Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

18th ranked USC Trojans getting taken behind the woodshed by MERCER!

Started by TRUHOG718, November 10, 2007, 04:53:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TRUHOG718

OJ Mayo and USC down 16 w/ 3 minutes left  :o  :'(
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

TRUHOG718

Final
MERCER 96
#18 USC 81

Tiss the season to be UPSET....I Guess that means WERE MOVING ON UP in the rankings!  :)
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Carrmaduke

Mayo had 32 in the loss. I really like the rule that makes these kids go to college one season. Could be two or three Durant type players this season.

Pignominious

That makes me feel a bit better after are sloppy performance last night.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

Beaverfever

Quote from: Carrmaduke on November 10, 2007, 05:46:36 pm
Mayo had 32 in the loss. I really like the rule that makes these kids go to college one season. Could be two or three Durant type players this season.
Beasley had 32 points and 24 rebounds for k-state last night.

MDH

We have no Atlantic Sun Conf. teams on the schedule... we can be thankful of that ;)
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Carrmaduke

Quote from: Beaverfever on November 10, 2007, 06:26:32 pm
Quote from: Carrmaduke on November 10, 2007, 05:46:36 pm
Beasley had 32 points and 24 rebounds for k-state last night.
Yep. He's one of my picks to be a Durant type player this season. Love from UCLA had a big first game as well, not sure the exact numbers, but a double double. These kids have to do it against their conference schedule too.