Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DRIVE to TULSA or CHEER for Troy St.

Started by jfb4ever, May 05, 2007, 02:48:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jfb4ever

OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU Has Houston been Text Messaging You??????????????

mor37459

I am a fan of a team not of a coach :razorback:

MuskogeeHogFan

I support the Razorbacks, I want them to win every game. I never want to see them lose, but I hope that we are divorced from Nutt and JFB as soon as possible.

Just my take.
Go Hogs Go!

BigoBoys

disGUSted

Quote from: moncrieffan on May 05, 2007, 02:50:15 pm
If those are yur choices then drive to Tulsa.  HDN or not I could never cheer for the HOGS to lose.
As rabid a hog fan as I am (since '64) there is one scenario that might make me cheer against them;
suppose 3 or 4 yrs. from now a GUS coached team goes against us and HDN is reminded that GUS' offense isn't supposed to work. I could imagine the hogs losing by allowing 50 or so points and even scoring cloce to that many ourselves but losing on a really stupid call by the Nuttster himself. Let him loudly proclaim..." I made that call!"
If that is what it takes to send him packing, it would be worth it. :razorback:

grayhawg

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on May 05, 2007, 04:26:42 pm
I support the Razorbacks, I want them to win every game. I never want to see them lose, but I hope that we are divorced from Nutt and JFB as soon as possible.

Just my take.
I can relate to that to that kind of thinking. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Silver Hog

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 03:52:21 pm
             Nutt himself has credited those who oppose him(us evil ones) for bringing the team closer and making them stronger???????

I guess that makes us real fans then for helping out so much.

jfb4ever

Who wants to text Houston about other ways we could help the Team???? The purpose of this post was to discuss if we were supporting the lack of Integrity of our Leaders??? Maybe Going to Tulsa or Cheering for Troy would Energize them like Crazy?????????

mword

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 02:48:29 pm
             The only alternative is to support the lack of INTEGRITY of Nutt and BROYLES?????? Unless Franks New 8 Year Contract as a CONSULTANT is Burned we are DONE!!!!!!!

It just goes to show that your are NOT a true Hog fan. Regardless who the coach is, I will always support the Hogs. Also, I'm not a Nutt supporter at all.

jfb4ever

It is the Coach speaking, he gave us(the evil ones) credit for making the Team Stronger! We have to get a laugh when we can.

IcEwalker

Just my take.

i think alot of fans feel exactly the way you do. what separates us from the crazy, FOI fans is that we don't hurt the university as a whole to get what we want.

the UofA comes first and its success. i refuse to openly bash and hate a coach because of the affect it has on recruiting.

jfb4ever

Coach Nutt bashes himself and makes the UA look bad almost everytime he speaks. I do not Hate Coach Nutt, but I will not Support his Lack of Integrity! If it makes you feel better to blame me for Nutts lack of ability to Recruit go for it!

Silver Hog

Quote from: IcEwalker on May 05, 2007, 05:36:40 pm

Just my take.

i think alot of fans feel exactly the way you do. what separates us from the crazy, FOI fans is that we don't hurt the university as a whole to get what we want.

the UofA comes first and its success. i refuse to openly bash and hate a coach because of the affect it has on recruiting.

There would be an effect if DMW -was- recruiting...

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 03:07:42 pm
               Have we had a definition of a Real Fan, by those who want us all to support this total lack of INTEGRITY by our Leaders????????

This is America, most of our leaders don't have integrity.

hawaiianhogster

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 02:51:43 pm
            Sure this wil be trashed soon, but are we going to support Nutt and Broyles for 8 more years???????

Say goodby to your little friend.

hoglady

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 02:51:43 pm
            Sure this wil be trashed soon, but are we going to support Nutt and Broyles for 8 more years???????

You don't have to support Nutt or Broyles, but you can support the team. If you would actually root for Troy - then what kind of Hog Fan does that make you? I think everyone knows the answer to that.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

jfb4ever

So we are to teach all the young people in Arkansas that Integrity is not Important!

Wu Tang Clan

The only alternative is to support the lack of INTEGRITY of Nutt and BROYLES?????? Unless Franks New 8 Year Contract as a CONSULTANT is Burned we are DONE!!!!!!!

You should go to Tulsa and stay a Tulsa fan.  You could at least root for AState.  I am not a Houston Nutt fan, but I would root for Arkansas if George Bush was the coach and there are not enough 4 letter words known to man to describe my feelings towards him.  

Immensehog

Let's see.

Drive to Tulsa?

Uuuh no.  UCA is a much better product and alot closer.

Cherr for Troy?

