Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Power Shoots Miss. State Out of It

Started by WilsonHog, March 20, 2005, 06:20:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Way to have the least talented player on the floor take the game into his hands.

Pragmatic PiG

that was a poor shot but ervin lost the game for state. just down the strech he turned the ball over 2 times in a row plus got burnt on the shot by ewing that iced the game. Not to mention several instances during the first half getting out of control with the ball, pushing it too much. He did play some D in the game but didn' t get it done down the strech

State's horrible FT shooting didn't help as well

msudawgs64

I agree Pragmatic..Ervin tried to do to much and it showed.  State sports has to be the most aggrevating thing in the world, I am surprised I am still alive to continue to put myself thru this each year.  At least we played well in this game and made Duke play a full game.  I had Duke in my pickems but I sure would have loved to see us win this one.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

batmanfan

Quote from: msudawgs64 on March 20, 2005, 06:37:03 pm
I agree Pragmatic..Ervin tried to do to much and it showed. State sports has to be the most aggrevating thing in the world, I am surprised I am still alive to continue to put myself thru this each year. At least we played well in this game and made Duke play a full game. I had Duke in my pickems but I sure would have loved to see us win this one.

MSU how do you expect the bulldogs to fare next year with the lose of so many seniors?  In our case we need to win the west to have a successfull year or Heath should be fired.  Tough loss today but yall played hard.  It is always tough to watch seniors lose their last game like that.  The Lawerance Roberts, David Lee era is over in the SEC.
BAT
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

msudawgs64

well Cory, we have some talent that was recruited coming in but I expect us to struggle for the most part to be honest.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

3kgthog

You guys will probably still get at least a split with us.  I don't see McCurdy or McGowan adding more to our team with the exception of a few more fouls to give.  Here's to a fight for the SEC West cellar next season. *cheers*

msudawgs64

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 20, 2005, 07:00:17 pm
You guys will probably still get at least a split with us. I don't see McCurdy or McGowan adding more to our team with the exception of a few more fouls to give. Here's to a fight for the SEC West cellar next season. *cheers*

LOL, nah I think Ole Miss and Auburn will still tangle each other again for that spot.

Lanny

Good run for MSU, they played better in the NCAAT than I had thought.  Roberts is a monster in the paint and will be missed by the Bulldogs.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy