Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"He took a snap from me in his office...and offered me a scholarship."

Started by HognotinMemphis, December 14, 2007, 09:38:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

losthawg68

Quote from: sooieet on December 14, 2007, 09:50:37 am
Why is there suddenly all of this fascination with the Rebels?  I thought this was a Razorback board???

it's a razorback board but this thread has to do with something retarded that our ex-window licker did with recruiting for his new team.  it's fair game.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

hillhog

Quote from: realpig on December 14, 2007, 09:42:38 am
The image of Houston under the center in his office is kinda bothering me.
Maybe he has soft hands

owl

OWL says SUPPORT THE HOGS

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Newcoachplease on December 15, 2007, 02:58:12 pm
So people at my gym are staring at me because im sitting behind a computer laughing hysterically!!!

This is so funny!

S33, Hogish? I told you this thread was funnier than that other one that was left on MMQB. Please, listen to me and you'll always be right.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

lechon

As the villiage people 8 track roars in the background.......

"MACHO....MACHO....MAN....I GOT TO BE A MACHO MAN"
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

firemanhogfan

Quote from: Since 1894 on December 14, 2007, 10:02:49 am
Hooten is still from Arkansas.

I am glad he is gone,

but I wish him well (certainly no ill will).
maybe 2nd place in mississippi

I hope he comes in second place in the SEC West every year -

Right behind us.

PIGINAPOKE

Quote from: owl on December 15, 2007, 04:45:07 pm
HOUSTON NUTT: CRAZY OVER DICKS
Boldly tossing aside the evidence he's seen from the older product of the gene pool, Houston Nutt continues to chase Dicks.

Arkansas has secured a commitment from Nathan Dick, the younger brother of current starter Casey Dick, a Texas prep all-everything whose visits to Fayetteville convinced him of his place in Arkansas. Another factor may have been the imminent transfer/doghousing/creeping malaise surrounding Mitch Mustain, former all-everything Arkansas prep whose high school coach and former Arkansas offensive coordinator, Gus Malzahn, just ditched the Razorbacks for Tulsa.

We're building a fake Rivals page just to attract the attention of Nutt and solicit some recruiting calls. Prospective names include:

–Peter Kokkenbalz, an outstanding signal caller from West Pennsylvania.

–Luang Dong, a Vietnamese-American scrambler from Galveston.

–Jonsen Poonhammer, a Norweigian CFL qb looking to break into the pros via the Chris Weinke route.

–Seaman Cannon, a Belle Glade hurler with an explosive arm who sprays the ball all over the field with authority.

All of these will pale in comparison to the glories of late, great, lost recruit Rusty Cocklord, but that's life. For now, all we know is that if the name makes you think of ****, it must be an Arkansas Razorback qb recruit.

Now the proud coach with two–count 'em–two Dicks.

Filed under: Beaver Jokes, Blog Buddies, Coaches, the BCS, scandals, arrests, and other eccentri, College football, Houston Nutt, Recruiting, Southeastern Conference  by Orson Swindle

Now this is funny

I had to get up and go outside to laugh after this read ! LMAO !!!

A few others who have been seen leaving Nutts office.

Nostril Hangage Jr, A fine young Linebacker/Saftey/ and kicker from New Jersey. Rivals 2 star.

J.J. Gout, This is a fast running back from Barstow Calif. But has been hampered by foot problems since his freshman yr. A rivals 1 star.

Brad ' Peg Leg ' Shank, Shank led the state of Montana in missed field goals 3 straight years. He had offers from Jacks dinner, Bobs used tires and Ole Miss. Rivals has no score on Shank.

I.M.Thug, An all around player on both sides of the line. Thug was clocked by a Police car in Baton Rouge doing the 40 at 4.2. Blazing speed while being chased.Thug has been looked at by the University of San Quentin, Cummings University, As well as the University of Tucker. A Rivals 4 star if you can catch him..And ain't the police .

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

10thPlanet

Ole Miss Try Out...
Nutt: On one! Pushes Center down into stance, hands under center. Hands pull out.
Center: Center turns around,"you calling an audible coach?"
Nutt: No, I  just had to check my text messages,we don't call audibles at Ole Miss, Shorty. Did I ever tell you I was a Gangstra and a QB at Central when I was in High School?

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

SamBuckhart

I havent laughed this much in a while. You guys are hilarious. Thanks, I needed that.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

hoggystyle78

mudslog

What they didnt tell you in the article was that big boy split the back of his pants going dowin into position.   What Houston got snapped to him wasnt a football, but he liked it anyway.   

35yrhogfan

Who cares about Memphis, Ole Piss, or Dale?  I don't and nobody should.  He no longer is associated with Arkansas so why do people keep talking about the worthless mfer?

aar0n

Houston Nutt later commented on the article, saying:

"He just played that snap with intensity.  Hes just a good player to watch.  He's always exciting when hes snapping the ball, and I think it shows he has character.  Hes a real winner and a fighter, and I love to see that Ra.....Rebel spirit.  Just an exciting young man to watch snap a ball in an office.  He snapped it with heart, and I could feel his razo...Rebel pride right there in my hands.  Hes just a classy, exciting, young athlete.  I totally recruited that kid, brother."

