Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU fans' comments on Petrino/Nutt

Started by iCalledThatHogBrotha!, December 13, 2007, 04:07:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RumRunner

Quote from: Tammany Tom on December 13, 2007, 05:45:27 pm
Thank you.

I wouldn't say LSU fans are scared. I think a more accurate statement (and this would be an accurate statement from any fanbase in the SEC) is one of concern. Not just concern about Arkansas and Petrino, but concern of how competitive the entire conference is. There are basically 8 schools in the SEC that are extremely committed to winning. There is only 1 champion that can be crowned each year and 8 fanbases that expect to have a very real opportunity to win it.

Back when OU and Nebraska had a major rivalry, OU fans called Nebraska fans "Corndogs" since Nebraska is a state with a rural population with numerous farmers and where county fairs are quite popular. Corndogs are a food of choice at county fairs, thus the chosen name OU fans decided to call Nebraska fans.

A couple of years ago, some Auburn fan read an interesting story on how OU fans called Nebraska fans corndogs prior to our game against them. He picked up the name and started calling LSU fans "Corndogs". LSU being called "Corndogs" is a tribute of the intelligence level and orginality of those Auburn fans that started the trend. Since Louisiana doesn't have counties, we have parishes, the whole corndogs and county fair thing doesn't really make any sense. I've lived in Louisiana for most of my life and I have never seen corndogs served anywhere.

Most LSU fans take the whole Corndog thing and laugh at it. Now if Auburn said we smelled like crawfish or shrimp or some other Louisiana food then it would make just a little sense.

Anyway, feel free to call us corndogs because we could really care less.

I don't know how old most of the posters on this board are, but the age group that posts on Tigerdroppings is primarily between 16 and 24 years of age.

That's funny.  Gator fans said that they called you "corndogs" because......well, because LSU fans smell like corndogs. 

usnavyhogfan

just wondering why do they call miles corndog?
The dream is free, the journey is not.

Duke of Buckingham

Quote from: HOGKING on December 13, 2007, 04:59:04 pm

Whats the deal with LSU and Corndogs?

It's generally agreed by fans of other teams, that the vast majority of LSU fans smell like corn dogs.

http://fromthebleachersblog.blogspot.com/2006/09/lsu-fans-smell-like-corn-dogs.html

Newhopehog

It appears that those LSU fans really like ole hooten...funny why didn't they hire him when he was begging for the job...guess they don't like him as much as they say...

RickyRoma

Quote from: Newhopehog on December 13, 2007, 09:02:23 pm
It appears that those LSU fans really like ole hooten...funny why didn't they hire him when he was begging for the job...guess they don't like him as much as they say...

oh they like him because they can usually count on him to muck up the game and give them a W.  Not so with Petrino!  Here kitty kitty :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

LSUfan20

December 14, 2007, 03:26:20 am #55 Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 03:30:02 am by LSUfan20
I think most of your assessments are pretty correct.  Despite the fact that, yes, Houston Nutt did beat us in his last game as Arkansas coach, he is still generally regarded as a "useful idiot" by most LSU fans.  They won't say it outright, but you can tell.  Language such as "scrappy", "more with less", etc, are indicators that a fanbase feels this way about a coach.  It is very similar with Mississippi State and Croom, and Ole Miss when Cutcliffe was there-  we knew those coaches were good for an occasional upset, but were never really innovative enough or had the ability to sustain recruiting to the level where LSU's dominance in the West could be threatened by them. 

Such is the reason that most fans, not only LSU fans, but around the league are now showering Ole Miss with compliments.  "I think that's a great hire for Ole Miss."  Notice they say "for Ole Miss", indicating that he's good enough for the bottom feeders, but they wouldn't want him anywhere near their own program.  They know deep down that the hire of Nutt has basically cemented Ole Miss' status as a non-factor in the SEC for years to come.