Uuuuh no.  Completely asinine.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

jfb4ever

The point of this is, Are We going to Support a lack of Integrity by our Leaders. I do support the kids, the baseball players are playing really well!

hoglady

Quote from: disGUSted on May 05, 2007, 04:29:36 pm
Quote from: moncrieffan on May 05, 2007, 02:50:15 pm
If those are yur choices then drive to Tulsa.  HDN or not I could never cheer for the HOGS to lose.
As rabid a hog fan as I am (since '64) there is one scenario that might make me cheer against them;
suppose 3 or 4 yrs. from now a GUS coached team goes against us and HDN is reminded that GUS' offense isn't supposed to work. I could imagine the hogs losing by allowing 50 or so points and even scoring cloce to that many ourselves but losing on a really stupid call by the Nuttster himself. Let him loudly proclaim..." I made that call!"
If that is what it takes to send him packing, it would be worth it. :razorback:

Sounds to me like you're more of a Gus fan than a Razorback fan. I love Eddie Sutton, my favorite coach of all time, but did I root for his teams against the Razorbacks - NO!!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

pigture perfect

Quote from: claytongray on May 05, 2007, 03:50:42 pm
IMO, a "real fan"...
...can choose not to attend Hog games.
...can choose not to send money to the Razorbacks.
...can choose not to watch the Hogs on TV.
...can spend their time watching other teams.
...can never hope the Hogs lose or cheer for their opponent.
I find this very close to my own view.

If you want to root for Tulsa because Gus went there, I don't question your fandom. But I still get sick to my stomach everytime the Hogs lose. I can't help it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jfb4ever

I don't expect many of you to believe me, but there is no bigger Hog Fan than me. I will not be going to Tulsa or cheering for Troy. The point of all this nonsense today is simple. Almost everyone of us(including myself) are for Houston or against him. Integrity means very little to any of us!!!!!!!!

ballhog88

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 03:46:12 pm
               Some of us want a Coach with Integrity, and who has a Chance to take us to a National Championship Game! We have made the trip to Atlanta and Lost!

Integrity my fat butt, its about wins and losses. If we win I could care less about that crap. Integrity is just an excuse your making up.

sshermanus

I don't about the distinction some might try to make between real or fake fans. If you love the Hogs, I can't comprehend how you could root for them to lose.

Also, I don't think Houston has any less integrity than other SEC coaches.

jfb4ever

That's just what I said, Winning or proving we are right is much important than integrity?

BigDeal

Let's back up a minute and see this situation for what it really consists. Think of this as Coach Nutt's  FIRST year on the job. Yes, this is his first year to truly implement the things he wants to do without the interference of JFB. How do we know this ? Look at his past record at Murray State. He liked to pass. Who did he hire to run the offense this year ? None other than the man that developed the most praised NFL quarterback last year in David Lee. Let's give him that much. I think we all will be pleasantly surprised at the end result this year.

jfb4ever

You make a good point, but please explain why think JFB will not be involved this year and the future. He has a long contract as a consultant?

BigDeal

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 06:46:42 pm
             You make a good point, but please explain why think JFB will not be involved this year and the future. He has a long contract as a consultant?

That is the wildcard in the whole thing. There needs to be NO interference from Broyles. Hopefully, his retainer as an consultant is a gesture & business move to have him on hand for any questions left unanswered that the new AD needs to know. Nothing else.

hogfan47

i make this vow here and now .
I will pour my drink down the back of any Razorback fan in front of me pulling for a opposing team
C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

jfb4ever

No interference from Broyles???????  That's the 1st really new idea I have heard in a while.

T3T

cheer for the other team because you don't like the coach? you and all the so called "razorback fans" are just cynical darksiders, get a life.

jfb4ever

You might want to read all the post before commenting, but please define a Real Razorback Fan?

IcEwalker

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 05:47:35 pm
              Coach Nutt bashes himself and makes the UA look bad almost everytime he speaks. I do not Hate Coach Nutt, but I will not Support his Lack of Integrity! If it makes you feel better to blame me for Nutts lack of ability to Recruit go for it!

Give me one indisputable fact of lack of integrity...

Hogs R Us

Quote from: weresoclose on May 05, 2007, 03:02:35 pm
Quote from: bsking on May 05, 2007, 02:56:41 pm
Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 02:54:47 pm
               I know this sounds radical, but all of you will give up on Arkansas, if we have 8 more years of this!

The hell i will.  I will be at every game regardless what happens.  Thats what seperates real fans from you.

I don't have time to support something I don't enjoy.  After DMac/Felix go, I'm done as long as the Nutts are still around.  Maybe you just have all the time in the world to support lost causes, but I sure as hell don't.
So your in favor of running the ball more I assume since they are the reason why your going to find time to watch?   What a joke.  Just go now, your not doing anyone any favors. And by the way, the Nutts are the ones that got them here.

