Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wow I hope we beat Missouri by 50 points

Started by gohogs, December 16, 2007, 10:19:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sooie dog

I would not get in a pissing match with these MU fans.  This is a team that has not been to a Jan 1st bowl game since the 60's.  Most of their fans are were no where to be found until sometime this past November when they began crawling out form under rocks. Living in KC I can't wait to put them back in their place!

corpitguy

Quote from: HillCreature on December 17, 2007, 04:18:26 am
Basically the SEC is a conference of about 9 B+ teams and 3 C+ teams. Thats it.
The other conferences have just as good teams but the bottom is weaker. Big deal.

You're an idiot.

bigpigfan

Why do I get the feeling that no one is pumped up for this game?  They have been talking trash since the bowl announcement.  I believe we have the ability to beat any team in the country.  We beat LSU...do you think Missouri could beat LSU?  I don't think so.  Yes they won a lot of games, but against who?  They believe our team and our conference is overrated.  I would love to see a tiger A$s whippin new year's day.

corpitguy

Their fans have to be the most delusional people on the face of the earth.  It reminds me of "Baghdad Bob" saying, "The Americans are lying.  They have not penetrated our defenses and are at least 100 miles from Baghdad."  All the while, gun fire in the background.....