Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ROTNEI CLARK

Started by kpete26220ark, November 15, 2007, 12:04:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kpete26220ark

Hey, my son was a friend of rotnei's and played ball with rotnei at Verdigris.  I know the kid very well and I'll tell you that he is "NO" Pat Bradley!!!   He is MUCH better than pb ever thought about being. Pat was one dimensional with 3 ball.  Rotnei has the whole game.  He can score off the dribble, his short range is awesome, you already know about his 3 ball and he handles the ball well, sees the floors and dishes like nobodies business!!! If he as a weakness it is his size and strength.  I haven't seen him in a year so not sure what his build is right now but i'm sure the college coaches will bulk him up.  His dad is about 6' 3 so very good chance that rotnei will still grow.  I have seen him score at will with 2 or 3 guys shadowing his every move.  I was friends of stans and told him about rotnei when he was a sophmore.  I was there the first day stan came to watch rotnei and he couldn't believe it.  Rot "MADE" 96 of 100 3's for him.  anyway, if he comes to arkansas he will be a "Great" addition.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Oklahawg

Fingers are crossed, neighbor.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

havok

He would be a Fan favorite for sure if he comes here.... he was awesome when he interviewed him on Sportsrap a month or so ago...and sounds like the kind of young man who would succeed at everything he tried.. Always pushing to be better...

ishankem

if pelphrey could sign this guy, that would be another plus to tell me that JP is one heck of a recruiter, and bodes well for  the future.

stlchiroHOG

Quote from: ishankem on November 15, 2007, 12:46:16 pm
if pelphrey could sign this guy, that would be another plus to tell me that JP is one heck of a recruiter, and bodes well for  the future.

exactly, PEL is what we've been needing, this class is shaping up nicely, after we have a good year this year PEL will get some BIG TIME recruits

Rocktownhog

November 15, 2007, 12:58:40 pm #7 Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 01:44:41 pm by Rocktownhog
Quote from: stlchiroHOG on November 15, 2007, 12:56:00 pm
Quote from: ishankem on November 15, 2007, 12:46:16 pm
exactly, PEL is what we've been needing, this class is shaping up nicely, after we have a good year this year PEL will get some BIG TIME recruits

yeah im pumped about pelphrey. i think our bball team is going to go a long way with him. I think we could be seeing another national title here in a few years
GO HOGS!

zebra

kuhog

Wasn't Rotnei being recruited by Kansas at one time? If we can get him, this could be a big-time steal.

PigPusher

Quote from: kuhog on November 15, 2007, 01:15:03 pm
Wasn't Rotnei being recruited by Kansas at one time? If we can get him, this could be a big-time steal.

Actually he is being recruited by many of the big name basketball schools.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: kuhog on November 15, 2007, 01:15:03 pm

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/207572
Clarke, 6-1, 175, averaged 37. 6 points, 6. 3 assists and 9 rebounds a game last year at Verdigris. Clarke said he has received about 30 scholarships nationwide, but has narrowed his list to Arkansas, Oral Roberts and Oklahoma State.
dated 11/13

30 Scholly's, I'd say the basketball world already knows about him.

OKhogfan1959

Rotnei is a klmuch better athlete than Pat. He's also a better shooter with more deep range and he's a much better passer.

He would add a deep threat that we have missed for a long time. He also is a player and not just a shooter.

mountainhog

Quote from: kpete26220ark on November 15, 2007, 12:04:19 pm
I know the kid very well

Well start talking to him and get him to the hogs!

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: mountainhog on November 15, 2007, 01:34:02 pm
Quote from: kpete26220ark on November 15, 2007, 12:04:19 pm
I know the kid very well

Well start talking to him and get him to the hogs!
Seriously, quit jabberin' to us and start influencing him to make the right decision.  ha

slopinhogs

toes  are crossed  :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

kpete26220ark

i'll work on him!!!!   

BrooklynRoss

Not only can the kid play, but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. I keep worrying about his release point on his jumper but hey, anyone notice how Brewer's been tearing up the NBA lately with way worse shot issues? Shows how much I know. I'll trust Rotnei knows what he's doing. Also, is he cool with playing the 2 or is he a natural point guard? Just wondering since we're recruiting so many point guards. I'd be PSYCHED to see this guy in Razorback red.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

PeytonManningSUCKS

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/article.aspx?articleID=071111_2_B1_hClar25434

coupla days old, but a good read.  Does anyone else think he's holding off and mentioning ORU just to promote the team his dad works for?  I don't see how it is even in the mix...  Come on Rotnei, just come be a razorback!