RazorRaider

Quote from: Hogs R Us on May 06, 2007, 12:32:56 am
               I know this sounds radical, but all of you will give up on Arkansas, if we have 8 more years of this!

The hell i will.  I will be at every game regardless what happens.  Thats what seperates real fans from you.

I don't have time to support something I don't enjoy.  After DMac/Felix go, I'm done as long as the Nutts are still around.  Maybe you just have all the time in the world to support lost causes, but I sure as hell don't.
So your in favor of running the ball more I assume since they are the reason why your going to find time to watch?   What a joke.  Just go now, your not doing anyone any favors. And by the way, the Nutts are the ones that got them here.

DMac would have played for the hogs regardless of who was the coach.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

Coondog Hog

Quote from: hogfan47 on May 05, 2007, 08:20:16 pm

i make this vow here and now .
I will pour my drink down the back of any Razorback fan in front of me pulling for a opposing team

I 2nd that
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

VANVONDENBURGH

If you drive to Tulsa........ stay there.

Hog_One_Stop

jfb4ever , We need more fans like you keep up the good work. 

swinearefine

Quote from: Hog_One_Stop on May 06, 2007, 09:19:20 am
jfb4ever , We need more fans like you keep up the good work. 
You mean Tulsa or Troy needs more fans like him if his own personal integrity allows him to sell out the Hog players to pull for the opponent or to put ex-coach in another state above the team that he claims to support.

Blevohog24

May 06, 2007, 12:14:21 pm #91 Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 12:16:06 pm by Blevohog24

Good.  C-ya!

BrotherBerle

JBF4EVER.....you should seriously consider castration so that you cannot contaminate the rest of the world.  Here's a thought.....GET A LIFE.

bd93

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 09:10:46 pm
          You might want to read all the post before commenting, but please define a Real Razorback Fan?

A real Razorback fan, is a fan that will support the hogs no matter what.

And by the way, this is really sad seeing "ture hog fans" cheering for someone other than the hogs.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: BrotherBerle on May 06, 2007, 12:27:50 pm
JBF4EVER.....you should seriously consider castration so that you cannot contaminate the rest of the world.  Here's a thought.....GET A LIFE.

THAT is absolutely uncalled for.
Go Hogs Go!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: BigDeal on May 05, 2007, 08:07:31 pm

That is the wildcard in the whole thing. There needs to be NO interference from Broyles. Hopefully, his retainer as an consultant is a gesture & business move to have him on hand for any questions left unanswered that the new AD needs to know. Nothing else.

BigDeal.........pleasssssssse, I am quite sure you were not born yesterday. Don't try to act as if you were. JFB needs to be given accolades as a great man at the university, for all that he has done for the school, but he needs to be gone, in every sense of the word. His continued direct involvement just means he will be there to steer the rudder of the good ship Arkansas. THIS is NOT good.

Just my take.
Go Hogs Go!

TomasPistola

Quote from: BigDeal on May 05, 2007, 06:39:33 pm

Let's back up a minute and see this situation for what it really consists. Think of this as Coach Nutt's  FIRST year on the job. Yes, this is his first year to truly implement the things he wants to do without the interference of JFB. How do we know this ? Look at his past record at Murray State. He liked to pass. Who did he hire to run the offense this year ? None other than the man that developed the most praised NFL quarterback last year in David Lee. Let's give him that much. I think we all will be pleasantly surprised at the end result this year.

BigDeal, while I appreciate the fact you've come up with a new excuse for coach nutt as opposed to your usual tired arguements, you are out of your mind. We will be seeing Nuttball all year. ESPECIALLY during the tough games against LSU, AURBURN, etc. Remember, Nutt is all about ball control and we just can't risk an INT.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

pigture perfect

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on May 06, 2007, 02:51:18 pm
Quote from: BigDeal on May 05, 2007, 08:07:31 pm

BigDeal.........pleasssssssse, I am quite sure you were not born yesterday. Don't try to act as if you were. JFB needs to be given accolades as a great man at the university, for all that he has done for the school, but he needs to be gone, in every sense of the word. His continued direct involvement just means he will be there to steer the rudder of the good ship Arkansas. THIS is NOT good.

Just my take.
The consultant Idea of Frank is completely laughable. I can not imagine the first big situation that arises after the official retirement party. If frank is not completely out of the picture it will be alot of Frank throwing 50 years of weight around and the new AD will be more or less Hog-Tied. No pun intended.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

the donger

pigs rule

Quote from: jfb4ever on May 05, 2007, 03:09:27 pm
           I won't be supporting TN, but why do many of you want to Trash Can any mention of Frank's 8 Year contract??????????
It's an honorary position, AD emeritus...get it? He will be around for fundraising...OK? Good grief, at least have some idea about what's going on before you post.