atheletic organization that believes receiving extra benefits because of your ability or potential income is strictly forbidden.

Yeah, I have a doctorate and I'm an idiot; not you who clearly missed the point of what I was saying.  It always astounds me how people turn to name calling when they have nothing valid to say.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  Did you get at all that I was saying it was a component of the thing and not the sole attribute?  Oh, well...let's just enjoy him playing in the game and agree to disagree.

qakhed

Quote from: jdevers on December 29, 2007, 10:50:54 am
Seriously, I was thinking the same thing.  Other than the #1 in the country thing that is...  No Cowboys practice there, but USC did last season.  Lots of compliments about the facilities from them too.

I was going to say the same thing. There are more kids at Bentonville that have millionaire parents then I would bet most schools in the country.
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

touchdownark

Quote from: ElPuerco on December 28, 2007, 03:21:41 pm
But they, and their families do fly (first class) for free.  First class is $1500/ticket.  They take a few trips and that's some solid dough.  Good perk.
You get stand by tickets not first class and south west doesnt have first class tickets

cessna8667

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 29, 2007, 06:51:02 pm
Yeah, I have a doctorate and I'm an idiot; not you who clearly missed the point of what I was saying.  It always astounds me how people turn to name calling when they have nothing valid to say.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  Did you get at all that I was saying it was a component of the thing and not the sole attribute?  Oh, well...let's just enjoy him playing in the game and agree to disagree.

A doctorate from where?  That school should be shut down.