Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final Statistics against Wofford

Started by Hogtropolis™, November 10, 2007, 08:37:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

PBev led the team in scoring with 15 and Townes, Ervin, and Weems all finished in double digits.

A very good stat to me was that Hill led the team in rebounds with 9 in only 11 minutes played because of foul trouble.

Townes ended up with 5 blocks, but him and Welsh both led the team in turnovers with 3.

The team as a whole had 13 turnovers while only forcing 15 and had only 13 assists.

We shot 48.1% from the field (26 of 54), only 16.7% from the 3-point line (3 of 18), and only 57.1% from the charity stripe.

If we are going to shoot that many 3's, we've got to hit a lot more than that.  Also, we won't win many SEC games shooting 57% from the FT line.  From being at the game last night though, I could tell that we had an off night as far shooting the ball goes.  I'm sure that we won't have many games this year where our shooting percentages are that low.

Here's a link to the rest of the stats if you would like to check it out.  GO HOGS!

http://www.hogwired.com/pdf3/95409.pdf?ATCLID=1309118&SPSID=30748&SPID=2421&DB_OEM_ID=6100

Corkscrew Johnson

Vincent Hunter had zeros across the board.  Oh wait, 1 foul. 

In 8 minutes of action.  Almost 1/4 of the game.  He contributes nothing. 

Bomis Hawg

8 or 9 played.  Sanchez and Pasta didn't log any time.
Interesting, though.

I didn't go to the game or listen to it.  Wonder how the "fresh" legs were.

The_Bionic_Pig

Its still great when you have a horrific night shooting the ball and still win by 22 points.   ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Carrmaduke

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on November 10, 2007, 09:53:55 am
8 or 9 played.  Sanchez and Pasta didn't log any time.
Interesting, though.

I didn't go to the game or listen to it.  Wonder how the "fresh" legs were.
Patsa played the last few seconds of the game.

Carrmaduke

Woo Pig Stewie

"Mark Dantonio
He has served as an assistant coach for Nick Saban (secondary coach at Michigan State) &  Jim Tressel (defensive coordinator at Ohio State 03' National Title) before taking the Cincy Job. 

He was born March 9, 1956 (51 yrs old) and raised in El Paso, Texas and is a Alum of the University of South Carolina.  So he has deep southern roots.

The team currently averages 429.4 total yds a game w/ 261 passing & 167 rushing per game.  post date 11/6/07"

Is this guy a coordinator at Cincy? I thought Brian Kelly was the Cincy head coach.

pfrg999

Quote from: Corkscrew Johnson on November 10, 2007, 09:16:22 am
Vincent Hunter had zeros across the board.  Oh wait, 1 foul. 

In 8 minutes of action.  Almost 1/4 of the game.  He contributes nothing. 

Honestly.... That is Hunter...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Bomis Hawg

Quote from: Carrmaduke on November 10, 2007, 05:51:15 pm
Woo Pig Stewie

"Mark Dantonio
He has served as an assistant coach for Nick Saban (secondary coach at Michigan State) &  Jim Tressel (defensive coordinator at Ohio State 03' National Title) before taking the Cincy Job. 

He was born March 9, 1956 (51 yrs old) and raised in El Paso, Texas and is a Alum of the University of South Carolina.  So he has deep southern roots.

The team currently averages 429.4 total yds a game w/ 261 passing & 167 rushing per game.  post date 11/6/07"

Is this guy a coordinator at Cincy? I thought Brian Kelly was the Cincy head coach.

Dantonio was the coach at Cincy before Brian Kelly was.  He went to take the Michigan State job.

HootieHaterfromALA

Hunter ranks right up there with the worst players to suit up at Arkansas.....along with Ken Biley!!!