Likewise, it's why our fans are so vitriolic toward Saban and Petrino.  You now have two more proven winners at the college level, within our own division to compete with for recruits.  You'll hear constant rationalizations, distortions of their record, attacks on their character.  These attacks, of course, fail to take into account that neither Saban nor Petrino in their entire careers have ever conducted themselves anywhere close to the unethical manner which Houston Nutt did in the Mitch Mustain situation.

Think about it.  LSU is the most talented team in the division by far, with Auburn a close second.  Tuberville is enough of a thorn in our side as it is.  As recently as 2006, there was Mike Shula at Alabama, and Houston Nutt at Arkansas.  Now those schools have Nick Saban and Bobby Petrino. Of course our fans are going to be pissed, can you blame them?

In my opinion, Petrino is a mirror image of Nick Saban, the only difference being his background on the offensive side of the ball.  He's not the most warm and fuzzy coaching candidate around, but he's a winner, plain and simple.  He has NFL experience, he is innovative, has attention to detail, and will not tolerate anything less than the players' best effort.  Nutt was none of that.  Your first few years will be rocky because of the poor talent level Nutt is leaving behind, and there are going to be growing pains because of the change in philosophy.  He will have to whip the program into shape and that will take some time.  You're probably going to see a few players quit because they're too accustomed to a coach who wants to be their best friend instead of a leader.  Basically the same crap Saban is going through at Alabama right now.  But make no mistake about it- you guys got yourselves a good one. 

Count this me as concerned... Arkansas is no longer a just "scrappy team", but should now be considered a legitimate threat in the SEC as long as Petrino is coaching there.  It should be an interesting couple of years in the SEC.

FBREW000

Quote from: LSUfan20 on December 14, 2007, 03:26:20 am
I think most of your assessments are pretty correct.  Despite the fact that, yes, Houston Nutt did beat us in his last game as Arkansas coach, he is still generally regarded as a "useful idiot" by most LSU fans.  They won't say it outright, but you can tell.  Language such as "scrappy", "more with less", etc, are indicators that a fanbase feels this way about a coach.  It is very similar with Mississippi State and Croom, and Ole Miss when Cutcliffe was there-  we knew those coaches were good for an occasional upset, but were never really innovative enough or had the ability to sustain recruiting to the level where LSU's dominance in the West could be threatened by them. 

Such is the reason that most fans, not only LSU fans, but around the league are now showering Ole Miss with compliments.  "I think that's a great hire for Ole Miss."  Notice they say "for Ole Miss", indicating that he's good enough for the bottom feeders, but they wouldn't want him anywhere near their own program.  They know deep down that the hire of Nutt has basically cemented Ole Miss' status as a non-factor in the SEC for years to come.

Likewise, it's why our fans are so vitriolic toward Saban and Petrino.  You now have two more proven winners at the college level, within our own division to compete with for recruits.  You'll hear constant rationalizations, distortions of their record, attacks on their character.  These attacks, of course, fail to take into account that neither Saban nor Petrino in their entire careers have ever conducted themselves anywhere close to the unethical manner which Houston Nutt did in the Mitch Mustain situation.

Think about it.  LSU is the most talented team in the division by far, with Auburn a close second.  Tuberville is enough of a thorn in our side as it is.  As recently as 2006, there was Mike Shula at Alabama, and Houston Nutt at Arkansas.  Now those schools have Nick Saban and Bobby Petrino. Of course our fans are going to be pissed, can you blame them?

In my opinion, Petrino is a mirror image of Nick Saban, the only difference being his background on the offensive side of the ball.  He's not the most warm and fuzzy coaching candidate around, but he's a winner, plain and simple.  He has NFL experience, he is innovative, has attention to detail, and will not tolerate anything less than the players' best effort.  Nutt was none of that.  Your first few years will be rocky because of the poor talent level Nutt is leaving behind, and there are going to be growing pains because of the change in philosophy.  He will have to whip the program into shape and that will take some time.  You're probably going to see a few players quit because they're too accustomed to a coach who wants to be their best friend instead of a leader.  Basically the same crap Saban is going through at Alabama right now.  But make no mistake about it- you guys got yourselves a good one. 

