Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ROTNEI CLARK

Started by kpete26220ark, November 15, 2007, 12:02:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kpete26220ark

My son was a friend of rotnei's and played ball with rotnei at Verdigris.  I know the kid very well and I'll tell you that he is "NO" Pat Bradley!!!   He is MUCH better than pb ever thought about being. Pat was one dimensional with 3 ball.  Rotnei has the whole game.  He can score off the dribble, his short range is awesome, you already know about his 3 ball and he handles the ball well, sees the floors and dishes like nobodies business!!! If he as a weakness it is his size and strength.  I haven't seen him in a year so not sure what his build is right now but i'm sure the college coaches will bulk him up.  His dad is about 6' 3 so very good chance that rotnei will still grow.  I have seen him score at will with 2 or 3 guys shadowing his every move.  I was friends of stans and told him about rotnei when he was a sophmore.  I was there the first day stan came to watch rotnei and he couldn't believe it.  Rot "MADE" 96 of 100 3's for him.  anyway, if he comes to arkansas he will be a "Great" addition.

SPAL

thanks for updating...i think he is a must get.

cosmodrum

I just keep getting more and more excited about this kid every day. I hope it's for a good reason.

Come on Rotnei!!!
Go away, batin'