Blue35

hogsruletheworld

Wow, I'm glad I fired up the old crackberry and stumbled on to this gem of a thread.  Some of you should fill in for the writers on strike in NYC; Letterman could use the help..
TJ Betz
Gravette, AR

aar0n

This needs to be pinned at the top of MMQB by a mod if possible.  Greatest thread ever!

hogsrmyfav36

Houston Nutt is a liar and a crook.  Seriously, watch for him to appear on A&E.  The sad thing is all the losers who are following him to Ole Miss and who have deluded themselves into believing HDN is the 2nd coming.
F&*!NG INTRANET

aar0n

Quote from: Hawianiceman on December 15, 2007, 10:52:16 pm
get this p.o.s trash off

either trash or recruiting thread, oh wait its doesn't belong in our recruiting thread BECAUSE ITS NOT ABOUT THE ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS
Houston????  You totally gave it away with the recruiting comment

Tejano Jawg

"He said he read my text message and offered me a job as director of propaganda."
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

TruthHog

Quote from: ballhog88 on December 14, 2007, 10:09:15 am
Rivals 3* recruit. I think Nutt and Markuson know a thing about O Lineman, they've put enough in the NFL.

Really? Like how many....Ugoh, Andrews, who else?

Burlsworth doesn't count, he was a walk-on.
Calmer than you are.

Pigdiana Jones

I could careless how he recruits his players, but the fact he put his hand on a students butt scares me a little.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Pigdiana Jones

Quote from: TruthHog on December 15, 2007, 11:59:11 pm
Really? Like how many....Ugoh, Andrews, who else?

Burlsworth doesn't count, he was a walk-on.

Luigs was rimington player award winner, and he most definitely will be playing in the NFL. The deep snapper from last year is playing in the NFL, I forget his name however.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

secfan30

Quote from: realpig on December 14, 2007, 09:42:38 am
The image of Houston under the center in his office is kinda bothering me.

Yeah me too, then add in that the guy said that Nutt liked what he saw..............

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: alnaar0n on December 15, 2007, 10:46:52 pm
This needs to be pinned at the top of MMQB by a mod if possible.  Greatest thread ever!
Really? And to think this has been in Trash on two different occasions already.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

owl

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 16, 2007, 02:07:43 am

It sure 'moves" a lot.

LSPRazorbac

How funny would it have been if someone had tackled HDN after the snap.  Kinda like those ESPN commercials.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Since 1894 on December 14, 2007, 10:02:49 am
Hooten is still from Arkansas.

I am glad he is gone,

but I wish him well (certainly no ill will).

I hope he comes in second place in the SEC West every year -

Right behind us.

have nothing but bad wishes for nutter and his cronies after what they did to us.

hopefully he finishes last every single year in the SEC.

he sucks

taoteching

bobbybouchet

After taking the snap, Houston slapped him on the butt and said..."Let's go hit the showers".

phoggy

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on December 16, 2007, 08:50:27 am
have nothing but bad wishes for nutter and his cronies after what they did to us.

hopefully he finishes last every single year in the SEC.

he sucks

HAHAHA....I'm with Hollywood.
Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America, those of us in Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.Thank you!....Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

owl

Quote from: taoteching on December 16, 2007, 08:54:49 am
It's 23 now.....let's make it 24. What the heck!

What am I missing?   HUTE 1, ......Hute 20....HUTE 24?

Boarslab

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still wondering why we are still talking about Houston Nutt?  He's moved on and so have we, let's kick his butt next year on the field and let it go at that. This has been going on for over two years and now it's over--lets move on to bigger and better things.

owl

It is a long time till next year plus this is just fun.We need a chance to vent with laughter instead of anger IMO.Lighten up.

Blue35

Quote from: Boarslab on December 16, 2007, 10:06:51 am
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still wondering why we are still talking about Houston Nutt?  He's moved on and so have we, let's kick his butt next year on the field and let it go at that. This has been going on for over two years and now it's over--lets move on to bigger and better things.
But it is so much fun.

owl

mword

owl

tophawg19

he started out a tight end but by the end of the interview he was a wide reciever
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

owl

Quote from: HoginMemphis on December 16, 2007, 02:07:43 am

Why are you dissin' your own creation?

Rascal

Assuming his hands were warm, what is your best guess as to where they had been?

stronguard

If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Dr. J.

Quote from: dacskc on December 14, 2007, 09:53:08 am
Wow. I wonder if when he recruited Alex Tejada, he sat across a desk and had him "kick" the paper football thru his fingers.

L A Z Y.

This one actually made me laugh!

LeadHog

Quote from: Boarslab on December 16, 2007, 10:06:51 am

I'm with you, who cares??????

revolution

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 16, 2007, 10:41:25 am
he started out a tight end but by the end of the interview he was a wide reciever

So very bad . . . so very funny!

owl

owl

Quote from: Rascal on December 16, 2007, 01:20:45 pm
Assuming his hands were warm, what is your best guess as to where they had been?

Either whacking the Wood or rasslin' with TP.Close call IMO