Count this me as concerned... Arkansas is no longer a just "scrappy team", but should now be considered a legitimate threat in the SEC as long as Petrino is coaching there.  It should be an interesting couple of years in the SEC.

I consider this a very classy post, thans.... And I hope you beat the crap out of OSU in the NC game.... But watch Miles,  His heart is torn between home and his kids.  Which will win out???  If Michigan does not hire someone prior to the NC game, be looking for a replacement!!!!

HogFansReunited

Great post.  I really enjoy reading post from people from other schools across the country, especially those from schools in the SEC.  I really hope you stick around and post more often.  We actually have a few LSU fans here that post quiet a bit.  Check in the tavern and you will find one of my all time favorite posters (LSUFan)
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hawgsav1

I'd actually like to see some LSWho fans on the board and have some calm discussions about the situation.   
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

toshortrock

why u worried about what LSU thinks,they all kin
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

LSUHOGFAN

If Les does bolt, maybe we'll buy Petrino

Dr Swineglove

Considering Petrino was an open target of LSU speculation a few weeks ago when they were looking likely to be in need of a coach, and I doubt they would have wanted to lose valuable recruiting time either, I think we can safely take any negative comments from them as 'hypocrisy', 'BS' and various assorted other things that aren't polite to post here.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

Geaux Hogs

Quote from: El Dogg Hog on December 13, 2007, 04:33:33 pm
Who cares what LS-Who fans think. LSU SUCKS!!!
If playing in the BCS Championship Game is sucking, Suck On Tigers!

Geaux Hogs

Quote from: hawgsav1 on December 14, 2007, 05:05:09 am
I'd actually like to see some LSWho fans on the board and have some calm discussions about the situation.   
I think you guys landed a great X's and O's guy, with a wandering eye for the next trick.  Lets face it the coaching profession is turning into high priced prostitution.  If you have the money you can have a knockout,  just don't bank on any longterm commitments.

hogs25

Les would be an idiot to leave win or lose the bowl game but wouldn't be surprised either way.  But if he does bolt they need to go after NS.  Without a doubt he put LSU back on the map.  While reading other reports he seems unhappy in Bama.

calhawgfan

Quote from: Geaux Hogs on December 14, 2007, 07:35:36 am
I think you guys landed a great X's and O's guy, with a wandering eye for the next trick.  Lets face it the coaching profession is turning into high priced prostitution.  If you have the money you can have a knockout,  just don't bank on any longterm commitments.

The Truth, Brotha!  >:(
Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

hogzndogz

WooPigs.

hirebutchdavis

The greatest thing that could happen for us would be for miles to go to Mich and then they can go hire nutt if they think he is so great.  lmao

want2be

Quote from: LSUHOGFAN on December 14, 2007, 06:51:57 am
If Les does bolt, maybe we'll buy Petrino

Sorry Tigger..........LSU is a day late and a dollar short.............I hope your yankee, Less stays........He has trouble putting more than two sentences together and I think Ohio State will win by 10 points.

1873Hawg

Maybe after Miles leaves they will hire  :puke: Nutt away from Ole Piss!! Then we can mark Ole Piss and Loser State High School down as automatic wins!!  :razorback:
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

lrhogfan24

They just can't bring themselves to believe that they were beat by a Razorback team who didn't even have a good coach.  So they have to talk Nutt up to make themselves feel better about that loss.

stronguard

Very intelligent post. There will be some nice competition the next few years for recruits, wins, and assistants.

Quote from: TXrazorback on December 13, 2007, 04:45:19 pm
I could care less what LSU fans say.  All of them with the exception of LSUfan are a bunch of classless morons.

Not much else to add to the conversation.

LSUFan is a classless moron too.  He just posts good girly pics so we forgive him! :D jk
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

BigDrDon

I am a Hog fan #1 Lsu #2 and the rest of SEC #3. I don't fool myself into believing I am a football genious or great judge of character especially when I don't know all the circumstances surrounding an individuals decision to make a sudden change in their life.
   I do know however,that I love me some SEC football especially when Hogs and/or LSU Tigers are involved,and if a Coach decides to move on to what he believes to be in his and his familys best interest,well so be it.Nothing less than most people would do in their own profession I believe.So if a coach leaves any of my favorite teams,I'll be sad but hey,I'll say thanks for the memories,goodbye,now leave cause I have a Game to watch!
You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

Hogs4Ever

Good posts TammanyTom and LSUFan20.

