Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ole miss board

Started by bigarrazorback, December 12, 2007, 11:40:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisLittlePiggie

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on December 12, 2007, 12:15:03 pm
Wasn't he the D-cord at South Carolina, the team D-mac ran 321 on?  Didn't the hogs put up more than 600 total yards on them?  Yea, great hire!!   ;)

And just to think...Nutt witnessed that first hand and still hired the guy. Geesus!

cradlehog

They got what they deserved.

hogs7199

We got the gold mine...They got the shaft!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

sooie dog

Quote from: MarkinMemphis on December 12, 2007, 01:36:44 pm
OM now has the biggest inferiority complex in the SEC. They aren't even as good as Vandy anymore. I'd be very insecure and defensive too if I were an Ole Miss fan and supporter.

I went over to their free Rivals board and posted some last night and found myself banned this morning.

You do have a way with people!

josh_sec33

Gotta suck when you think you won the girl and when you pull off the hat you see a pig.

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

RebelliousHog

Looks like Testicle has succeeded in ripping another teams fan-base apart. How cool is that?
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RDR24BER0

Doesn't matter who the coach is. Every morning when they look in the mirror, they are still Ole Miss. Now not only can they not spell, that can't pass the ball either.

longtimeHogfan

December 12, 2007, 05:00:25 pm #58 Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 05:04:58 pm by longtimeHogfan
Quote from: BartIV on December 12, 2007, 11:43:45 am
I think we might have just come out better giving him the 3.5 million to leave.

It would have been cheap at twice the price..

For most of my life Texas, Notre Dame and Tennessee have ranked, in that order, among my most disliked teams.  Mississippi may have taken over 3rd place. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

szechuanpork

Quote from: Hog in MO on December 12, 2007, 12:23:21 pm
We all know the talent level is going to be low next year so expectations are fairly reasonable for the season.  That being said, Coach P, this one is a must-win. 
I'm looking forward to that game now. I actually stopped watching for a while after the Alabama loss.

Hog in MO

Quote from: Immensehog on December 12, 2007, 04:40:34 pm
I assume they mean the remaining coaches working on our bowl preparations that are going to Ole Miss.

And I woiuld drive them to the state line and drop them off if I could.

I'd make them swim the last 1/2 mile or so :)

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

ThisLittlePiggie

10thPlanet

Ole Miss will be Sunbelt Champs in 3 years when Hootens schedule starts.

hawgapalooza

its kinda messed up when the falcons fans message board is easier on petrino and us this than espn.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/Forums/Topic3006528-45-1.aspx

HatfieldHog

Quote from: cj_sez on December 12, 2007, 01:31:19 pm
My take on the OM board is they are bit defensive. Deep inside, many must be cringing at the hire of HDN, but he's already got huggers there.

UA is movin' on up. OM is gonna stay ..hmm...can we all say..MEDIOCRE!!!

I heard one of the 'Ole Miss sutdents say this on a Memphis television station:  "....heck, we'd be happy with 7 wins per season here..."

They may put up a statue of Nutt in Oxford before he leaves.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

idiotghos

Quote from: ThisLittlePiggie on December 12, 2007, 04:41:00 pm
And just to think...Nutt witnessed that first hand and still hired the guy. Geesus!

If anyone needed more proof that Nutt has to feel like he's the smartest guy on staff, look no further than the Nix hire.

hirebutchdavis

You can all stick your fire nutt shirts on ebay and then go on the board and post a link.  The headline could read EVERY REBEL NEEDS ONE OF THESE EVERY THREE YEARS.  I hope we hang 100 on them next year.

ozarksuperfrog

2 Corinthians 5:17

Pig In The City

Nutt is a good fit for Ole Miss.  He can band wave and lead cheers in MS.  I have NO problem with that from Arkansas!  Mustain goes to Hollywood...and Nutt to MS.  I don't think Nutt really won that one! 

The_Hill

Feel good thread of the year
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

hogs25

Quote from: ThisLittlePiggie on December 12, 2007, 05:40:49 pm
You need an updated picture.

Man I been gone too long.  That's funny as s.  It looks real.

cantread83

What Ole Miss has unwittingly done is hire the Marty Schottenheimer of college football.  A B-plus level coach who can only get them so far, but then is unable to take them the rest of the way.  They'll be frustrated like we were for ten years of seeming so close, yet still lacking that little bit to get over the top.  That's really what got Nutt in trouble isn't it?  When they recruited Mustain and Damien Williams, it seemed like okay we are finally going to have the missing piece - a formidable passing game.  Then he under-utilized them, and in Mustain's case mistreated him, and the Razorbacks lost what looked like the long needed missing piece of the National Championship puzzle.

Nuttcracker, Sweet!

wife and parents are Ole Miss grads living in Fort Smith and they are livid according to him at the hiring of Hootie!
Making fun of Hootie since 2003

cbjagman

I hope all of Nutty's assistants over at Ole Miss have roller skates on their backs. They'll all need them at some point in the future because sooner or later each will be thrown under the bus when it comes to blaming someone on the staff for a missed tackle, pass, fumble, interception or worse yet, a loss. Ole Miss I warn you now well before the first game is ever played under the guy- don't ever expect Dale to show any courage, much less responsibility, when it comes to the fate of your program.