Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Louis Campbell to Ole Miss per the Rebels scout.com page.......

Started by WP razorback, December 21, 2007, 05:45:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

slopinhogs

do long Lewis thanks for all you did for the hogs.best of luck at ole Miss. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

hamdrag

You IDIOTS dont know what you are talking about...Louis is class as it gets.....I cannot believe he is going to coach with NUTTSACK either but I have been told he wants to coach again on the field and for some reason Bobby Allen is going to coach the DB's at Arkansas....Louis likes Petrino but not sure John WHite didnt endorse Bobby Allen........this is a HUGE mistake...Our loss by losing Louis Campbell!!!

oldfart

too bad.. was hoping Louis would be here in some capacity. I guess Petrino has told him there is no room for him...

oldfart

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 21, 2007, 07:24:41 pm
Then why would such a class act as Campbell, a long-time U of A employee, want to follow numb Nutts to Ole Miss?

Maybe because Petrino has told him there is no room in the inn......  and the man has to feed his family... those who are jumping on louis for this have absolutely no idea of the integrity of this man...

Rockhawg

WOW.
Coach Campbell has been a CLASS ACT and the only coach that i wanted the new staff to keep.
This is a huge loss and i am shocked that he would go to Oxford with the mafia.
Good luck coach. ( wow )

Justme

Campbell has been the cream of the crop at the U of A for a long time.  Hate to see him go.  He shows class and ability on and off the field.  It's a loss.

hog_fan

Quote from: oldfart on December 21, 2007, 09:20:25 pm
Maybe because Petrino has told him there is no room in the inn......  and the man has to feed his family... those who are jumping on louis for this have absolutely no idea of the integrity of this man...

He was offered an office job and on field job was possible but couldn't be promised. Campbell wanted to coach so he left so he could for sure coach.

Cave City Joe

Campbell is a great coach and will be missed.  He has served Arkansas well and faithfully.  I wish him all the best.
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

Little Billy Jr.

Quote from: hamdrag on December 21, 2007, 08:58:55 pm
You IDIOTS dont know what you are talking about...Louis is class as it gets.....I cannot believe he is going to coach with NUTTSACK either but I have been told he wants to coach again on the field and for some reason Bobby Allen is going to coach the DB's at Arkansas....Louis likes Petrino but not sure John WHite didnt endorse Bobby Allen........this is a HUGE mistake...Our loss by losing Louis Campbell!!!
You're right. They are idiots. Posting their ignorance on a message board. What's Campbell supposed to do, turn down the job because some morons think he's being disloyal ? The GOB network needs to go ? You dumb asses don't even know who the GOB network is. It's a catch phrase rattling around in your heads.  Louis Campbell is a class act and a loyal Razorback. He'd gladly stay if offered a coaching job.

Pickled Pig

I've heard nothing but good things about the man also, but let's not lose sight of the forest for the trees here - for whatever reason, he is now more favorable and partial to Ole Piss and he's gone, and that's all that matters to me as a Razorback Fan.

If you're not with us, you're gainst us.

Pro-Ole Miss = Anti-Arkansas

Rod6275

Choose This Day Who you will Serve...As For Me...It  Is The Hogs !

HogBrew

I hate to see him go with Nutt. Louis is a good man with good experience. I hope Nutt don't shaft him there like he has at times here.

HogBrew

Cambell is a good person, I hate to see him follow Nutt and probably take another screwing from Nutt somewhere down the road.

The real Hogules

December 21, 2007, 11:19:32 pm #63 Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:21:49 pm by The real Hogules
The only place I've seen it is about 5-6 posts above this one............................LOL ;)

And all joking aside, Louis Campbell along with Tracey Rocker were two quality P/U's for the Ole Miss Rebels.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

hogwildinhouston

Quote from: The real Hogules on December 21, 2007, 11:19:32 pm
The only place I've seen it is about 5-6 posts above this one............................LOL ;)

And all joking aside, Louis Campbell along with Tracey Rocker were two quality P/U's for the Ole Miss Rebels.

You are right.  What is sad is how much better Nutt's staff at Ole Miss is going to be compared to the one he had at Arkansas.

To me it is mind boggling that Nutt is actually going to put together a decent coaching staff there.  Adding Kim Dameron, Louis Campbell, and Tyrone Nix to go along with Tracey Rocker is definitely an upgrade.

FBREW000

Louis Campbell was class!  Period!  He has the knowledge, the mentoring ability, and has continually held himself above the fray that Nutt brought on!  He will be missed!

PearlHarbor

Quote from: razorback3072 on December 21, 2007, 07:23:25 pm
LC is not part of that network.  he was here long before Nutt was.  he has more class in his pinky than the enitre BAC put together.  He is one that I wish we were able to keep.  I have met him and talked to several players from various decades.  All have varying opinions regarding Nutt and the other coaches.  Everyone of them have the same thing to say about Coach Campbell.  They love him and think the world of him.  He is a class act and a helluva coach to boot. 

I think he's one of those broyles type guys who thinks a coach can do whatever the hell he wants to. I'm not saying louis ever did anything wrong. But I think he was a small part of the problem we've had up there, with the staff having no accountability whatever.

Feralhog

Quote from: Little Billy Jr. on December 21, 2007, 10:02:51 pm
You're right. They are idiots. Posting their ignorance on a message board. What's Campbell supposed to do, turn down the job because some morons think he's being disloyal ? The GOB network needs to go ? You dumb asses don't even know who the GOB network is. It's a catch phrase rattling around in your heads.  Louis Campbell is a class act and a loyal Razorback. He'd gladly stay if offered a coaching job.
Letting LC get away is a big big mistake on BP's part.   
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Feralhog

Quote from: PearlHarbor on December 22, 2007, 04:22:38 am
I think he's one of those broyles type guys who thinks a coach can do whatever the hell he wants to. I'm not saying louis ever did anything wrong. But I think he was a small part of the problem we've had up there, with the staff having no accountability whatever.
Actually, you did say he did something wrong.  You said he called out the fans!  You should probably refrain from making posts on subjects you obviously know nothing about.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

Hawgin84

Quote from: Feralhog on December 22, 2007, 07:15:31 am
  Letting LC get away is a big big mistake on BP's part.  

I was hoping LC would hang around.

Boarcephus

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 21, 2007, 07:22:52 pm
Granted, I'm on the outside looking in, but I'm shocked that Campbell is going with Nutt. Absolutely shocked. There must be something he does not like about Petrino.

According to the paper, "Campbell figured it was unlikely he'd be on Arkansas Coach Bobby Petrinos's staff making it tougher to remain in Fayetteville.  'The Lord has a sense of humor', Campbell said of his decision to leave after enduring so many changes during his time at Arkansas."

The only decision he has is to follow Nutt or bet against a pat hand and stay.  Not a move he wants to make, just a move he has to make.   Nutt will cut his legs off at Ole Miss same as he did here.   Nutt is like the Clintons when they left the White House in that he is trying to take everything that is not nailed down on his way out, whether he needs the stuff or not.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

pigsooie76

Quote from: PearlHarbor on December 22, 2007, 04:22:38 am

You better bite your toungue right there. Louis is no where near a broyles type guy. You obviousy have never met him or know absolutely nothing about him. He is the salt of the earth. Making such statements such as you have been making are just laughable. He had absolutey zilch, zero, nada to do with the mess that was up on the hill.

jimmur74

Campbell was told there wasn't an onfield position available for him at Arkansas.  Not enough room in the inn.