Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tide Message Board...

Started by moses_007, April 15, 2007, 08:06:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

Hogs-n-Roses

pigfeet

Seems like Bama fan thinks he ought to be fired.

Hoop

wow! I like this post!

Re: Things keep getting crazier in Arkansas (Nutt's cell phone records)

Talk about your NUTT house. Prewett (the fan) attacking Mustin in a letter to a sports journalist. Houston Nuttball, Puddy Prewett, and Ole Man Broyles. The whole episode is a circus. A coach, a fan, an AD all wrapped up in the dumbest side show this side of the Mississippi.

1-800-dial-a-nut.

I am surprised the President at ARK hasn't fired Broyles and Nutt. How much embarrassment is allowed before the stupid brick hits you again. That Freedom of Information Act is a wonderful tool? 

The ones who are suffering are the Hog fans and since this clown show has been allowed to continue the fans are the butt of many jokes.

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

pigfeet

and this one:

Pachydermatous
BamaNation All-SEC

My Profile (Beta) Re: Things keep getting crazier in Arkansas (Nutt's cell phone records)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When does Nutt ever coach? He spends a lot of time either phoning or text messaging. Interesting note: two top recruits in Ark got no text messages from Houston. Donna got over a thousand.

pigfeet

Crimson Speed
BamaNation First Team

My Profile (Beta) Re: Things keep getting crazier in Arkansas (Nutt's cell phone records)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I doubt you would find many in the state of Alabama that would step in to prevent ole Fulmer from falling on his own sword.
About the Nutt, I am surprised that these phone/text messages were public domain. Nevertheless, the damage is done for ole Nutt. There is no way anybody in their right mind would believe more than a thousand text messages to/from this woman was only business related. Something special is happening here. I'm betting HN has some real esplaining to do on the home front. Maybe Kobe Bryant could give him valuable pointers and recovery techniques.

If the Razorback Nation accepts this one, well, they are truely a gullible bunch. My money says this porkie is just about cooked.

Marshfieldhog

Nutt is the laughing stock of the SEC..yet he is still here..go figure.

wooo

I thought they loved him in Alabama?

lymanhawg

mainly bama fans calling us crazy for fans actions now thats sad

moses_007

RazorRaider

I guess this blows his theory of how the further south he goes the better the coach he is
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

Hog are ya

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on April 15, 2007, 08:34:17 pm

I'm afraid you can add our fanbase to the laughing stock list.

RazorRaider

Quote from: Hog are ya on April 15, 2007, 09:09:13 pm

Just the hugger part of the fanbase.
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

moses_007

Quote from: Hog are ya on April 15, 2007, 09:09:13 pm

Let's hope these message boards don't put us fans in the same category as the coaches.

pigfeet

Quote from: hogapalooza on April 15, 2007, 09:29:53 pm
Quote from: pigfeet on April 15, 2007, 08:26:26 pm
and this one:

Pachydermatous
BamaNation All-SEC

When does Nutt ever coach? He spends a lot of time either phoning or text messaging. Interesting note: two top recruits in Ark got no text messages from Houston. Donna got over a thousand.

That is the real problem w/ all the F.O.I stuff.   It is not the stuff we can't prove between HDN and a woman, it is the fact that HDN could text a woman that many times and not a recruit hardly at all.

may I also add the call 19 minutes b4 the Bowl game kick off?

moses_007

and this one:

Pachydermatous
BamaNation All-SEC

When does Nutt ever coach? He spends a lot of time either phoning or text messaging. Interesting note: two top recruits in Ark got no text messages from Houston.  ****** got over a thousand.

That is the real problem w/ all the F.O.I stuff.   It is not the stuff we can't prove between HDN and a woman, it is the fact that HDN could text a woman that many times and not a recruit hardly at all.

Maybe HDN didn't know their phone numbers. 

T2 RZB

Who cares what Alabama thinks?

They just fired a coach.  Maybe they should see how they like their new one before they start hacking on another teams coach.  Especially if that coach has beaten them three out of the last four years.

razorbackcaller

This thing with the cell phone records is starting to pick up speed nationally. How can the BOT keep nuttless now?

RazorRaider

Quote from: razorbackcaller on April 15, 2007, 09:46:34 pm
This thing with the cell phone records is starting to pick up speed nationally. How can the BOT keep nuttless now?

Probably because like Nutt or not (and I hate him with a passion) the stands are full. That means moeny for the U of A .

If people stop buying them tickets he wouldn't last long.
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

Dugann

the best point when they said a coach there was fired for less for making the University look bad /ponder...... sad uh.  we are a joke to the national media and SEC great freaking job HDN great freaking job!
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Dugann

Bama 28 Arkansas 21 bank on it.

