Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I know something. . .

Started by Feralhog, December 11, 2007, 04:55:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy2Hog

Rick is not my favorite either, but most of the time he on the mark.

I12PLAY

would Radio come? Hes a bad mfer and rides a bike everywhere. hand off left and hand off right. hed be like Nutt

seb2000

It's very simple...you call Petrino, say get your family to the airport, pick them up in the jet, tell them to stay overnight, look around, fly them back to Atlanta and then say...you have one day, here is our offer...no negotiations, here's the offer.  Yes or no.  Yes...we have a high profile coach.  No...get your m'*** a** on the phone with Muschamp and get him the f' here! Immediately! 

seb2000

Quote from: I12PLAY on December 11, 2007, 05:45:31 pm
would Radio come? Hes a bad mfer and rides a bike everywhere. hand off left and hand off right. hed be like Nutt

Lord, somebody post that picture of "Radio" on here please!  New HC - Radio!  Bet we could buy him for a new Schwinn.

hog_fan

Rick is actually right. It has been made clear they want a head coach or aleast long does. They can hire a head coach. The question is it someone even decent.

TransAmHawg

Quote from: MLH on December 11, 2007, 05:19:31 pm
There are several points that I like. 

1) Young and has something to prove.  The young part is also good with recruiting. 
2)  He is the type that will work 16 hours a day. 
3)  He has got fire.  We need someone that will come in here and get people fired up. 

I agree. Gus is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

The real Hogules

Quote from: HillbillyRazorback on December 11, 2007, 05:38:45 pm
Petrino is out since the falcons will not let him out of his contract. WM is my personal choice.

Atlanta/Blank doesn't have to let Bobby Petrino out of ANYTHING, as his contract says that there is no buyout/penalty provided B.P. leaves the Falcons for an NCAA team.

Now, if Petrino were to leave Atlanta for say Miami or any other NFL destination there would be a price to pay, but for a college head coaching position there is no money that must be paid by anyone.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Reaganite

Quote from: MF on December 11, 2007, 05:01:13 pm
Aside from Gus, Muschamp is the least qualified of anyone who has been mentioned.  Everyone else has 20+ years experience at various levels. 

So did Danny Ford!

go hogues

Muschamp sounds more and more like the best fit to me.  If we screw this up and end up with Holtz or Patterson, i'll be pissed.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Big Daddy

Quote from: HillbillyRazorback on December 11, 2007, 05:40:53 pm
did i hear things or did Bo Matingly say that WM's interview is on the hill tomarrow?

Not confirmed but possible is what Dudley said.

DirkPiggler

Quote from: MF on December 11, 2007, 05:01:13 pm
Aside from Gus, Muschamp is the least qualified of anyone who has been mentioned.  Everyone else has 20+ years experience at various levels. 

I guess seniority trumps production and potential.  You must be a union worker.
"They've forced my hand on that one."  -  Houston Nutt, November 2005 regarding his future hiring of Gus Mal-a-zahn

seb2000

Quote from: go hogues on December 11, 2007, 05:52:03 pm
Muschamp sounds more and more like the best fit to me.  If we screw this up and end up with Holtz or Patterson, i'll be pissed.

If Muschamp assembles the right staff, especially the OC and Recruiting Coordinator, then he would be a great hire.  Just the energy he woudl bring alone would be great for our program.  Petrino or Muschamp.  End the search right there.

TransAmHawg

Quote from: TNSOOIE on December 11, 2007, 05:27:58 pm
not the only option but possibly the best

The best is in Tulsa.
It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

memphishog

i don't want to derail this conversation...but does anyone have a pic of muschamp's wife. I keep hearing she is hot, but have seen no proof of such.

PigSooie92

He should be hired and maybe we could have a good secondary again.

memphishog

babywhiz

Quote from: Hawg_Heaven on December 11, 2007, 05:00:30 pm
I am tired of all the Mother#$%^$ snakes banners on this Mother@#$@$% plane!
;)
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

Spikie

If we were hiring for high school, I'd agree on the language.

Sweethearts, this ain't high school football.

ElDogHog

Muschamp is my mother*#$***!

Feralhog

Yes Petrino would be a name that has more qualifications
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

ElDogHog