Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barry Bonds

Started by Hoggysoprano, March 22, 2005, 02:12:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggysoprano

Now he is blaming the media for his problems.  Geeez, this guy just can't own it.   I hope this is acceptable and not deleted by some Rosy red Fatty McGee wearing person.  Anyway here is the story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpa2lpNnFzBF9TAzk1ODYxNzc3BHNlYwN0bQ--?slug=ap-giants-bonds&prov=ap&type=lgns

Ole Barry is going to quit, he is about to get arrested in the next couple of months for perjury, as a person who doesn't care for ole Barry I find it funny.  Goodbye Barry, you didn't get Hanks record, in fact you didn't even pass the Babe and  you'll never see the Hall of Fame.

HogInMemphis

For a guy who makes $18 million a year, he sure seems unhappy. Just shows that money can't buy happiness...and it can't buy intelligence either. What a dumbshit. I hope Barry gets what is coming to him.

pioneerhog

I don't really have alot of respect for pro athletes. They get payed millions to do something most of us would love to do, play sports all the time, and yet they still whin and cry about anything and everything, like not getting paid enough. Yet most of these guys that are whining makeing millions can't even be good role models and not take steroids. So if he wants to whin about the media oh well let it happen I don't really give a damn, Maybe MLB will come up with a tougher policy on steroids and the players will strike over it and it will be like hockey and there won't be a season, Then they might have something to whin about, but not really because it would be their fault in the first place.

WindyCityHog

I hope he NEVER plays another game....How convenient to have a knee injury when the Congessional hearings start.....Seems knee injuries are what stopped McGwire's career as well.  Bonds is a knob....drillrod....racist prig.  Baseball will get better when he finally retires...Total arsewipe.

S.P.A.M. Hog

All of this couldn't happen to a better person ;D ::) :-*
Just as the dark ages passed, so will the effects of poor coaching for the last ten years. But more importantly the Razorback Nation will be unified.

The new era has begun...

Porkahontas

I've got it from good inside sources that the true reason he isn't playing this year is because they don't make hats any bigger than the one he had last year and that damn melon on top of his shoulders is still growing.

Poor Bonds.  :'( Why does it always happen to the nice guys? (Insert great big freaking sarcasm tag right about here)

WindyCityHog

;D ;D ;D

Word is.....all the "head lifting" exercising he' s been doing over the years has made his skull grow 3/4".....I've been doing some [CENSORED] thrusts.....resulting in a greater lengthening and girth.....What a load of crap.

WindyCityHog

Number of reps mean nothing.....it's the length that impresses ;D