Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs recruiting class ranked 27 by Rivals.com

Started by FedUpWithNutt, November 14, 2007, 06:12:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Stokes

That's about where we should be.  You'd think we'd be higher but when you look at the other classes it is about right.  If we get Rotnei and Payne we should be around 20, just cracking the top 25 if we get one of them.

hawgsav1

huh i expected a lil higher than that tho.  not faulting pel's recruiting. just surprised rivals doesnt think as high of us.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

FedUpWithNutt

Still good though being Pel's first class here.  I'm really impressed with him.

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 14, 2007, 06:39:49 pm
That's about where we should be.  You'd think we'd be higher but when you look at the other classes it is about right.  If we get Rotnei and Payne we should be around 20, just cracking the top 25 if we get one of them.

The_Iceman

yeah, if we add the 4* Clarke and Payne, it will help. His 2009 class should be good too, but alittle small with only about 2-3 schollys available.

Hollywood_HOGan45

The_Iceman

if we get clarke,two 4stars should put us up near 20. i think one of either Clark or Moore could move up to 4 star status with a strong senior season. but since theyve already committed, they may not get further evaluated.

benbrown

Great start for Pelphrey.  It's his first class and he's a relative unknown, especially to high school players!  You know how much college basketball high school basketball players watch these days?  Not much.  Mid-major? None.

TorsinAHog

What concerns me is we are ranked 6th in the SEC.  But you have to find players that fit into your system
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

The_Iceman

there is a report in the recruiting forum that says rotnei clarke will sign with the razorbacks.

this should up the class alittle. while looking at the list, it may move us up to #20.