To the rest of the LSU coon-ass fan base:  Let them eat corn dogs.

Geaux Hogs

December 14, 2007, 10:26:15 am #74 Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 10:33:05 am by Geaux Hogs
Quote from: BigDrDon on December 14, 2007, 09:26:57 am
    I am a Hog fan #1 Lsu #2 and the rest of SEC #3. I don't fool myself into believing I am a football genious or great judge of character especially when I don't know all the circumstances surrounding an individuals decision to make a sudden change in their life.
   I do know however,that I love me some SEC football especially when Hogs and/or LSU Tigers are involved,and if a Coach decides to move on to what he believes to be in his and his familys best interest,well so be it.Nothing less than most people would do in their own profession I believe.So if a coach leaves any of my favorite teams,I'll be sad but hey,I'll say thanks for the memories,goodbye,now leave cause I have a Game to watch!
Amen to that.   I think that anything that makes an SEC team better, makes us all better.  You measure your team by the strength of your rivals.  Right now LSU is on the top of the heap, but we know how quickly things change in college football. 

Geaux Hogs

Quote from: Hogs4Ever on December 14, 2007, 09:34:36 am
Good posts TammanyTom and LSUFan20.

To the rest of the LSU coon-ass fan base:  Let them eat corn dogs.
Corndogs?  We Cajuns eat some pretty crazy shiite, (crawfish, boudin, cracklins, etc.) but corndogs aren't on the list.

josh_sec33

Calm, intelligent, correctly spelled and correct grammar based posts from other schools are always welcome. Good debate is great. trash talking and expecting respect won't get it. Willing to discuss without trash talking (except during game week) is always a great way to get opposing fans to talk with you.

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

rcowen

We've got a better coach than they do.

wlbrown9

LSU has had recent success, esp. since about 2000.  I went back and looked before that and found really mixed results...about as many poor to mediocre seasons and good to real good since the 60's or so.  I grew up with the Hogs in the old SWC and remember many years T A&M was preseason 'LOADED' only to go 5-5 or something like that. Underachieved many more years that lived up to expectations.  LSU was the same way, should I mention DiNardo?

Okay...went and looked up DiNardo, interesting read on Wikipedia  " He took over a program that had six straight losing seasons and that hadn't been ranked in the AP Top 25 since 1989. DiNardo revived LSU football; bringing back the tradition of wearing white jerseys during home games and restoring LSU's reputation as an SEC powerhouse."

Hum...4-7, 7-4-1, 10-2, 9-3, 4-7 & 3-8 for DiNardo at LSU.  Since 2000 winning record every season, but 9 of the 12 before that  were not good.

Historical scores at http://www.jhowell.net/cf/scores/LouisianaState.htm

rcowen

Quote from: Geaux Hogs on December 14, 2007, 07:25:14 am
If playing in the BCS Championship Game is sucking, Suck On Tigers!

We beat you.

dr_arkansawyer

We need the iron qualities that go with true manhood. We need the positive virtues of resolution, of courage, of indomitable will, of power to do without shrinking the rough work that must always be done.

Theodore Roosevelt
1858-1919, Twenty-sixth President of the USA

Geaux Hogs

Quote from: wlbrown9 on December 14, 2007, 10:43:01 am
LSU has had recent success, esp. since about 2000.  I went back and looked before that and found really mixed results...about as many poor to mediocre seasons and good to real good since the 60's or so.  I grew up with the Hogs in the old SWC and remember many years T A&M was preseason 'LOADED' only to go 5-5 or something like that. Underachieved many more years that lived up to expectations.  LSU was the same way, should I mention DiNardo?

