Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Direct TV

Started by Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson, November 14, 2007, 10:48:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

I have direct TV and am wondering if everyone gets ESPNU  I have a fairly extensive package, but seems I looked for it one time and it wasn't there?
Let's make some waves.

hogs4life

get the sports package i think it is around 12 more bucks

will check and make sure.  pretty sure I have it because I get like the big ten network.
Let's make some waves.

Deuce Pigelow

channel 609

have to have the sports package

selfexplanatory

Just so I am clear...12 bucks and I get all those channels...even the Fox sports channels to see all the baseball games?
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

selfexplanatory

Hmmm...seems like I only get Foxsports South, I want Southwest!
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

HOG RED UMP

With the 12 dollar sports pkg, I get some of the out-of-area Fox sports channels some of the time.....one time I get SS , next time not......but I do pick up more than just FSSW ......643   or 639..........in addition.....more games on VS -versus..and CSTV............both FB and BB........FWIW
"The best thing about umpiring is seeing the best in baseball every day. The cardinal rule of umpiring is to follow the ball wherever it goes. Well, if you watch the ball, you can't help seeing somebody make a great catch... That's what makes umpiring so much fun." - National League Umpire Shag Crawford

Deuce Pigelow

you have to get the MLB extra innings package to get ALL the games. Otherwise you will get the team or teams in your area, based on your zip code.

I get STL and Hou. and Tex.

I have the mlb package and nfl sunday ticket...........just seem like there was one sports channel I couldn't get.  cant remember if it was espnu or college sports tv or something
Let's make some waves.