Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

23 ole miss players ineligible

Started by hog_heaven_2000, December 14, 2007, 08:17:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddogjcss

WHAAAATTTT OOOOOHHHH SCOOBY! POOR POOR NUTTT!!! :razorback:

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

txkrazorback

..but when I agreed I thought you said 23 of them were "Incredible"...

The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

Chief Mac

Quote from: txkrazorback on December 14, 2007, 10:32:36 pm

Damn it!  Made me spit my Chivas!  LOL
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

DCHogFan

let's see...if this happened to nutt at ua he would have gotten a two-year free pass, a contract extension and a raise!

hoggeek

Priceless!!!

Sivad

Nutt's got to be SO happy..............he's got another 'cloud'.

Mick Hogger

Nutt: How do you spell FUN?

Players:  ???
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

ballhogger14u

Some of his best recruits are decomitting also, he may not be so fired up to play the hogs next year

Mick Hogger

He probably thought the next couple of years were his best shots to beat Arkansas. Now, not so much.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

Salty Hog

Quote from: hog_heaven_2000 on December 14, 2007, 08:17:45 pm
I saw on an Ole Miss board that 23 members of the football team are ineligible because of grades. That's like . . . a lot.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177&f=1103&t=1654583&sto=pagestart

Hootie will ask for a 4 year pass because of this!!!   LOL
Fear The Hog!!!!

Calling All Hogs

More than half the players at Ole Miss are academically eligible? Wow. That's shocking! They must have pretty low
standards.  :D

Hogzilla

Special players, and obviously special students.

PetinoHog

Get your finger out of your nose Hootie

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Karma on December 14, 2007, 08:20:05 pm
Read Meat Market that describes what Coach O and his staff did to get guys in school. Its not surprising they didn't stay eligible.

And this is the guy many are wanting on Petrino's staff!

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: Hogzilla on December 15, 2007, 12:09:09 am
Special players, and obviously special students.

With special educational needs. LOL

3kgthog

Way to research the position Hootie. Maybe he really did start negotiations about five minutes after he "resigned."

invisiblehand

SiriusHog™

December 15, 2007, 01:09:47 am #69 Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 12:20:58 am by SiriusHog™
Quote from: hog_heaven_2000 on December 14, 2007, 08:17:45 pm
I saw on an Ole Miss board that 23 members of the football team are ineligible because of grades. That's like . . . a lot.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=177&f=1103&t=1654583&sto=pagestart

hahahahahahahahhaha how bout them apples Hootie?

songofthesword

mword

RazorsEdge

The sidelines might be a little sparse for the Spring scrimmage.

WILL CLINTON

What makes this so special and precious to me, is that unlike arkansas, ole miss will fire their coach after 3 years if he aint cuttin it. Looks like hootie won't make the cut. If he does eek out a 6 win season and a win over miss st in the same year, he will be a better coach than I give him credit for.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

rogers-hog

man we were just a couple of "questions" away from that passing grade

Noonan

Good thing he loves the helmet ... gonna be starin at 23 empty ones in the locker room.

Newcoachplease

those grades come at you so fast it just messes you up!

stronguard

That makes 23 convenient speed bumps for their first loss.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

rtom

wonder how excited he is to be there now????  ya think diana will take her 2x4 down to the locker room and do some butt whoopin???    couldnt happen to a nicer coach

GBoling5000

Quote from: Salty Hog on December 15, 2007, 12:03:25 am
Hootie will ask for a 4 year pass because of this!!!   LOL

Wrong!  Hootie is going to coach at Ole Miss through October 2008.  He will resign with games still to be played, citing the fact that he was misled as to what he was getting into.  He will take another job and ESPN will pour their hearts out on his behalf about how we was so mistreated - ignoring the fact they they scalded another coach the previous year for the same thing.  They won't see nutt as a job-hopper, just a victim.

owl

Donna, come on down here.You need to do some charity work with some teachers. They need to get "raised up" and change some grades.
OWL says SUPPORT THE HOGS

Razors84

Hogphilia

taoteching

taoteching

Quote from: GBoling5000 on December 15, 2007, 07:43:05 am
Wrong!  Hootie is going to coach at Ole Miss through October 2008.  He will resign with games still to be played, citing the fact that he was misled as to what he was getting into.  He will take another job and ESPN will pour their hearts out on his behalf about how we was so mistreated - ignoring the fact they they scalded another coach the previous year for the same thing.  They won't see nutt as a job-hopper, just a victim.