Okay...went and looked up DiNardo, interesting read on Wikipedia  " He took over a program that had six straight losing seasons and that hadn't been ranked in the AP Top 25 since 1989. DiNardo revived LSU football; bringing back the tradition of wearing white jerseys during home games and restoring LSU's reputation as an SEC powerhouse."

Hum...4-7, 7-4-1, 10-2, 9-3, 4-7 & 3-8 for DiNardo at LSU.  Since 2000 winning record every season, but 9 of the 12 before that  were not good.

Historical scores at http://www.jhowell.net/cf/scores/LouisianaState.htm
Such is the life of a football fan, talk shiite while you can.   We may have lost a couple of games this year, but we are still playing for the crystal football.

RT1941

Quote from: hogs25 on December 14, 2007, 07:47:50 am
Les would be an idiot to leave win or lose the bowl game but wouldn't be surprised either way.  But if he does bolt they need to go after NS.  Without a doubt he put LSU back on the map.  While reading other reports he seems unhappy in Bama.

I live in Alabama & I think $aban is not unhappy with the University, I think he's unhappy at the state the program is in at Alabama.  He has free reighn here to do what he wants with the program.  He inherited a lack of talent and depth.  And, he has a group of players that don't give a stuff about doing things the right way.  Saban is in much the of same shape Petrino is in at UA.  If the PTB will stay out of the football program, UA can make huge strides in building a program.  Nutt and Shula left a lot to be desired at both programs.  And, Saban & Petrino are more alike than most people think.  They are good recruiters, coaches and they don't give a rats azz what other people think about them or how they build their program.  IMO, both Bama and UA have good coaches and the regardless if they stay 1-2-3-4 years, they will leave the program in a whole lot better shape than they found it.
RazorTusk!!!!

Tammany Tom

Quote from: lrhogfan24 on December 14, 2007, 09:14:39 am
They just can't bring themselves to believe that they were beat by a Razorback team who didn't even have a good coach.  So they have to talk Nutt up to make themselves feel better about that loss.

We don't (at least not anyone I've talked to) talk Nutt up to make ourselves feel better about losing that game. What we do, however, is talk up Darren McFadden and your team.

It seems like a lot of Arkansas fans have a real inferiority complex. You seem to not recognize what you have and give credit to yourselves, but spend all your time discussing what the other guy must have done wrong for you to have beaten them.

Your team was loaded this year with talent. You had something like 10 or 11 pre-season SEC picks. You were second in the SEC, along with Florida, with 6 post season SEC picks. You had either the best or second best player (depends on who you talk to) in the nation. McFadden was simply spectacular in the game against us and his great play opened up things for others on your team and they took advantage and made great plays to win.

Your team was completely healthy for our game and played a great game. You beat us by one play. One play. I give credit to your team, to your players, and to their determination for winning that game. You guys should really start crediting your team when it is successful instead of knocking the other team when you beat someone.

At LSU we expect to win every single game we play in. We have confidence and believe in our program. We may not win all of them, but we expect to. When we beat someone it is because we were better,  not because of something the other team didn't do. When we get beat, I congratulate the other team and say Great game as I did immediately after our game on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Geaux Hogs

Quote from: rcowen on December 14, 2007, 10:39:52 am
We've got a better coach than they do.
Time will tell,  he is definitely an upgrade from the one that left.  Ole Miss will solidify it's place in the cellar of the SEC West.

IMAballHawg

Great post on what is, right now, a hostile board for you.  We all can agree that the West Division just got a lot more interesting, including the hire of Nutt at Mississippi (that program has nowhere to go but up).  I think the future of the SEC and perceptions of the SEC on a National scale is going to be very interesting.  ESPiN has not historically had a love affair with the SEC and I expect a lot of hatred to flow our way.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!

