Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone going down to shreveport for Centenary game?

Started by Amityvillehogger, March 15, 2005, 12:20:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

I'll be there next tuesday and wednesday...anyone else making the short trip?
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

LAhog123

El Dog Hog

Yeah im going. To the one on tuesday with Drew (LAHOG). There could be alot of people from el dorado there since they will be on spring break next week. Plus Evil Hollensworth is from el dog to.

BattleHawg

I'll be making the Wednesday game for sure.  I'll go to the Tuesday game if my boss gives me the day off which I think he will.

That drive to Centenary IS  a short one...  only 4 miles from my front door.  ;D

Also, the Gents are no pushovers.  They have 2 pitchers who could start for the Hogs and a few IF/OF's that are pretty darn good.  They're not CalSt-Fullerton, but they can creep up on some big programs like ours.

*If we had not lost that 1 game to LaTech,
we'd be ranked in the Top 3 right about now.

Just my .02 though.

BH

Woo Hawg

Will be there for sure since I now reside in Shreveport, unfortunately.

El Dog Hog

Any directions to the park? Is it on campus? Ive never been there.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Woo Hawg

As far as I know, the game is at Shehee Stadium which is on campus.  As you are coming into Shreveport on I-20, take the Spring/Market exit.  Keep left on that exit which is Spring St. I believe.  Coming off of the exit keep straight and it will turn into Youree Drive.  Keep going down Youree and at the third red light you will be at Kings Rd.  Take a right on Kings and Centenary is just down there a bit on your right.  I actually think the baseball field is across the road from the main campus area.

BattleHawg

Quote from: BattleHawg on March 16, 2005, 04:17:30 am
I'll be making the Wednesday game for sure. I'll go to the Tuesday game if my boss gives me the day off which I think he will.

yeppers, I'll be there for both games. ;D

I bet my podnuh Woo Pig Stewie will be there for at least 1 game also. ;D

Battle

Hawgzilla

How soon do i need to get there to get Ticket's........Coming in from Texarkana......

Jefffrow

I will be there for the Wednesday game for sure, it is my Birthday and I already have off of work for it. I am planning on taking my kids to the Tuesday game also. Both games will be on campus at Shehee Stadium, which holds about 1000 I think. I called the lady in charge of tickets and she told me that they do not sell advanced tickets and " honey, don't worry, none of our home games ever sell out!". I told her that they should move this game to Fairgrounds field like they did when the played LSU a couple of weeks ago, but hey, who am I? By the way Centenary beat LSU 6 to 1. LSU which was #2 I think at the time. They could jump up and bite us, but I hope not. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the game and calling those hogs.