In the mean time......Arkansas fans were in bliss.

MuskogeeHogFan

**Nutt Ark-Ole Miss Post Game Interview**

"Well hi Chuck, I really appreciate you interviewing me even though I'm not your HC anymore. I tell ya Chuck, I am really proud of these kids, they are so special, special, really special. I tried to give us a chance there in the third to get 7 on the board so we would be within 28, and I really thought we had a chance there. But I tell ya Chuck, those grades, those grades, you just gotta make those grades. But you come out of here and you just leave it all on the field and ya know Chuck, we were close, so close, there for the first few minutes of the 1st quarter."
Go Hogs Go!

Hogs-n-Roses

When at Oxford this past fall we spoke with a very "in the know" Rebel fan. He was connected, don't know how but he was an alum,season ticket holder, booster whose tickets each year are 50 yard line (LL) 35 rows up. He told us this was going to happen and really thought it would happen during the season. He mentioned that only like 15 of the 25 athletes (new recruits) had made it in the fall. Said it was normal for them and to an extent with everyone. We just went along with him as we were guests. One definition for insanity is the inability to use common sense,and giving socially acceptable reasons for socially unacceptable behavior.

PigTimePlayer

Quote from: Mick Hogger on December 14, 2007, 11:19:04 pm
Nutt: How do you spell FUN?

Players:  ???

Awesome . . .

forget all of the news and insight.  This kind of stuff is why I read Hogville.  There are more comedians out here than football insiders.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

joeyself

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on December 14, 2007, 08:33:34 pm
Dear ineligible flunkout king:

Wow.  You did more with less, just like HDN is supposed to do! :D

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

Legalsax

"Boy Chuck, you jus' wish you had those 23 students back..."
"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Nashville Fan

A two year pass will be the only pass that ole miss sees under HDN. :) WPS...........
Pittman or Bust!

Nutts and Bolts

EVERYONE saw this coming....the recruiting classes that OM had the past three years were great according to Scout and Rivals. BUT, like everyone said, half of those kids won't make it beacuse of grades... Coach O was the ONLY one offering them....THAT is how he had those steller classes...Even Coach O knew alot of them would not pan out... That was quoted in a Mississippi paper.... So.....all the people screaming for Coach O to be our DC and recruiting Coordinator?  STOP IT... He might make a great DC but do not...I repeat. DO NOT make him the Recruiting Coordinator.
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

lilredheadedlady

Quote from: hillhog on December 14, 2007, 08:20:31 pm
But remember he does more with less

Then he should have a heck of a year, right?
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

V B Porkers

hawgball9401

All I can say is, "HODDY TODDY"!!!!!hehehehehe

owl

Donna arrived for the teachers' meeting yet?   Everything is going to alright  when she talks to them about the wood.

tiger72

December 15, 2007, 11:44:41 am #96 Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 11:57:43 am by tiger72
+1

taoteching

It is not unusual for players to go to summer school and regain eligibility.

owl

Quote from: taoteching on December 15, 2007, 02:26:34 pm
It is not unusual for players to go to summer school and regain eligibility.

That is where Donna will come in by having the teachers display their wood

Cavehog

If you never streaked down Sorority Row, caught the Bud Man twice in one night, or threw a pitcher of beer under the table when ABC came into the Hog Trough . . . you're just a wannabe.