BigDrDon

All programs seam to run in cycles,take Miami ,Fla.State,Nebraska for examples.I like to believe LSU will stay up forever and Arkansas will soon join them at that level.I can see in my mind a thanksgiving weekend in the near future that both will be undefeated when they meet and it will take 10 overtimes and finally an agreed tie game.Then they meet again in BCS title game.  ;D
You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

RT1941

Quote from: IMAballHawg on December 14, 2007, 11:08:05 am
Great post on what is, right now, a hostile board for you.  We all can agree that the West Division just got a lot more interesting, including the hire of Nutt at Mississippi (that program has nowhere to go but up).  I think the future of the SEC and perceptions of the SEC on a National scale is going to be very interesting.  ESPiN has not historically had a love affair with the SEC and I expect a lot of hatred to flow our way.

Bring on the haters.....   The whole country hates the SEC anyway, why should that change?  I'm Southern by the Grace of God and wouldn't have it any other way!
RazorTusk!!!!

DeltaBoy

LSU fans are running around scared: Why?  First Nutt will make Ole Piss better. 2nd Bobby makes UA a whole lot better and Thirdly LSU jobhunter Les Miles still might fly the coop to UM after the bowl game.

Bottom line LSUfans are pissed Les is still longing for the Maize and Blue!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

rhinohog

you notice how evryone else thought Nutt was great and should stay at Arkansas

AngryKhalil

They're mad because deep down they all know Miles is leaving after the NC game but they where okay with it because they thought they could get Bobby P when he left. Now they're scared they have no coach.
Supporting: Texas Rangers, Seattle Seahawks, Memphis Grizzlies, and The Razorbacks.

SLC

I have been posting on TD lately.  My observations about that board are two-fold.  There are LSU fans who know HDN for what he is.  Most often they live in Arkansas though.
Second observation, they get dumber the further south (closer to New Orleans) they live.  
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

SpiritHog

Quote from: rhinohog on December 14, 2007, 10:53:26 pm
you notice how evryone else thought Nutt was great and should stay at Arkansas

So they could continue kicking us(with the exception of this year).
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

RickyRoma

Quote from: SLC on December 14, 2007, 11:02:09 pm
I have been posting on TD lately.  My observations about that board are two-fold.  There are LSU fans who know HDN for what he is.  Most often they live in Arkansas though.
Second observation, they get dumber the further south (closer to New Orleans) they live.  

SLC - I've spent a little time on that board.... Am I way off or do a large majority of posters there think they are above-and-beyond any team in the country?  putting aside that they're playing for the crystal, their opinions of themselves are comical.

razored

Now this is what I was talking about. Pound sand into these fans.

24hog

hope Miles stays LSU will suffer in years to come

SLC

Quote from: hawgnjayhawkland on December 14, 2007, 11:07:12 pm
SLC - I've spent a little time on that board.... Am I way off or do a large majority of posters there think they are above-and-beyond any team in the country?  putting aside that they're playing for the crystal, their opinions of themselves are comical.

You are right.  They are euphoric on their local success.  They completely ignore the 90's when the were celebrating a chance at playing in the Toilet Bowl.  In the 90's they played in the Toilet Bowl twice and the Peach Bowl once.  They honestly believe they are the Patriots of College Football.  They love to brag about their in-state talent.  You would think they had as many blue chippers as TX and FL combined the way they present it.  Most are condescending towards AR, believe we should know our place (which would be right above the MS schools and under the AL schools). 

Do not get me wrong, there are some good people on there too.  I do like their board, otherwise I would not spend some time there.  They have a lot of funny people, most of them are friendly too.  There are a few abrasive ones on there, which is consistent with my observations of the cajun culture.   
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

littledel

Is this the same LSU that we hung half a hundred on with a lame duck coach. Heck  with Petrino, we may go for 75 points. That is probably what they are worried about. Ha Ha

RickyRoma

Quote from: littledel on December 14, 2007, 11:13:49 pm
Is this the same LSU that we hung half a hundred on with a lame duck coach. Heck  with Petrino, we may go for 75 points. That is probably what they are worried about. Ha Ha

without a doubt they are worried.

SLC

Quote from: hawgnjayhawkland on December 14, 2007, 11:18:17 pm
without a doubt they are worried.

Most on TD do not have that much forethought.   ;)