Blue35

Nutt's deeds, words and actions makes him appear to be a lusting adulterous scalawag who was trying to have phone sex with that woman. He appears to be a sick masturbating  psychopath.

gusisthecoach

Re: Things keep getting crazier in Arkansas (Nutt's cell phone records)

I thought this was very interesting:

"The following e-mail was sent on March 15, 2007, to the members of the UA Board of
Trustees, Chancellor John White, and UA President Dr. B. Alan Sugg, by Thomas
McAfee, a concerned and avid supporter of UA Athletics, in regards to potential conduct
unbecoming of a Head Football Coach and state employee:
To whom it may concern,
A couple weeks ago I sent in a FOIA Request to the University of Arkansas
requesting both HDN and Danny Nutt's. The request was fulfilled. I found some
disturbing things regarding these phone records.
I looked up a number (479-459-21xx) that HDN called and text messaged quite
frequently. The number in question is for a lady named Donna Bragg. There had
been rumors going around that HDN had an ongoing affair with this lady. In the the
below attached pic, it shows HDN calling Holiday Inn, and then goes on to call
Donna Bragg (by the way, this was the weekend that HDN's wife was in OK for her
mother's funeral).
at 11:41 PM on 12/9, a directory assistance call was made.
at 11:42 PM, a call was placed to 479-750-0684, the Holiday Inn in Springdale
at 11:47 PM, a call was placed to phone number 479-459-2132
at 1:31 AM, on 12/10, another call was placed to phone number 479-459-2132
I know that in itself does not prove that anything wrong happened. But HDN also
text messaged this same phone number 229 times between 11/30 and 12/11. Plus,
another 305 after the 11th for the grand total of 534 text messages on that bill to DB.
I know this HDN's personal life is personal, and none of our concern. But when it
starts to detract from the UofA, then it becomes a larger problem. I know that a
former coach at Alabama (Mike Price) was fired for a lesser offense because of the
tarnish it put on the University of Alabama."

Wow wonder if this falls under any type of clause about keeping the University out of the lime lite... by the way I think this should be cut and copied and sent to every person avaible to keep the pressure on.

FIRE NUTT NOW AND LET HIM EXPLAIN HIS AFFAIR.

slopinhogs

when was the last time you saw a coach suit up to play. HDN has not won a ball game yet .the guys in the red helmets have . what he has done is not have the plays in his magnificent playbook that can win a close game when needed.
i hope these guys can win them all this year but it looks like it might be a 8-4 season. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

T2 RZB

Quote from: hogapalooza on April 15, 2007, 09:48:23 pm
Quote from: T2 RZB on April 15, 2007, 09:44:12 pm

They just fired a coach.  Maybe they should see how they like their new one before they start hacking on another teams coach.  Especially if that coach has beaten them three out of the last four years.
HA!  Yeah, we beat the OLD coach, not the New 1.  So tell me, what was HDN's record against Nick while he was at LSU? Bama will get those athletes or better.  This will be HDN's last year to have a chance against Nick, and who knows if we can win this year?
My point was simply that it seems funny that someone from Alabama, given their coaching failures over the last few coaches, would find the courage to hack another coach when that coach has beaten them regularly.  Hiring Saban alone, as good as he has been in the past, doesn't equate to victories nor does it achieve superiority.  I honestly hated to see them get him, because they will much tougher to beat.  What they paid him shows their desperation to return to those elusive glory years. 

hogsnot06

April 15, 2007, 10:04:02 pm #25 Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 10:05:55 pm by hogsnot06
Quote from: moses_007 on April 15, 2007, 09:31:41 pm
and this one:

Pachydermatous
BamaNation All-SEC

/

When does Nutt ever coach? He spends a lot of time either phoning or text messaging. Interesting note: two top recruits in Ark got no text messages from Houston.  ****** got over a thousand.

That is the real problem w/ all the F.O.I stuff.   It is not the stuff we can't prove between HDN and a woman, it is the fact that HDN could text a woman that many times and not a recruit hardly at all.

Did he text any recruits from this cell? Any?

destinflhog

It's a huge stretch to compare the evidence regarding Houston Nutt and DB to what Mike Price did.  Alabama and the media were kind to Price in the official announcements.  There was much more to that story than was ever made public.  

Dugann

bphi11ips

Quote from: Blue35 on April 15, 2007, 09:55:23 pm
Nutt’s deeds, words and actions makes him appear to be a lusting adulterous scalawag who was trying to have phone sex with that woman. He appears to be a sick masturbating  psychopath.

This is going too far, IMO.  If we could eliminate crap like this we could really hammer home the real reason Nutt needs to be fired immediately, which is his and others treatment of MM and GM.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

bphi11ips

Quote from: destinflhog on April 15, 2007, 10:07:37 pm
It's a huge stretch to compare the evidence regarding Houston Nutt and DB to what Mike Price did.  Alabama and the media were kind to Price in the official announcements.  There was much more to that story than was ever made public.  

