Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FoxSports - Pelphrey Showing he was the right choice

Started by PorkSoda, November 13, 2007, 02:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

booogaga

pelphrey doesnt have a mustache. i like that. is that wrong of me. it annoyed me that stan had more hair under his nose than  on his head.
GO HOGS!

olblueyes

Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

warchalker1

Bama Hog™

Thank goodness Basketball is finally here and we have a new, exciting coach.
Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

SpareRib

When you read about John Pelphrey, there's nothing there but good stuff.  I agree with Welsh - he may not have been our first contact, but he sure looks like the right one.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

hawgsav1

Quote from: booogaga on November 13, 2007, 02:30:52 pm
pelphrey doesnt have a mustache. i like that. is that wrong of me. it annoyed me that stan had more hair under his nose than  on his head.

I think that's wrong.  As long as the man has a fu-manchu he can be bald.  Otherwise if no hair on the head...no hair on the face...
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Corkscrew Johnson

Welsh had some good quotes in there.  Nice to hear players with meaningful responses rather than just coachspeak.  +1 to him