Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A few scores of the night....

Started by h0gfan6, November 14, 2007, 09:46:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

h0gfan6

Texas A&M CC over Oral Roberts 86-81

North Texas over Oklahoma State 82-73

Let's hope Rotnei looked at tonight's scores.

Also to note-  UTEP is beating #15 Texas A&M 58-57 with about 9 left

Hollywood_HOGan45

bradley beat IA state by 9

Sam Houston beat Texas tech by 2

kibster

I do not know if anyone else feels this way, but with all the upsets happening, it seems like just a matter of time before it happens to arkansas.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

Adam Stokes

November 14, 2007, 10:29:47 pm #3 Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 10:36:16 pm by ajs15razorman
Our non-conference opponents just keep losing.  Tonight Oral Roberts has lost, NWern State lost, LA Monroe lost, and the Wofford win doesn't matter because it wasn't against D-I school. 

Oklahoma, Missouri, and Baylor are a combined 6-0, but all the other non-con games scheduled (not counting the possibilities of VCU or Providence) are 0-15.  These teams better start winning for us our our RPI SOS will look like crap in March.

Also LSU squeaked out a game against the mighty McNeese State by 4 points.  A couple days ago they barely beat SE Louisiana by 10.  They play Okie St next on the road, and I'm not sure they will be able to win, even considering how crappy the cowboys are this year.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 14, 2007, 10:29:47 pm
Our non-conference opponents just keep losing.  Tonight Oral Roberts has lost, NWern State lost, LA Monroe lost, and the Wofford win doesn't matter because it wasn't against D-I school. 

Oklahoma, Missouri, and Baylor are a combined 6-0, but all the other non-con games scheduled (not counting the possibilities of VCU or Providence) are 0-15.  These teams better start winning for us our our RPI SOS will look like crap in March.

Also LSU squeaked out a game against the mighty McNeese State by 4 points.  A couple days ago they barely beat SE Louisiana by 10.  They play Okie St next on the road, and I'm not sure they will be able to win, even considering how crappy the cowboys are this year.

wofford is d1
or so i thought
and we are 1-0

Hawgballz

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 14, 2007, 10:39:37 pm

wofford is d1
or so i thought
and we are 1-0

The team Wofford beat was not D1 is what they were referring to, I believe.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Adam Stokes

Quote from: Hawgballz on November 14, 2007, 10:41:38 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 14, 2007, 10:39:37 pm

wofford is d1
or so i thought
and we are 1-0

The team Wofford beat was not D1 is what they were referring to, I believe.

Correct.  Wofford is D1 but they don't play another D1 team until december.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: kibster on November 14, 2007, 09:54:22 pm
I do not know if anyone else feels this way, but with all the upsets happening, it seems like just a matter of time before it happens to arkansas.
Or it's just a matter of time before Arkansas is ranked in the top 5!

I can't help but be optimistic sometimes.

booogaga

Quote from: kibster on November 14, 2007, 09:54:22 pm
dude right now arkansas BB is the only high point of any razorback discussion. please dont ruin that for me. lol
GO HOGS!

booogaga

when does darren mcfadden suit up for backetball?
GO HOGS!