You have got to be kidding.  Mike Price got a lap dance.  Houston Nutt mistreated a student athlete over a period of months.  That is malfeasance. His failure to communicate with recruits is misfeasance, as are his idiotic decisions over the years that have cost Arkansas a number of big games.

FIRE NUTT NOW!!! NEED A REASON?  PICK ONE!!!  There are plenty.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

oldtimerhog

Quote from: bphi11ips on April 15, 2007, 10:42:21 pm

You have got to be kidding.  Mike Price got a lap dance.  Houston Nutt mistreated a student athlete over a period of months.  That is malfeasance. His failure to communicate with recruits is misfeasance, as are his idiotic decisions over the years that have cost Arkansas a number of big games.

The list is growing daily!  Bot, pick a reason and get it done!
Welcome Petrino Brothers - We have waited a long time for you!

Razor6

Quote from: oldtimerhog on April 15, 2007, 11:04:04 pm
Quote from: bphi11ips on April 15, 2007, 10:42:21 pm
It's a huge stretch to compare the evidence regarding Houston Nutt and DB to what Mike Price did.  Alabama and the media were kind to Price in the official announcements.  There was much more to that story than was ever made public. 

The list is growing daily!  Bot, pick a reason and get it done!

I thought today was the day?
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

BIGHOGFAN05

wow, this entire university is pathetic.  From JOhn WHite, who is obviously not doing his job, to HOuston who is practically a demigod. I smell sitcom.

Justifiable Hogicide

They are beginning to laugh and make fun of Houston Nutt all over the country.

The UA is taking a real hit for keeping this pathetic man around.

When your name becomes a joke and a punchline around the SEC, we need a change.

:razorback:

rzrbk4life

i'll take their new one over the one we have now anyday
Let's call those hogs!!!!

KY Hog Man

superjw

bama must be boring this time of year...
The Law of Insanity is this - doing things the same way and expecting different results.

KY Hog Man

[/quote]That is the real problem w/ all the F.O.I stuff.   It is not the stuff we can't prove between HDN and a woman, it is the fact that HDN could text a woman that many times and not a recruit hardly at all.
[/quote]

[/quote]

That in itself is a fireable (if that's a word) offence.

moses_007

Quote from: BIGHOGFAN05 on April 15, 2007, 11:09:59 pm
wow, this entire university is pathetic.  From JOhn WHite, who is obviously not doing his job, to HOuston who is practically a demigod. I smell sitcom.

"As the Hog turns..."

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: pigfeet on April 15, 2007, 09:31:13 pm
and this one:

Pachydermatous
BamaNation All-SEC

That is the real problem w/ all the F.O.I stuff.   It is not the stuff we can't prove between HDN and a woman, it is the fact that HDN could text a woman that many times and not a recruit hardly at all.

may I also add the call 19 minutes b4 the Bowl game kick off?

Those two FACTS alone are egregious enough to have warranted his dismissal. Why is that so hard to figure out and so quickly swept under the carpet by the Nutt sympathizers?
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: superjw on April 15, 2007, 11:34:17 pm

Nope, its just that the situation in Fayetteville is so freaking mystifying.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Bigfoot

looks like alabama has a few more classy fans than arkansas! sad to say!

LZH

Saban will eventually own the West, maybe even next year.

Boggercounty Hog

Can it get any worse? Now we are being made fun of by people whose head coaches spend more time in strip bars that football fields

JoyDivision

Quote from: pigfeet on April 15, 2007, 08:32:00 pm
Crimson Speed
BamaNation First Team

Yeah, I doubt you would find many in the state of Alabama that would step in to prevent ole Fulmer from falling on his own sword.
About the Nutt, I am surprised that these phone/text messages were public domain. Nevertheless, the damage is done for ole Nutt. There is no way anybody in their right mind would believe more than a thousand text messages to/from this woman was only business related. Something special is happening here. I'm betting HN has some real esplaining to do on the home front. Maybe Kobe Bryant could give him valuable pointers and recovery techniques.

If the Razorback Nation accepts this one, well, they are truely a gullible bunch. My money says this porkie is just about cooked.

Our own media is terribly gullible.  Mike Irwin included :-/

moses_007

Quote from: Seahawk4ever on April 15, 2007, 11:54:45 pm
Quote from: superjw on April 15, 2007, 11:34:17 pm

Nope, its just that the situation in Fayetteville is so freaking mystifying.

It's mind boggling.

scootman

I guess the huggers can't say it's just all of us crazy darksiders when fans from another team in another state are saying that Nutt should be fired. Hmm, maybe they too can smell what the Rock is cookin'!
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

The Assman

it was the fools that published this stuff and Arkansas fans in general.

DeltaBoy

Saban at Bama 36
Nutt still here   14
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.